Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

“crap they’re being gay, i’ll just come back later and pretend i didn’t see anything”

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Oh yes, more of best pairing. Hook it into my veins.

Oh yes, more of best pairing. Hook it into my veins.

^This.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Latest ch super adorbs ^_^

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay, that's it. Yumimi is best girl. Period.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

So much soul-mending stuff on this site the last couple days. Huge thanks to Chads no Teikoku.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yumimi's gentle refusal to accept Nonono's self-deprecation is great and I love it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

gdi Yumimi y u so awesome

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"What's That!"

Is that her catchphrase? What's that translated from?

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I guess cheek kisses are still in the realm of plausible deniability, but Yumimi just keeps escalating! I just wanna see them actually start going out so Nononon can finally feel comfortable jumping her lol

joined Jan 13, 2019

“crap they’re being gay, i’ll just come back later and pretend i didn’t see anything”

"im backin down from this, SOMEone's gotta make some progress around here"

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

why do all chapters have "NSFW" tag?

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

HIC

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

why do all chapters have "NSFW" tag?

The series itself is tagged NSFW, if you re-read the first few chapters you can definitely see why. It basically evolved into this cutesy manga with the occasional erotic hand-holding.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

"What's That!"

Is that her catchphrase? What's that translated from?

My guess would be 何それ (nani sore), literally "what's that?". It's a very common exclamation that's closer to something like "what's up with that?" or "what the heck?" in English.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

It's so sad that you can read completly in some nights a manga that has been going out for ten years. Now I don't know if I will be able to wait weeks for the next chapter; I better come back in another then years and read till the chapter 430 (I hope this keep publishing then)

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Okay, that's it. Yumimi is best girl. Period.

Yumimis positions as kohai of the year has now been upgraded to kohai of the century, for kissing senpais hiccups better claps and wipes tears from eyes

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yumimi cuddling up to Nononon while chatting with the group is killing me

joined Jun 5, 2020

Looking back in NononoxYumimi chapters, in chapter 64, did Yumimi take a picture of Nonono while she was all disheveled from tickling while looking up stuff on her phone? That's what I took the 'pi' sound effect for at least

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Looking back in NononoxYumimi chapters, in chapter 64, did Yumimi take a picture of Nonono while she was all disheveled from tickling while looking up stuff on her phone? That's what I took the 'pi' sound effect for at least

Omg i think you might be right, with Yumimi being all forcefully "sophisticated" after to try and cover it up

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I am FINALLY done rereading/catching up and w o w I forgot how much I liked this series

joined Jun 28, 2018

It's been a long while since I checked up on this series, I think the last chapter I read was 207, so I knew I had a lot of catching up to do....

But... 209, tho... When Mari finally told Yuu that she loved her, my jaw literally dropped, lol... I mean, I know they'd been building a towards that moment for a long time, so it shouldn't have been a COMPLETE surprise, but I wasn't expecting it there. Mari and Yuu have been my favorite couple for a good while now, so I actually teared up, I was so happy about it, lol...

shadesofgreymoon
joined Jun 8, 2020

ayano x miyoshi are to much for me, uffff ufff

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I swear the author gets off on teasing me about how close Ayano and Miyoshi are to happening

To reply you must either login or sign up.