Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Oh so they're BOTH fucked in the head, okay

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Like people who say BDSM is sex when in actuality it is sex abuse...

I think you drank some TERF Kool-aid. As long as everything is safe sane and consensual, there's nothing abusive about BDSM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Omegand posted:

The funny thing is, technically they are the victims. Most of it was done with consent.

What consent you baboon, did you not notice Hina saying "stop" 50 times? Fucking clueless moron. No means no and Airi is just abusing her for her sadistic pleasure. Degenerates like you actually make me sick, please I hope this thought process is only for manga and not real life

It's just disgusting in general how the entire point of the manga until now was that Hina's feelings are strong enough to endure the sadistic abuse from Airi. But noo, you have to confuse this with "Hina's fetish" or whatever, freaks.

You know, you'd make your point a lot more clearly if you refrained from calling people names.

joined Dec 28, 2016

This manga is INTENSE. Like seriously this is some crazy good stuff.

joined Dec 28, 2016

I don't understand everyone hating on Airi. She's really the victim here and the emotional trauma she's going through right now would mess anyone up.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I don't understand everyone hating on Airi. She's really the victim here and the emotional trauma she's going through right now would mess anyone up.

Good I hope she fucking kills herself, because that's the only thing she deserves at this point

joined Dec 28, 2016

Good I hope she fucking kills herself, because that's the only thing she deserves at this point

What the heck why? I feel sorry for her. The girl who exposed them is the one who needs to die.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Calm down both of you. Nobody need to die, they don't deserve it.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What the heck why? I feel sorry for her. The girl who exposed them is the one who needs to die.

I literally just signed in to announce ridiculousness oozing out of these three comments. They're ridiculousness.

To elaborate some... Airi's no victim here. Heck, she considered selling out Hina.

last edited at Jun 25, 2020 5:34PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm pretty at starting series on chapters that don't give away too much information. I came in at chapter 10, skimming through, wondering where the creepiness was, and thought it was some sort of SoL manga, then I got to the end and was like, "What's going on here??" That made me read chapter 11, and reread 10 all the way through and then go back to the beginning. I didn't know why they weren't talking to each other, what kind of relationship they had, or who spread their picture around. Although, I did notice the glasses girl in the background in 10 or 11.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

I think you drank some TERF Kool-aid. As long as everything is safe sane and consensual, there's nothing abusive about BDSM

Good point but wrong use of "terf". Also can a mod come in and see to these ridiculously rude comments, they're getting really obnoxious

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 12:14AM

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Good point but wrong use of "terf". Also can a mod come in and see to these ridiculously rude comments, they're getting really obnoxious

Like yeah it's not specificalog a trans exclusive point of view, but anti-kink, sex worker exclusive, and trans exclusive radical feminism tends to all come from the same kind of folk. (surprise, these are "feminist" stances that all align with conservative values)

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I come back to reread this series and find this shit.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Just why..

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I come back to reread this series and find this shit.

I know, right? This is a work of fiction, for Christ's sake. People need to chill.

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I'm pretty at starting series on chapters that don't give away too much information. I came in at chapter 10, skimming through, wondering where the creepiness was, and thought it was some sort of SoL manga, then I got to the end and was like, "What's going on here??" That made me read chapter 11, and reread 10 all the way through and then go back to the beginning. I didn't know why they weren't talking to each other, what kind of relationship they had, or who spread their picture around. Although, I did notice the glasses girl in the background in 10 or 11.

I mean, maybe you’d be less confused if you read chronologically and started at chapter 1 instead, but you do you...

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Like yeah it's not specificalog a trans exclusive point of view, but anti-kink, sex worker exclusive, and trans exclusive radical feminism tends to all come from the same kind of folk. (surprise, these are "feminist" stances that all align with conservative values)

Okay, those might come from the same kind of people but use words correctly, lest you want to get people to take the movement less seriously or worse, as just a joke. It's disheartening but thats been happening because of careless comments like that, you know. Just saying, be more careful. Don't make it into a buzzword and don't push politics into everything.

lmao making a serious comment on some dumb (i love it actually tbh) manga. but i just had to say my piece

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 9:12PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

No no no why am I reading this stop me before this gets bad I hope they figure out how to be in a proper relationship or like maybe never see each other again and figure out abusive relationships aren’t very cash money but I don’t think this is where that’s going

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ok I’m unsubbing to cleanse myself of this filth

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

this is so messed up but i can't stop reading it

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

so i heard that mars was a nice place.

joined May 26, 2020

I'm somewhat surprised to see some people here talking about Airi and Hina's relationship as if it's a totally unproblematic BDSM relationship when to me their relationship does not look safe, sane or consensual, or at least it's all very questionable. TBH when I see people defend fucked up "kinks" under the aegis of sex positivity my initial reaction is that we need more kink shaming, but that's neither here nor there since this is a fictional manga. Anyway I did not expect that little reversal at the end of the latest chapter and I'm excited to see where that goes.

joined Jul 28, 2015

I'm somewhat surprised to see some people here talking about Airi and Hina's relationship as if it's a totally unproblematic BDSM relationship when to me their relationship does not look safe, sane or consensual, or at least it's all very questionable. TBH when I see people defend fucked up "kinks" under the aegis of sex positivity my initial reaction is that we need more kink shaming, but that's neither here nor there since this is a fictional manga. Anyway I did not expect that little reversal at the end of the latest chapter and I'm excited to see where that goes.

Agreed with the dangerous part. Hopefully everyone isn’t seriously labelling this as “safe” because it clearly isn’t

joined Jul 28, 2015

Considering how the only explanation for Hina tolerating all this stuff is because she likes to be wanted by Airi, I can see how this isn’t going to end well unless a third party gets involved. Like someone who would hear the story out and solve the problem because 1. Hina can’t see how this is wrong and 2. Airi only cares about her reputation. I’m thinking Yuu.

Tumblr_mhx7diuj2r1r0rh6io1_500
joined Feb 13, 2015

am I the only person who is in love with Ichika?

To reply you must either login or sign up.