Forum › Posts by wasabi29

joined May 26, 2020

What makes this manga so addictive to me is that it gives no indication that everything is just a misunderstanding, the MCs are fundamentally good and everything will eventually work out in the end. Which I think means this story could go anywhere since there aren't many ways to do a happy ending but there are many ways to do a less than happy ending.

joined May 26, 2020

Wow I can't believe Kanda-kun just raped Ookuma.

joined May 26, 2020

I had to squeal into my pillow a bit during this one.

joined May 26, 2020

I'm somewhat surprised to see some people here talking about Airi and Hina's relationship as if it's a totally unproblematic BDSM relationship when to me their relationship does not look safe, sane or consensual, or at least it's all very questionable. TBH when I see people defend fucked up "kinks" under the aegis of sex positivity my initial reaction is that we need more kink shaming, but that's neither here nor there since this is a fictional manga. Anyway I did not expect that little reversal at the end of the latest chapter and I'm excited to see where that goes.

Agreed with the dangerous part. Hopefully everyone isn’t seriously labelling this as “safe” because it clearly isn’t

Haven't read all the comments, but i'm pretty sure that people aren't saying this is "safe", but instead calling out someone who tried to mislead people on what BDSM means.
The person that brought up BDSM into the discussion is the only one i've seen that implied the relationship portrayed in the manga is a normal BDSM relationship and they did so trying to make the argument that all bdsm is a form of abuse which is simply not true.

Sorry, I didn't read all the comments either so maybe I came to some premature conclusions but whatever as long as we agree that these two have some issues to work through.

joined May 26, 2020

I'm somewhat surprised to see some people here talking about Airi and Hina's relationship as if it's a totally unproblematic BDSM relationship when to me their relationship does not look safe, sane or consensual, or at least it's all very questionable. TBH when I see people defend fucked up "kinks" under the aegis of sex positivity my initial reaction is that we need more kink shaming, but that's neither here nor there since this is a fictional manga. Anyway I did not expect that little reversal at the end of the latest chapter and I'm excited to see where that goes.

wasabi29
1 x ½ discussion 27 May 00:22
joined May 26, 2020

I made an account just to say how great this manga is. I stayed up way past my bedtime to read the whole thing because I just could not stop reading. Don't reject your mom Asuka!