Forum › Ohana Holoholo discussion

Fb_img_1533401192825
joined Sep 9, 2016

Oh nice, this is getting translated again.

I've seen the raws and...

I think people will be pleased. If I remember correctly, while the one with the kid tries desperately to get back the glasses girl. Glasses girl goes and gets herself a boyfriend. Eventually though she realizes she still loves the girl with the kid and they end up together.

Where can i find the raws?

joined Mar 17, 2019

Is it ok to share raws here? I have links for v5 and v6 raw if anyone needs it

joined Jun 6, 2020

Started this series recently. ^_^ Wanted to note that it looks like Maya's name is misspelled in the series description (as Saya).

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Started this series recently. ^_^ Wanted to note that it looks like Maya's name is misspelled in the series description (as Saya).

Wow, thanks! That mistake is probably older than I am.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

While i read, i was thinking like "The hecc, i'm not understanding what's happening"
Then i realized
I was reading the 26th chapter of a manga i never read

joined Nov 27, 2016

I-I smell a bittersweet ending. Based off the last few chapters it seems to be leading towards Michiru and Mocchi being together and Maya moving on with her life. Sigh, it’s kind of heartbreaking

joined Dec 18, 2018

I-I smell a bittersweet ending. Based off the last few chapters it seems to be leading towards Michiru and Mocchi being together and Maya moving on with her life. Sigh, it’s kind of heartbreaking

The story finished off at 6 volumes, so we're only about half way through. Hard to make predictions yet how it will end.

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

I'm just saying but why even bother putting this bisexual garbage on here? Why not only yuri?

Bisexual women can still make yuri don’t be homophobic. You can also NOT read anything with the bisexual tag if you’re really bothered by it.

Screen%20shot%202018-05-22%20at%2010.12.36%20pm%20copy
joined May 22, 2018

I'm just saying but why even bother putting this bisexual garbage on here? Why not only yuri?

Gatekeeping much? They’re women who love women regardless of how they specifically identify. What about it isn’t yuri?

This was clearly an intentionally biphobic, trollish comment though so responding to you is probably pointless. Nice try tho

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 12:46AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

I can not handle the drama I am a fucking baby who can only read manga tender yuri where the protagonists are together from the beginning and the only drama is that the ex of some appears but does not interfere in anything and only strengthens the relationship, heck, after read this i need a little hana ni harashi or asagao to kase san

joined Apr 13, 2012

I can not handle the drama I am a fucking baby who can only read manga tender yuri where the protagonists are together from the beginning and the only drama is that the ex of some appears but does not interfere in anything and only strengthens the relationship, heck, after read this i need a little hana ni harashi or asagao to kase san

i recommend going for fanfic then, i love this story but honestly it doesn't fit the romance yuri manga stereotype

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Bisexual women can still make yuri don’t be homophobic. You can also NOT read anything with the bisexual tag if you’re really bothered by it.

i think they mean that this is supossed to be a yuri website but this story seems more like a het one than a bisexual one

Just because a story ends up het, which according to spoilers, this one doesn't, doesn't mean that it isn't yuri. All that is required to be yuri is to have at least one character who is a woman that loves women. Which this one does. And how does this seem more het than bisexual? This feels as bisexual as you can get lmfao. The main characters obviously expressed romantic feelings for both genders....

Also even if it is a het story, Dynasty Scans has never been a "yuri only" website. There are plenty of non yuri works here even if it is in the minority.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

kokoa posted:

i think they mean that this is supossed to be a yuri website but this story seems more like a het one than a bisexual one

You do realize that Dynasty actually has both het and yaoi, right? Just because it's predominantly yuri doesn't mean that that's all they're allowed to add.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oh yay a new chapter!!! The kids side stories are always adorable as ever! Pretty cute chapter after all the drama that went down last time.... I am once again dying to see them find some resolve after the whole "I'm marrying him" bullshit, hope the wait isn't too long

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

Pathetic.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I honestly really love this story so much, but I still can’t get behind Mayas decision to not be with Michiru, especially when you can see they both feel the same way. Michiru has already had a moment with Yuu asking if he doesn’t like that they’re a “weird family” when he ran away and he obviously loves them all and with everything in life you’re never going to be a perfect family and Michiru and Maya settling for some other guys when they love each other really has been rubbing me the wrong way. I hope the manga gets past this now we’ve got a new release (yes! Thank you guys, I’m so excited!) because I honestly thought they were gonna wrap it up there but I’m happy to be proven wrong

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh my god I’m gonna kill someone if they don’t get together I know that’d be the natural progression of them “growing up” and getting rid of their youth to fulfill society’s expectations of them but THAT DOESN’T FEEL RIGHT with their gayness you know? They shouldn’t have to fit in society’s box and I hope they realize this.

joined Jun 7, 2019

Just because a story ends up het, which according to spoilers, this one doesn't, doesn't mean that it isn't yuri. All that is required to be yuri is to have at least one character who is a woman that loves women. Which this one does. And how does this seem more het than bisexual? This feels as bisexual as you can get lmfao. The main characters obviously expressed romantic feelings for both genders....

Also even if it is a het story, Dynasty Scans has never been a "yuri only" website. There are plenty of non yuri works here even if it is in the minority.

if it ends up het the story it's not yuri,it is "bisexual" but not yuri.Yuri it's supossed to be romance about two females so if one them end up with a man then it's not xD (i'm gonna read it either way cuz i'm bi and i don't really mind)
And sorry my bad then,i thought it was a yuri website haha

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 1:16AM

joined Dec 26, 2015

if it ends up het the story it's not yuri,it is "bisexual" but not yuri.Yuri it's supossed to be romance about two females so if one them end up with a man then it's not xD (i'm gonna read it either way cuz i'm bi and i don't really mind,at least this is specifically "bisexual" and not that yuri-bait or the "woman who haven't meet the right guy" shit that you see a lot in animes)
And sorry my bad then,i thought it was a yuri website haha

Look, I feel like you have a fundamental misunderstanding on what Yuri is, so here:

Yuri can describe any anime or manga series (or other derivative media, i.e., fan fiction, film, etc.) that shows intense emotional connection, romantic love or physical desire between women. Yuri is not a genre confined by the gender or age of the audience, but by the perception of the audience.

Source: https://www.yuricon.com/what-is-yuricon/#whatisyuri

Bisexuality is within the sphere of yuri. It's not meant to stand for lesbian, and I feel like to make it so is to limit it's potential of expression. Also I'm sorry to use you as an example, I just heavily dislike misinformation

joined Nov 22, 2019

No update for a year and no raws in sight, it seems like a nice story, but I don't want to start something without a compete ending.

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

uuuuUUUUUUGGGG things were going so well, what w/ the conversations w/ the 3 men in orbit around their makeshift family in ch18 seeming to actually talk some sense into maya, but then ch 19 endS WITH THAT!?! WHAT THA FUKK R U DOING MAYA!?! TRYING TO MAKE MICHIRU JEALOUS? BC SHE ALREADY IS THATS JUST GONNA PUSH HER AWAY... unless maya was actually way more affected by the bigotry than her speech to yuuta let on, and that teachers comment affirmed her decision at the absolute worst time? uuggh i still have a few chapters until im caught up, but i needed to vent now

joined Sep 6, 2018

This series is dead to me. There’s no updates and comment count in the thread is pretty small for 23 chapters. I personally consider this manga as “Abandoned”.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

This series is dead to me. There’s no updates and comment count in the thread is pretty small for 23 chapters. I personally consider this manga as “Abandoned”.

Chinomeri has posted here asking for help in the past. The series is completely translated it just has no editor; it's not dropped or abandoned by any means. Annoying though it may be, the status is remaining as Ongoing so we don't confuse anyone who takes those as serious indications of scanlation status. Anyone interested in helping should reach out to Kawaii Scans.

last edited at Jul 4, 2022 8:58PM

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

dear god. i thought that was the last chapter and sat there a sobbing mess for about 30 minutes... i'm so glad it isn't over yet, i've really got to check the discussions next time...

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

Damn, this is a series i've wanted to read for a while, hope its able to be posted in full on here someday

To reply you must either login or sign up.