Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

DIVORCE

LMFAOOOOOO

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If this was real life, Kaoru would be straight with a very tiny possibility of being bi.
This is a manga, so the fact that this possibility even exists, automatically makes it equally possible, because stories always show extraordinary types of situations and the author can write whatever narrative they want and make it fit.

But no way she is fully gay. She's bi at best.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I don't think Reiichi is a bad guy after all. Kinda feel bad for him.

Reiichi isn't a bad guy, but he made a serious mistake when he tried to fix Kaoru's problems by marrying her, and it's been hurting both of them ever since.

Also, Kaoru is gay. I sense her entire bout of insecurity and now investigation into Reiichi's feelings for her is triggered by her subconscious feelings for Uta in the first place...If she didn't have a thing for Uta, she wouldn't question the marriage.

No, sorry, but very much definitely absolutely no.

I think Kaoru could plausibly find romantic feelings for Uta, once she's stepped out of her current entanglement with Reiichi, but Kaoru's infatuation with Rei isn't trivial, and even if Uta didn't exist in the story at all, Kaoru would still have to deal with the fact that Rei seems to still have feelings for Risako, was meeting her in secret while lying to Kaoru about being out of town, and she would still be dealing with the fact that he is neglectful and distant with her.

Kaoru's insecurity and investigation into Reiichi's feelings for her is triggered by the fact that there is a lot of evidence that he's cheating on her or at least lying to her. THAT is why she's questioning the marriage. Uta just gave her the emotional strength to confront him about it.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

The frustration about this thing is what made me wish half-jokingly that Kaoru would snap GAY and have a threesome with Uta and Risako.

“Kaoru snaps gay” is our only hope.

EDIT: Where is our “Risako seduces Uta” doujin, with art by Nagori Yu? (“Come to me, kitten, and I’ll show you things Kaoru never dreamed of.”)

Swell idea.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I have already seent the next chapter and Reichii is one selfish motherfucker. Hoping Kaoru does divorce him because shit IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I have already seent the next chapter

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that should be spoiler protected?

joined Mar 8, 2020

chapter 34 is already up in mangadex by the other group, but if you want to read it here done by chaosteam gonna have to wait a while, just in case anyone want to read it

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I'm more interested in the next chapter. Hoping Risako confesses

joined Jan 17, 2020

Oh gosh. So Reiichi is a victim of his own kindness. Like brother, like sister.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I have already seent the next chapter

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that should be spoiler protected?

How is Reichii being an asshole a spoiler? We all knew that. XD

joined Oct 23, 2016

chapter 34 is already up in mangadex by the other group, but if you want to read it here done by chaosteam gonna have to wait a while, just in case anyone want to read it

Mhm, Chaosteam be slow with this series. I am glad another group picked it up and is working on it elsewhere.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Having read the chapter,

I don't see Reichii as selfish. It's the same non-romantic protectiveness a bunch of us predicted.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

the most shocking thing that came out of the newest chapter is how fucking small reichii's head is compared to his body

joined Oct 23, 2016

Having read the chapter,

I don't see Reichii as selfish. It's the same non-romantic protectiveness a bunch of us predicted.

You don't think its selfish that the first person he talks to over whats going on in his failing marriage is the person that is causing it to fail? I think that insanely selfish and very disrespectful. Thats like nagging to your mistress over how shitty your wife is and then sending her to talk to your wife because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Reichii is a very bad husband and overall a very bad friend. The saddest thing is he really feels he is doing her a favor by "pitying" her. No one asked him to do what he is doing. Yeah, Kaoru was in a tough spot when her mom died, but simply being a comforting friend would have sufficed. Reichii seriously doesnt understand human relationships. He is the one I hope the mangaka does some character development on cus his character is horrendous. Also, read the chapter again, Reichii wanted to cheat on Kaoru, but Risako never made the move to do so. He states, "She would never do something to throw her career away." Meaning the cheating never got physical because Risako never allowed it, but if she had, Reichii would have went along with it.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 1:51PM

327bb411-a7ed-4e4e-894a-dd106a3aabbc
joined Apr 11, 2020

now we know that Risako has planned all of this to get Kaoru and try to convey that she’s attracted to her romantically.. but seeing Kaoro’s face in the last panel. she is more serious than any other time and I really think that she is disgusted by Risako.

I believe if Kaoro’s gonna end up bisexual she is gonna do it with Uta

0rv_czki
joined Mar 24, 2020

LMAOO WHY THIS NIGGA HEAD SMALLER THAN HIS WHOLE BODY

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 2:16PM

joined Jan 17, 2020

now we know that Risako has planned all of this to get Kaoru and try to convey that she’s attracted to her romantically.. but seeing Kaoro’s face in the last panel. she is more serious than any other time and I really think that she is disgusted by Risako.

That seems like too much work and too many years just to tell someone you're into them...

I believe if Kaoro’s gonna end up bisexual she is gonna do it with Uta

Obviously. Pretty sure Kaoru has 0 interest in Risako.

^Yeah, Kaoru on the last page seems so done with Risako's bullshit, she's ready to square up.

With that being said, fuck Reichii's selfish gorilla built looking ass and Risako's sexy twisted ass.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

small head small brain

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

the most shocking thing that came out of the newest chapter is how fucking small reichii's head is compared to his body

I don't think it's a spoiler to say this artist comes off as someone with very little interest in male anatomy. His face is fine but his body is like cardboard. There is a tradition of wedgy male bodies but it is out of place relative to the other characters.

It reminds me of Koyume in Comic Girls... It's not really a big deal but give the man some curves!

last edited at Jun 25, 2020 6:25PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I hope Kaoru punches her. She's been the source of all her pain. She needs to hit her or separate herself from Risako forever. At this point this isn't some attempt to break them up but just plain vindictive. I'm starting to question if she likes Kaoru or just wants to torment her because she's jealous Kaoru feels love and happiness when she can't.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

We still don't know what Risako wants. She's the one pulling the strings here.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I did make an upload request for the latest chapter but I have no idea if I did it right.
any uploader can help me out?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Imagine having Risako of all peoples saying that your marriage is bound to fail because your husband feel guilty about a promise made to your mom. Kaoru manage to be the worst one inthe chapter, because Miss wanted to forgive them both and restart her relation with reiichi.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, now we know that Risako wanted to get rid of her feelings toward Kaoru, because they are a bother. And I think Reiichi took the request of the mother a little too seriously. I don't think she asked him to marry her, just to take care of her. He cornered himself and Kaoru. And no, I don't think he's a good person. He did it half-heartedly out of guilt.

And Kaoru finally realize that the only one who genuinely loves her is Uta. But I doubt she will cling to Uta now, as it would be very selfish.

To reply you must either login or sign up.