Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Because we have an age-gap yuri shipper making the schedule, the first-years and third-years will be getting naked together today.”

joined Jun 12, 2019

Saw spoilers for the recent chapter and I’m excited

joined Jun 25, 2017

Are there more chapters out? Is this behind?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^ well

Spoilers for chapter 25: https://twitter.com/yourschas/status/1273304505568788481
Kissing! Lots of it!

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

I‘ve heard of this manga only recently, unfortunately because of a spoiler from the latest chapter, which got me exciting to read this manga. Just a bit sad how far behind the english scanlation is.
Dizzy Kagami is cute, I kinda want more of these shots and Indou and caring for her.

joined Oct 10, 2016

25 chapters?... I... No, I'm dropping it, it doesn't go anywhere. I don't want another 30 chapters of tsundere who said shit to toss homeless girl away but homeless still hopes for some shit, it's not for me. Not at this pace.

I don't hope for a happy end. They both either end up alone or with someone they don't love at all or learn to love but after a veeeery long time. But for sure not with each other.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

25 chapters?... I... No, I'm dropping it, it doesn't go anywhere. I don't want another 30 chapters of tsundere who said shit to toss homeless girl away but homeless still hopes for some shit, it's not for me. Not at this pace.

I don't hope for a happy end. They both either end up alone or with someone they don't love at all or learn to love but after a veeeery long time. But for sure not with each other.

Someone didn't watch the spoiler for Ch.25.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The argument is incoherent, but I’m sensing despair here.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

OMG!!! Indou is getting more bold and courageous with Kagami! especially being together in the bath of all places. and good on Ooba resurrecting Kagami back to life when she was about to talk about the hand towel. XD

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

as much as i love the Military school theme those uniforms are way out of order, you've got a stunning proper and flush formal on the top adorned by a feminine ribbon and then just a long thin tennis skirt on the bottom, woulda been better if the dress top was a bit longer and ditched the skirt, I dunno kinda more like owari seraph's uniform designs because the tops and bottoms are integrated, it works as both a sort of skirt for the female soldiers and a bit more coverage for male soldiers,(who just ended up wearing formal pants) and right off the bat smooths out the character design. i can never unsee the tennis skirt it just ruins the setting for me i guess, great manga tho.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

as much as i love the Military school theme those uniforms are way out of order, you've got a stunning proper and flush formal on the top adorned by a feminine ribbon and then just a long thin tennis skirt on the bottom, woulda been better if the dress top was a bit longer and ditched the skirt, I dunno kinda more like owari seraph's uniform designs because the tops and bottoms are integrated, it works as both a sort of skirt for the female soldiers and a bit more coverage for male soldiers,(who just ended up wearing formal pants) and right off the bat smooths out the character design. i can never unsee the tennis skirt it just ruins the setting for me i guess, great manga tho.

The whole concept of an adorable, yuri-friendly female military academy with Cool Big Sis officers in the context of early 20th century Japan is completely oxymoronic--you don't ever get to "it wouldn't be like that" because you wouldn't get past "nothing remotely like that would ever, ever be."

So better to just roll with the little skirts and the cute boots.

joined May 28, 2018

Anyone else reaaaaally loves characters like Ooba too? I hope she gets a girl as well so I can see more of her ; ;

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Nice fluff to balance out the other two releases today. I hear it's already ending tho?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Are there more chapters out? Is this behind?

Well... yeah. The Spanish translation is at chapter 24 -- which is pretty good since the last chapter released in Japan is chapter 25. I'd say the English translation has fallen well behind.

If those of you who understand Spanish want to give that version a try, here's the link:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/34842/koushin-koinu-ni-koibumi-wo

I just want to add something. I've read some comments blasting this manga as a story that doesn't go anywhere, with subtexty relationships that remain forever unchanged and a boring status quo reigning supreme. This is not the case at all. There are preciously few series in which the characters are surrounded by such a rich web of complex circumstances as in this one. Every chapter brings new developments and all sorts of problems, born from situations out of the control of the characters, that have big effects on their relationships. Calling this manga lacking in action or change simply isn't true. Honestly, I don't remember ever before reading a story where a mother and a daughter were both in love with the same woman, who then died in a war, and now they are both transferring their feelings to that woman's child, a girl who happens to look just like her mom and has a similar personality to boot. The sheer size of the mess of conflicts is staggering. And don't even get me started on Aisen and Major Toyooka, who can't have any romantic liaison without raising half a dozen flags for moral and political incorrectness!

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 12:16AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Now sex each other

joined Oct 10, 2016

I watched. It took 15 chapters for meaningless confessions and 10 more for some action to develop and we still can't be sure that something will happen. There is no action, Kagami is dense as fuck, Indou is out of this world (in negative meaning), it's not for me, not at this pace. Dropping it, don't try to convert me back, thank you.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I watched. It took 15 chapters for meaningless confessions and 10 more for some action to develop and we still can't be sure that something will happen. There is no action, Kagami is dense as fuck, Indou is out of this world (in negative meaning), it's not for me, not at this pace. Dropping it, don't try to convert me back, thank you.

Thank god.

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

I am delighted to see someone talking about character design in the middle of cute story, not gonna lie. Owari's design makes it impossible to adjust skirts though, and given how short it is, chances are you're gonna have your butt cold when sitting because you can't slid cloth under it. by having skirt as a different piece you can move it to suit your needs. though it does look silly.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I mean, can't please everyone. Bye.

This series is pretty slowburn so people should expect a slow pace.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This person’s specialty is whining in threads about series that don’t meet their personal standards.

joined Jun 19, 2020

I think that the art style changed a bit

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Classic Loralei.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

This person’s specialty is whining in threads about series that don’t meet their personal standards.

Some people really have nothing else to do with their life, smh.

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

WhyNotYuriAnime
Img_0848
joined Jun 13, 2020

YESSSS

To reply you must either login or sign up.