Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Every Ayano x Miyoshi chapter, so close... yet so far...

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 12:37PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

COME ON! Miyoshi the true idiot lesbian and Ayano the shy useless lesbian, time to confess girls

we can use this line for every Ayano x Miyoshi chapter xD

“Oh Miyoshi...”

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nice dodge, Miyoshi!

When Ayano asked the Big Question in page 5, I thought: "This is it! Miyoshi has no way out now! Her answer will reveal her true feelings, and then and then......"

And then Miyoshi dodged. GRRRRRRR!

But, hey, no use getting angry.

Let's be fair and sportsmanlike about it and just say: nice dodge!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nice dodge, Miyoshi!

When Ayano asked the Big Question in page 5, I thought: "This is it! Miyoshi has no way out now! Her answer will reveal her true feelings, and then and then......"

And then Miyoshi dodged. GRRRRRRR!

But, hey, no use getting angry.

Let's be fair and sportsmanlike about it and just say: nice dodge!

"Curses! Foiled again!" :v

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Mio is the only useful lesbian of this entire series

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

COME ON! Miyoshi the true idiot lesbian and Ayano the shy useless lesbian, time to confess girls

we can use this line for every Ayano x Miyoshi chapter xD

Lmao true tho

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

Is it just me or does it feel as though Miyoshi knows how Ayano feels, or at the very least feels the same way, and wants to nudge Ayano into confessing by saying and doing these incredibly suggestive things to her all the time?

In the chapter where the two of them are discussing childhood friends becoming lovers on the bus, Miyoshi is the one who initially remarks that if one of them were a guy, they would have totally fallen in love and started dating by now. Miyoshi is also the one who kabedons Ayano first and is also the one who recommends they join the other couples during the whole lap-pillow chapter. Granted, Miyoshi comes off as dense sometimes and she can be super goofy, but when it comes to her best friend she can also be highly intuitive. Remember the chapter where Ayano gets molested on the train? Ayano brushes it off at first, but Miyoshi sees through her strong front and recognizes that she was really very upset. I think that if/when a confession does come, it may just be Miyoshi who brings it about.

I completely agree. I think they both want something to happen, but they're just too insecure to make a move. In fact, I think that's why Miyoshi often "ruins the mood" by making jokes because she starts to feel too awkward and insecure every time they get close.

Miyoshi’s insecurities have been teased so it surely isn't far-fetched to say that she’s hesitant towards pushing for a change in their relationship, and leaving it up to Ayano to do the confessing. She is incredibly intuitive when it comes to Ayano, as y’all brought up, and that’s a good point to keep in mind. I had found her expressions during chapter 176 particularly interesting, especially with the whole ‘lonely’ remark. I feel that those specific pauses on her face during the conversation were teasing a bit of this almost timid and hesitant side to her.

I want to keep rambling because I’m invested in this slow burn but I just wanted to state my agreeance because I have an inkling this is something that’s gonna maybe be touched upon again later on in the series.

I dunno, regardless, MiyoshixAyano chapters are still wonderful despite the usual formula ending in useless yuris every time.

And off topic but I thought Miyoshi had gotten a haircut or something with the first panel (her billowing locks gave the impression of a trim, I guess) and I kicked my wall. Gosh dang my heart...

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 11:23PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ayano is so fucking gay, holy shit.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ayano is so fucking gay, holy shit.

Gayano. o3o

...I'll see myself out.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 215: One of the best ever!

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020
Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

Is it just me or does it feel as though Miyoshi knows how Ayano feels, or at the very least feels the same way, and wants to nudge Ayano into confessing by saying and doing these incredibly suggestive things to her all the time?

In the chapter where the two of them are discussing childhood friends becoming lovers on the bus, Miyoshi is the one who initially remarks that if one of them were a guy, they would have totally fallen in love and started dating by now. Miyoshi is also the one who kabedons Ayano first and is also the one who recommends they join the other couples during the whole lap-pillow chapter. Granted, Miyoshi comes off as dense sometimes and she can be super goofy, but when it comes to her best friend she can also be highly intuitive. Remember the chapter where Ayano gets molested on the train? Ayano brushes it off at first, but Miyoshi sees through her strong front and recognizes that she was really very upset. I think that if/when a confession does come, it may just be Miyoshi who brings it about.

I completely agree. I think they both want something to happen, but they're just too insecure to make a move. In fact, I think that's why Miyoshi often "ruins the mood" by making jokes because she starts to feel too awkward and insecure every time they get close.

Miyoshi’s insecurities have been teased so it surely isn't far-fetched to say that she’s hesitant towards pushing for a change in their relationship, and leaving it up to Ayano to do the confessing. She is incredibly intuitive when it comes to Ayano, as y’all brought up, and that’s a good point to keep in mind. I had found her expressions during chapter 176 particularly interesting, especially with the whole ‘lonely’ remark. I feel that those specific pauses on her face during the conversation were teasing a bit of this almost timid and hesitant side to her.

I want to keep rambling because I’m invested in this slow burn but I just wanted to state my agreeance because I have an inkling this is something that’s gonna maybe be touched upon again later on in the series.

I dunno, regardless, MiyoshixAyano chapters are still wonderful despite the usual formula ending in useless yuris every time.

And off topic but I thought Miyoshi had gotten a haircut or something with the first panel (her billowing locks gave the impression of a trim, I guess) and I kicked my wall. Gosh dang my heart...

Actually, it is funny that you bring up the moment Miyoshi suddenly feels very far away from Ayano, because that is a very key moment in my mind. I am assuming you are referring to the chapter where Ayano is told how cute she is by the store clerk (way to state the obvious, by the way, clerk-san, lol). I think the fact that someone else noticed Ayano and that--for once--Ayano seems even slightly intrigued by someone else (even if she was only mildly flattered), really gets to Miyoshi; she suddenly realizes that her childhood friend (cough love of her life cough), could be stolen away by another. That might possibly be the moment when Miyoshi finally begins to see her own feelings more clearly, hence why her flirting with Ayano really picks up from that point onward. By the way, I appreciate the fact that Ayano states she has no interest in the clerk because he isn't her type, lol. What's even better is that we, as the readers, sense that Miyoshi probably already knows what that implies on some level.

But honestly, it's probably going to continue to be a very slow burn between those two because even if they both decide to stop being useless lesbians, there's still the issue of their friendship. When you've been so close for that long, it can be a hard and scary transition to become lovers. As you can tell, I am clearly a yuri fan-girl and far too invested in this storyline as well, lol.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I love it when they go all Pleasantville on us.

joined Jun 7, 2019

ayano and miyoshi are so denseee but it's okay because when they finally get together it will worth it

joined Jun 7, 2019

ayano and miyoshi are so denseee but it's okay because when they finally get together it will worth it

joined Jun 7, 2019

dude...it would be so good if this manga gets an anime uwu

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Not really, think about Yuu, she is fairly helpful in situations even if Tsundere about things before helping.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 3:17AM

joined Jan 19, 2013

Okay so in the most recent chapter, Mari and Yuu I thought for sure were getting booted out of the public space they were in.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Not really, think about Yuu, she is fairly helpful in situations even if Tsundere about things before helping.

Don't forget Mari and Haruka.

Especially Haruka.

I miss Haruka and Kanae chapters. :(

joined Jan 19, 2013

But honestly, it's probably going to continue to be a very slow burn between those two because even if they both decide to stop being useless lesbians, there's still the issue of their friendship. When you've been so close for that long, it can be a hard and scary transition to become lovers. As you can tell, I am clearly a yuri fan-girl and far too invested in this storyline as well, lol.

I agree, it is hard and sometimes the stuff keeps going and going a micro increments until it has turned into a relationship without the two friends knowing that they are in a relationship especially one with Ayano being a more reserved person who it is harder to tell people deepest secrets and a thick head like Miyoshi who might miss the fact they are basically in a relationship.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 3:33AM

joined Jan 19, 2013

Especially Haruka.

Speaking if Yuu and most recent chapter, I just wanna know... Is Yuu x Mari or Ai x Chie the closest couple?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Especially Haruka.

Speaking if Yuu and most recent chapter, I just wanna know... Is Yuu x Mari or Ai x Chie the closest couple?

Ai x Chie have been together offscreen for a while now

joined Jan 19, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Especially Haruka.

Ai x Chie have been together offpage for a while now

Yep I agree, with that but Yuu and Mari are basically married according to some papers they both did that Mari has kept, probably framed too in Mari's bedroom. Also has me thinking if Mahiro & Mahiru were on that same chapter and signed the second paper after the mess up they are close contenders for the slot too. Also Mari said she would not sign divorce papers, she loves Yuu that much.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 5:34AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Casey 1988 posted:

Especially Haruka.

Ai x Chie have been together offpage for a while now

Yep I agree, with that but Yuu and Mari are basically married according to some papers they both did that Mari has kept, probably framed too in Mari's bedroom.

you are not wrong, indeed

joined Jan 19, 2013

Thanks., Edited orginal post.

To reply you must either login or sign up.