Forum › A Timid Woman Longing For Her Delivery Girl discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

Wow, this is like... Really good. I kind of can't wait for their next kiss? I hope this will continue?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Goodness, this series is fantastic! It’s cute, believable, has a good amount of drama, and feelings that develop in a natural and beautiful way. I also appreciate that each chapter is long as hell.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Isn't there a 'Molestation' tag or something to that effect? I think that may be more accurate but it's kind of up for interpretation because there's only half a page detailing what happened.

Isn't "Molestation" usually more of a positive term here? I mean quite a lot of yuri stories where the main girl gets "molested" by another girl and likes it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Isn't there a 'Molestation' tag or something to that effect? I think that may be more accurate but it's kind of up for interpretation because there's only half a page detailing what happened.

Isn't "Molestation" usually more of a positive term here? I mean quite a lot of yuri stories where the main girl gets "molested" by another girl and likes it.

That tag's used more for the "chikan" subgenre (ie. girls molesting girls on trains)

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Woah that went quick, looks good though.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I feel the accidental kiss while falling thing has no place outside of a silly, over the top comedy scene. It was really unecessary in the case of this manga.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

About the tag and people mentioning it's not precise. It doesn't have to be. I think anyone who doesn't want to read a manga with that tag will not want to read this manga. This is what ultimately matters

joined Mar 15, 2015

One thing I like about how the story handled the rape/sexual harassment/whatever you want to call it was that it wasn't the direct cause for Takase leaving the company. Kazama got fired, which is the least he deserved, but the real thing that pushed Takase out was the rest of the office turning on her, especially Takase's so-called friend Aida.

I notice that the series doesn't seem to have honorifics for some reason, since Rinko calls Takase "Ms. Takase," as well as English sound effects, which makes it read a bit like an official localization.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Some things are really good about this, like the depiction of a sexual harassment and the results of coming forward about it, and Takase's character writing in general over the course of things. I relate to her more strongly than I'd like to admit (the personality in general, not the sexual harassment).

Then some things were really not good, like the random coincidence of the one person you want most finding you on the street in your time of need out of nowhere and "Oops, I fell and accidentally kissed you."

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Really could have done without the accidental kiss cliche, but otherwise I'm feeling this one. Sad to hear that there are only three chapters though.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

OH MY GOSH! I need to read the continuation of this manga! I am so in love with it!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This was translated to Spanish a long time ago. It's a 3-chapter story, so next chapter is the final one. If you just can't wait to know the conclusion, and have ok Spanish-reading skills, go here for chapter three:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/5e4036e227236/cascade

joined Jan 14, 2020

Cute!

But yeah, the kiss is weak. If accidental, seems implausible. If Rinko taking a chance, seems... unconnected to any consequences, other than Takase wanting more.

joined May 7, 2017

This is ridiculously wholesome, love it!
Don't kill the grandma

Also if you need to pick up a box do it with your knees not with your back guys!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Anyone know Spanish grammar well? I see "haberte metido", and I thought pronouns would go on the end, "haber metidote". Pero soy un principiante.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Spanish spoiler:

That was stressful.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I have a feeling that i have read this here about a year or so ago. Was this story here before?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This is cute so far.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Read it all in spanish ._. Not gonna spoil tho not my style( ◠‿◠ )

joined May 1, 2015

This was translated to Spanish a long time ago. It's a 3-chapter story, so next chapter is the final one. If you just can't wait to know the conclusion, and have ok Spanish-reading skills, go here for chapter three:

Thank you for posting the spanish link.
The story was really lovely.
God, I am so glad I can understand both English and Spanish.
I wish I knew cantonese and japanese to read more of these type of stories.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I thought that was weird with the whole accidental kiss thing like Rinko wasn't concerned about it at all
If it was another yuri work they'd be like freaking the fuck out over it

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Thank you :3!!

joined Jun 5, 2020

This is really cute. I'm hooked already!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Such a blessed couple

To reply you must either login or sign up.