Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What are you going to do when you can't comedically misunderstood each other anymore!?

Kiss. For a start. No, wait, they decided to get naked even before that...

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 4:16AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

What are you going to do when you can't comedically misunderstood each other anymore!?

Go on the comedic adventure of useless lesbians who can't even kiss after going out for xxxx years!

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 4:17AM

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

THE TIME HAS COME. HERE WE GO.

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Fantastic! There's some real development now (not that I really minded the misunderstanding and stuff, it was funny imo) AND the mix between "serious" and "funny" was also pretty nice.
Great chapter!
Also "...willing to become a bad girl."
Oh man, that's an interesting quote lol.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Kiss. For a start. No, wait, they decided to get naked even before that...

They're already holding hands. They've already crossed a line.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

joined May 3, 2019

LET'S FUCKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

No, no, no, no, no. It need to last at least 50 more chapters. What are you going to do when you can't comedically misunderstood each other anymore!?

I have a feeling that Ookuma will continue to misunderstand various things in perpetuity even if this particular matter gets cleared up.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Toki wa kita

insert Ookuma's "I've been waiting for this" reaction here

An absolute win. Finally telling her the truth and even some surprise bath time together out of it.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

insert Ookuma's "I've been waiting for this" reaction here

An absolute win. Finally telling her the truth and even some surprise bath time together out of it.

It's still possible that she's still in denial but the mention of naked times shortcircuited her brain. And technically we don't know with certainty how she'll react once Kanda's gender has been confirmed. This has generally been a pretty comedic series so far, but we could end up with some drama, or a comic overreaction, (like she passes out or panics and Kanda is left twisting in the wind) so we're not exactly out of the woods yet.

But Kanda at least is being honest, both about her gender and feelings. that's a huge improvement.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's still possible that she's still in denial but the mention of naked times shortcircuited her brain. And technically we don't know with certainty how she'll react once Kanda's gender has been confirmed. This has generally been a pretty comedic series so far, but we could end up with some drama, or a comic overreaction, (like she passes out or panics and Kanda is left twisting in the wind) so we're not exactly out of the woods yet.

I expect her to be drooling over Kanda's body and realize why she never had any interest in guys before.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Well, with the reveal, it means it's nearing its end.

I thought this line of thought was faulty as a defense of perpetuating the single joke the series started on, and I still think it's silly now that the joke is over.

There are numerous comical romance stories out on the market that do not live or die on any one single joke built into their premise. Why do you think this one HAS to rely entirely on this one gag to continue?

It could continue on and be about them blundering through relationship challenges as a manzai comedy duo. Or Kanda could have to keep perpetuating the gender lie on Ookuma's parents in order to marry her, (or out of fear of reprisal) Or they could just be a cute lovey-dovey couple who gets into funny situations. Or a rival could show up that turns their world upside down, or any of a billion different comically oriented plotlines.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 4:42AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I expect her to be drooling over Kanda's body and realize why she never had any interest in guys before.

Possible. Maybe even likely.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, with the reveal, it means it's nearing its end.

I thought this line of thought was faulty as a defense of perpetuating the single joke the series started on, and I still think it's silly now that the joke is over.

There are numerous comical romance stories out on the market that do not live or die on any one single joke built into their premise. Why do you think this one HAS to rely entirely on this one gag to continue?

It could continue on and be about them blundering through relationship challenges as a manzai comedy duo. Or Kanda could have to keep perpetuating the gender lie on Ookuma's parents in order to marry her, (or out of fear of reprisal) Or they could just be a cute lovey-dovey couple who gets into funny situations. Or a rival could show up that turns their world upside down, or any of a billion different comically oriented plotlines.

Agreed. While it did start out with the misunderstanding, it's not like the series depends on it to keep going. Hell, unlike some others, it's not even part of the title, so there's no need to worry about that either. It's just a story about a handsome girl and a sheltered girl going out, and even with the misunderstanding out of the way there's still a lot that can be explored after this.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ooooh shit. Here we gooooo

This^

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Well I didn't think Ookuma would just outright deny that she's a girl and not believe her. So of course the natural thing is for them to bathe together!!! Duh!

Though I would like to believe that my instead of Ookuma just being a dumb airhead is that she is just A OK with Kanda being a girl and just saw a great opportunity to trade up a kiss to see her naked instead. this is what I WANT TO BELIEVE

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well that just happendΣ੧(❛□❛✿)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Thoughts and questions that occurred to me while I read the chapter.

Nothing says christmas like Snowy streets, decorated trees, and a box of bones.

Wow they are going to move the tree? That's not cheap.

Two thumbs up. The most romantic of the hand gestures.

HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Kanda-kun really told Ookuma! That's awesome. I wonder if the series is wrapping up?

Why doesn't Kanda- kun just go ahead and kiss Ookuma? That would prove that admitting she was a girl wasn't just a weird way to avoid the kiss.

Wow. That "see me naked to prove I'm a girl" line scored Kanda- kun a bath with Ookuma? Next time I'm on a date I'm going claim I'm really a girl.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 5:22AM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Toki wa kita! TOKI WA KITA!!!

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

FINALLY LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Jan 14, 2020

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING

Why doesn't Kanda- kun just go ahead and kiss Ookuma? That would prove that admitting she was a girl wasn't just a weird way to avoid the kiss.

Useless lesbian can do only one useful thing per chapter. Admitting she's a girl used her up for the chapter if not the volume.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Good post and also agreed

To reply you must either login or sign up.