Forum › Chatting at the Amber Teahouse discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That was out of nowhere. Nice art, nice chapter.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

What did this have to do with the amber tea house manga? It wasnt at the amber tea house, and it wasn't the same characters?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What did this have to do with the amber tea house manga? It wasnt at the amber tea house, and it wasn't the same characters?

They are regulars there:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chatting_at_the_amber_teahouse_voices#5

Well, anyway, title page of this chapter explain it ;) They are guests and from a special.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 12:52PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yeah. More Amber Teahouse, even if it's just a oneshot with some side characters.

I really loved that series, back when it was on going, and it's always been a bit disappointing that the author hasn't really done anything new since finishing it.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I really loved that series, back when it was on going, and it's always been a bit disappointing that the author hasn't really done anything new since finishing it.

I wonder what happened to him. His blog, where he was last spotted posting doujins, has been deleted, apparently...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah. More Amber Teahouse, even if it's just a oneshot with some side characters.

He was working on a new series in Comic CUNE back in 2017, but due health problems it was canceled. All the finished pages he published as doujin.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. That was cute.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I was so surprised to see this pop up. It was very nice, though I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see the Teahouse itself at all.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Nice to see some Amber Teahouse stuff again.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

A pleasant surprise.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Wow, brings back memories.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

I now remember an unpleasant interaction on the Okazu yuri blog with its owner over some question about Fujiedas work...10 years ago haha.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Could someone consider renaming all of the "A Day at the Amber Teahouse" chapters to the name of the source magazine like the one from Lilyca 2012 Spring? (Also, rearranging them based on release order).

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

He was working on a new series in Comic CUNE back in 2017, but due health problems it was canceled. All the finished pages he published as doujin.

Ah. That's unfortunate to hear.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Years later and I still love these two dorks.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I absolutely love this and now I'm gonna reread the series.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Years later and I still love these two dorks.

A truly adorable pairing, and one of the best (or least problematic, anyway) age-gap stories.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, updates!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It's been so long that they no longer really look like themselves, but they're still adorable.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Wow wow wow....wow.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hee hee, this went well with the recent alcohol anthology~

joined Oct 31, 2013

Man I anit seen CITATH is a minute this was back when Yuri was really good story wise. Unlike that shitty ass Citrus that everyone is whining about.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Man I anit seen CITATH is a minute this was back when Yuri was really good story wise. Unlike that shitty ass Citrus that everyone is whining about.

Time to take your meds, granny.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Nothing like a six pack of Steel Reserve with dinner! I assume Japan doesn't have quite the same connotations around malt liquor as here

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yup. I still love this series.

Also, I so feel Sarasa at the start of this. I like the taste of several types of alcohol, but I don't really like the effect they have on me, though unlike her I just become uncomfortable and tired. I only recently found a beer that's even somewhat tolerable and it's a pretty unusual style, so ... yeah.

To reply you must either login or sign up.