Forum › Lily Marble discussion

You know what at least she said it, but it really hurts that to see that "let's keep hanging out as friends" thing, like always.

last edited at Jun 12, 2020 10:21PM by

joined Sep 6, 2018

Friend-zoned!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Just to killing time,I take the trouble to reread and identify the pairs in their respective chapters, like someone did on "Virgins' Empire". You can tag them if you like:

Moe x Hikari= The "playing to be lovers" girls
Miyu x Nozomi= The friend-zone girls
Risa x Aya= The ex(? couple
Tsubasa x Mizuho= Adonis-chan and the confused cougar
Yuriko x "Wife"= The new female manager and her partner, whose name we don't know yet...

Ch1: All of them. RisaxAya
Ch2: Miyu x Nozomi
Ch3: Risa x Aya
Ch4: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch5: Moe x Hikari (there's a little Risa x Aya, but i don't know if it counts)
Ch6: Miyu x Nozomi
Ch7: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch8: Moe x Hikari
Ch9: Moe x Hikari, Miyu x Nozomi, Risa x Aya, Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch10: Miyu and Risa talk about their crushes. I don't know if counts
Ch11: A little fanservice at the pool and Miyu x Nozomi
Ch12: Risa x Aya
Ch13: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch14: Moe x Hikari
Ch15: Miyu x Nozomi
Ch16: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch17: Risa x Aya
Ch18: Moe x Hikari
Ch19: Miyu x Nozomi
Ch20: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch21: Yuriko x "Wife" (only apperance, for now)
Ch22: No couple interactions. Just Nozomi learning from Risa about tolerance or smt like that..
Ch23: Moe and Hikari make a one-day trial to all the gym. I don't know if it counts.
Ch24: Risa x Aya
Ch25: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch26: Moe x Hikari
Ch27: Miyu x Nozomi
Ch28: Tsubasa x Mizuho
Ch29: Moe x Hikari
Ch30: Risa x Aya
Ch31: Risa x Aya
Ch32: Tsubasa x Mizuho

Edited to correct spelling mistakes 

Wow. Thanks!
I'm looking forward for me Moe x Hikari!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I'm not sure if Nozomi got the message and is brushing it off, or if she's just THAT big of an airhead, I mean come on how do you misinterpret that.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

i'm glad i read the comments section right after miyu hugged nozomi. saved myself from a direct hit.

joined May 3, 2019

im gonna hope for some kinda misdirection bc i cannot live with this outcome

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

i'm glad i read the comments section right after miyu hugged nozomi. saved myself from a direct hit.

Dodged the torpedo, good for you. I was smacked right in my being. Sad af. Now I just want good things for Miyu.

joined Aug 21, 2017

ouch

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Author probably saw Boku To and thought "hey, let's try this"

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FELT THAT.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Good chapter. I was surprised when Miyu suddenly confessed (although I get why she did it... gosh, those tears! ) but on the other hand I wasn't surprised when Nozomi friendzoned her.

Nozomi, as far as we know, is straight as an arrow. The idea that she could be in a romantic relationship with another girl has probably never ever crossed her mind in all her life.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, that was sad af. Still, i dunno if i want everyone to have an ending where they all end up who they like either. Nozomi seems like the typical character that is oblivious about her own feelings that she realizes later that she likes Miyu that way too after she dates some nameless-kun or something like that, but i feel like we need a "couple" in this story that could show than an unrequited love doesn't always end in complete and utter sadness and sometimes it ends in a wholesome friendship.

joined Jun 13, 2020

I'd bet the manager will be involved with Nozomi's next chapter. I think there is a reason Nozomi witnessed the new manager with her partner. I feel the mangaka is using the manager as a driving force for Miyu and Nozomi's potential relationship. As it was also the manager who requested for Miyu's transfer. That's not to say the manager is intentionally doing this. I just feel that is her purpose for the narrative.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ouch_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

NooOoOooo!! Poor Miyu T_T I'm glad she went through with the confession but ughhhh the pure density of Nozomi... I still want them to get together though! Here's hoping >.<

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Bruh I legit facepalmed when she misinterpreted her confession. I want to punch her but then again, I was stupid enough to do the same thing as her once.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn! Shes DENSE!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Nozomi didn't friend zone Miyu. She just didn't even understand the meaning of I love you.
At least she finally showed some emotion for Miyu too, even if that was because she's leaving.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

I hope there is a beautiful, sexy lesbian waiting for Miyu so she can forget Nozomi u_u

joined Apr 6, 2018

ugh. IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP WON'T GET ESCALATED LIKE WE HOW WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY?

anyways, i guess sis ain't really feeling anything so...

respect.

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

So not all of them are queer, and I thought we have the yuri gym wonderland here

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

So not all of them are queer, and I thought we have the yuri gym wonderland here

Why do you think this chapter makes Nozomi straight? She didn't even understand this was a romantic confession

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

yay my fave couple this chapter and looks like my second fave couple is in the next chapter.

Nooooooooooo

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nozomi, as far as we know, is straight as an arrow.

Sad but true.

Mind you, mebbe there's a side of her we don't know yet? Hope springs eternal...

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

cry alone nozomi

To reply you must either login or sign up.