Forum › Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuriloveisbestlove posted:

I'm not a big fan of harems, not even yuri ones, but this seems ok, For now I'll see where this goes going forward.

Harem is my single least favorite genre but I'm glad I gave this one a shot. It's hilarious.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

So it's pure yuri harem vs ecchi yuri harem. Well I know which one I'm rooting for.

joined May 25, 2020

Yo, this is so boring dont waste your time

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

So it's pure yuri harem vs ecchi yuri harem. Well I know which one I'm rooting for.

Both are great in their own ways. Even though this manga is cliché (and it admits that by reenacting all the cliché harem situations), there is still something amazing about a female harem protagonist and that's why all of this feels new to me. I'm really thankful for the translators for picking up this series that doesn't seem to interest many people.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Pure garden vs filthy harem? Why not both?
oh no, twins
*has flashbacks to Azur Lane's Honolulu x Zara fanart* it's a little ecchi so I won't post it here
Suzuran, you lost, come to the dark side
Me at ch5: Okay, so now we have three goals
Me at ch6: Nothing will happen
Me at ch7: Rip Suzuran's purity
I'm not even mad

last edited at Jun 2, 2020 1:53PM

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

It's like Ouran Host Club but filled with even bigger idiots. You have the supposed-cool-but-actually-a-dumbass blond leader, the stern black-haired second in command, a pair of twins, and then characters no one remembers or cares about!

And it's still THIS boring somehow. How dumb is out protagonist? She has to be hitting new heights, even for yuri manga...

joined Jun 12, 2019

Yuri harem? love it

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

She's gonna become Harem, huh?

Ya know, Setsuna was able to become Gundam, so you can do it! Ganbare Tsubaki-chan!

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Pride month . . . This is the best yuri upload in a long time

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm not sure how to put this in words but it almost feels like Tsubaki seems to be just using the ecchi harem genre as a blueprint to gain friends. The male protagonist ends up in perverted situations all of the time, and she is just acting the part. She actually seems naive of the sexual connotations of what she is doing.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ojou_sama_wa_love_come_no_shujinkou_ni_naritai_ch06#7

not enough harem

She's gonna become Harem, huh?

Ya know, Setsuna was able to become Gundam, so you can do it! Ganbare Tsubaki-chan!

becomes harem

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 1:25AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, since when is this in the site?!

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

all this time ive been asking for a yuri harem..

didnt think it would come in sort of parody form though lol.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

all this time ive been asking for a yuri harem..

didnt think it would come in sort of parody form though lol.

pretty much every Yuri harem out there is a parody of shonen harems

Edit: Commenting again after reading all chapters, I noticed all characters are named after plants. This seems to be a common naming theme in Japan. Pokémon does it (though the translation only started picking it starting with XY), Violet Evergarden, One Piece does for Kuja... lol

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 4:27AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Sisters who are named Shakuyaku and Botan?!? Is this a random Ohio-sama reference? Well... most likely no since they’re probably just related flowers or something, but it’s still fun to think it is.

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

Class S except everything but the setting is Class S.

joined May 30, 2020

This manga always has me laughing. I also love the fact that we now have a self aware harem protagonist. XD ♡

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is absolutely fantastic, I needed this yuri harem in my life

the ultimate battle between pure yuri and shameless yuri, where in the end, they'll realise they can blend it both together to create the ultimate yuri

joined May 1, 2015

I cannot decide. I like the pure love harem, but the shameless harem is also good.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

This girl is beyond help.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

My harem protag can't be this cute!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is hilarious, Tsubaki is so blissfully oblivous lol. I'm rooting for the Queen, go get that dumbass Suzuran xD

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Like, I sorta get it, but also I don't. How does she not know the feeling of a nipple? Has she never explored her body? And I don't mean necessarily sexually, but not even just to know it better? You'd think even in the hectic situation you'd know your hand went up and under a bra unless that's some very light fabric.

joined Feb 3, 2016

Yuri shameless harem FTW

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Can't believe our protagonist has read yuri before but got captivated by harem instead.

To reply you must either login or sign up.