Forum › Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! discussion

joined Sep 28, 2018

This is interesting to read, but when should I expect to see more chapters? (Hopefully if the author doesn't abandon it)

It's ongoing with 16 chapters at this moment.
It's just ecchi comedy yuri seem to get the lowest translation priority compared to Aaaaaaangst

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

"My editor wouldn't let me draw panty shots so I had to improvise"

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So we get a rare yuri harem, but the protag is a flag crusher. There's always a catch

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

harem intensifies

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I'm not a big fan of harems, not even yuri ones, but this seems ok, For now I'll see where this goes going forward.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I really can't get my mind around the fact that yuri harem isn't a thing in anime. I mean, we basically got all kinds of tropes and genres in anime, yet not a single yuri harem anime. I'm depressed.

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 10:00PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

I really can't get my mind around the fact that yuri harem isn't a thing in anime. I mean, we basically got all kinds of tropes and genres in anime, yet not a single yuri harem anime. I'm depressed.

Yuri is not popular in anime, at most you have some Yuri subplot or subtext and that's all.

joined May 7, 2017

YES!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Short black hair with glasses my fetish

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

It's pretty rare in general. Even reading web novels on sites like Novelupdates, you'll only find a couple here and there.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Happy to see more of this come out!

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Now I ship hard Tsubaki and glasses girl

439fd417db3b8250e628d9360cc82281
joined Jun 2, 2019

Okay, I don't know who was watching them from the window, but I'm betting she's a yandere.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I'm pretty sure there's one Yuri harem that got animated. It aired some time last year or the year before that. I can't remember the title to save my life though.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm pretty sure there's one Yuri harem that got animated. It aired some time last year or the year before that. I can't remember the title to save my life though.

The only thing that vaguely ressemble àn harem yuri I remember is Shoujo Sect but it's a bit old.

joined Oct 10, 2016

With every new chapter I am afraid how many people will be there

But it also may give me ideas to an ending of a story I am writing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Oct 15, 2014

Am not a fan of harem but this seems interesting

joined Jan 2, 2019

Tachibanakan Triangle

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Tachibanakan Triangle

Maybe precise good yuri harem might be better.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

"What I'm lacking is sexual desire"
lol no. She's absolutely not lacking that

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ohoh, interesting. A typical romcom has all kinds of heroines who play the role of love interests... and the harem goes on for volumes and volumes... but in the end, when the story reaches its conclusion, the MC must choose one and they become the official canon otp.

So you're in team Momoko, huh? I think I'm kind of in team Ichigo myself, hehe. I wonder, are there any team Cherry people around?

joined Jul 23, 2019

Ohoh, interesting. A typical romcom has all kinds of heroines who play the role of love interests... and the harem goes on for volumes and volumes... but in the end, when the story reaches its conclusion, the MC must choose one and they become the official canon otp.

So you're in team Momoko, huh? I think I'm kind of in team Ichigo myself, hehe. I wonder, are there any team Cherry people around?

If she ditches the uniform and starts wearing that camisole-and-shorts ensemble, I'll be the staunchest Cherry supporter in all fandom! 7w7

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Tachibanakan Triangle

Yea, the anime adaptation was short so it didn't do the manga justice. Still, When I said yuri harem, I meant a girl who has many girls loving her, not just two girls.

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 5:12PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Tachibanakan Triangle

Yea, the anime adaptation was short so it didn't do the manga justice. Still, When I said yuri harem, I meant a girl who has many girls loving her, not just two girls.

I'm also not a huge fan of the manga, the childhood friend is low key annoying and i don't really like how the side triangleis going.

To reply you must either login or sign up.