Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Im worried about the mom. What if she contacts Tazune and he snaps?

A662d10a3aeeca646be5088a2a0c32ca
joined Jan 20, 2020

Yesss im so happy for her♡♡ fuck Tazune >:(

joined Mar 4, 2017

Is this series old? It seems to have some old fashion views on lesbians.

Not in most of Japan it's not.

Like, there is a reason you don't see a lot of yuri or yoai where the couple is out. There is still a fair but of shame and it. Not so much prejudice as embarrassment.

Being out as a gay couple is not easy in Japan, even in the big city.

Haha servers you right Tazune.

joined Jan 13, 2019

"i have...a trauma"
"so do i tazune. a blunt force trauma, from where you hit me. Bye bitch"

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

"i have...a trauma"

Yeah.

Beautiful closure. Although I'd still wanna hi-five Tazune's face with my fist.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Considering it's Maki's mom, I don't see why she'd do that.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Ah. Jeez.
I read ch14 again for the 3rd time! Making sweet love to your preggy gf/wife is just sweeeeetttt!!!!!

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I didn't know we were getting sapphic pregnant love making but I'm glad we got it

joined Jun 3, 2020

I dont know if I like the turn of events. I hope it doesnt go down the "we have no choice, the child comes first" path, as they arent prepared TT

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I've been worried since chapter 13 there was gonna be more violence towards a pregnant lady!.... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/run_away_with_me_girl_ch14#27 but instead she ends up doin biddi boops....
Damn its relieving the altercation went so smoothly! Manga is still ongoing.... will there be more drama in store after finally getting out dat aaaaaaaangst?

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Good for her

Churi%20-%20copia
joined Dec 29, 2019

"i have...a trauma"

All things considered, I'd say he got off easy.

joined Jan 13, 2019

"i have...a trauma"

All things considered, I'd say he got off easy.

so did maki am i right AYYYYY

also yeah tazune shouldve had his face caved in but lucky for him midori is a saint and decided to cave in maki instead

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I'm at work right now and I literally had to get out my chair and start jumping for joy. I was gonna read this later at home but I felt really down but now I'm the lunatic at work, laughing to herself while jumping in the cafeteria like an idiot.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Oh, yeah, youre right.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Something I don't get: they're acting like it's the first time they make love, and Maki even says it's the first time someone who's not family sees her naked -- implying she's a virgin or something.

But I'm sure Maki, in chapter 1, seemed way more competent when it came to these matters. She met Midori again, and Midori kissed her on the mouth as a goodbye... and so, for their next date, Maki had her nails cut short -- which I read as a hint that she was expecting some good old second date sex.

And, in chapter 3, didn't they have sex that night? I mean, when they slept together at Maki's place? Or did I completely misunderstand everything about that scene???

joined May 11, 2020

Is it over? If yes thank god it ended on a fine note.My heart can't take anymore of this.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Oh, yeah, youre right.

I mean, I'm still a bit worried. We don't know where she stands on LGBT issues at all, and she clearly had no idea her daughter is gay. If she throws Maki out, that's gonna make for a rough situation for them.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Is it over? If yes thank god it ended on a fine note.My heart can't take anymore of this.

Nah, last page has つづく, which basically means "to be continued". I imagine we'll get at least some portion of them establishing their life as a couple, dealing with parents, dealing with Midori's job, and so forth. They aren't out of the woods yet.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

If they were trying to get me to feel bad for Tazune here, then it was a poor attempt.

joined Dec 18, 2018

If they were trying to get me to feel bad for Tazune here, then it was a poor attempt.

I think it was an attempt to show there might be a chance to salvage him, that this might be his first step on a path to becoming a better person.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nah, last page has つづく, which basically means "to be continued". I imagine we'll get at least some portion of them establishing their life as a couple, dealing with parents, dealing with Midori's job, and so forth. They aren't out of the woods yet.

It was mentioned before that this manga has 16 chapters.

We are at 14 right now. Two more to go!

joined Apr 2, 2018

I don't think they are. Actually I think it is to show how manipulative he can be. He was trying to save himself. Also shows how much she grow up. She was caring about herself, her baby, her girlfriend, her future. He was just trying to save himself, he was saying her feelings were not important with the "this is not high school anymore". She apologize for not answering his feelings. She doesn't forgive him for hitting her. And the she finally accepts that she wants Maki.

joined Nov 21, 2018

I imagine 16 will be a peek at the future of our happy couple, so 15 will be tying up loose ends. We've still got at least Doumyou to see to, and hopefully we'll see Komari one more time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.