Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

"That's a nice wrap."

suddenly new rivals

How convenient, though I'm glad it's not ending yet.

Author: ANOTHER ONE

joined Dec 28, 2019

oh this was adorable. I wont even bother with that last page, this chapter in general was so goddamn adorable. I'm happy this isnt ending yet though, I would love to see more of these two. My hearttt

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

how nice.

but man..i always feel for the aki/sayakas of these manga. breaks my heart..especially cause they always end up being my favorite characters. ha.

but uh..i wasnt expecting the last page >.>.

is she for aki? that'd be sorta odd.

I feel you bro, I hope Aki can have an happy ending too (she probably will whith the new girl)

joined Jun 12, 2015

"That's a nice wrap."

suddenly new rivals

How convenient, though I'm glad it's not ending yet.

Yuri Hime editor: "Milk it until it's dry!"

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

how nice.

but man..i always feel for the aki/sayakas of these manga. breaks my heart..especially cause they always end up being my favorite characters. ha.

but uh..i wasnt expecting the last page >.>.

is she for aki? that'd be sorta odd.

I feel you bro, I hope Aki can have an happy ending too (she probably will whith the new girl)

yea same.

i guess my only thing is that i have a feeling aki probably turned this girl down in the past..i wouldnt be as satisfied if aki just winds up falling in love with her because theres just no other option..if that was the case, i'd rather she get with a character she had no prior relationship with.

but maybe there was no intimacy between them before, so who knows.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Mizuguchi for best girl.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

YATTAAAAAAAA!!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wasn't the ex-singer the one who quit ? Why would you be mad when you're the one who leave. Also did i remember wrong but wasn't ex singer ship with the Cooking club Senpai ?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This chapter felt like an ending for the series...until the last two pages at least.

joined Apr 16, 2020

Im glad this manga have a happy endi-

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

So that's the girl who got replaced. She was someone's elder sister or something right? Did she appear in the manga before? I can't remember.

The Yuri Queen
joined Jul 10, 2013

So if they do the sexy time before Yuzu and Mei (which i bet they will) I am going to laugh so god damn hard

joined May 25, 2020

a manga with a happy ending in 2020? no fucking wa-
oh now we are talking

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, you folks thought it was going to be just smooth sailings from here on? Think again, because here comes the Evil Girl Band of Lesbian Disaster.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So that's the girl who got replaced. She was someone's elder sister or something right? Did she appear in the manga before? I can't remember.

She appears in the vol2 extras, and has been namedropped prior. I don't think she's anyone's sister, but she does appear to be close with Momoka.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

SHE FINALLY REALIZED, YES

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

Wasn't the ex-singer the one who quit ? Why would you be mad when you're the one who leave. Also did i remember wrong but wasn't ex singer ship with the Cooking club Senpai ?

Ikr I also thought that she quit and wasn't replaced and if so like why is she mad then??

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Isn't the Cooking club Senpai one of the two girls behind the ex-singer in the last page?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Also did i remember wrong but wasn't ex singer ship with the Cooking club Senpai ?

Hehehe, you've been reading the "Manga in Spanish" thread, I see.

Yeah, you're right. This chapter has been up in Spanish for a long while, and we Spanish-speakers have been discussing it in our forums for weeks. At first, we too thought that this girl, the ex-vocalist, was a new love interest for Aki... but then we remembered that Ex-Vocalist-chan has already been paired with Cooking-Club-sempai... which means that she's taken and that, whatever her problem with Aki is, it's not gonna end up in romance.

Aki needs someone who will really love and treasure her. Right now, most people agree that the best choice is Miki, who is very obviously head over heels for her oneechan. You can't do wrong with sisterly wincest!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

no kiss huh? -_- why being so cruel Takeshima-sensei?((

still Aki/Yori is hot...

that last panel looks like a happy ending for the Aki's unrequitted love. yes, please~
and I mean here's an Ex vocalist-san + Cooking Club Senpai + Mystrious Yori's Clone-san lol

last edited at May 29, 2020 4:43PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So if they do the sexy time before Yuzu and Mei (which i bet they will) I am going to laugh so god damn hard

Lol. But that's as safe as bets go, really. Those are just the facts of life: the Sun shines; plants grow; Normans invade 11th century Europe; Yuzu and Mei will never have intercourse; etc.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I knew it!~

joined Mar 8, 2019

It seems like the former four had a bit of a tiff and that's why Shiho left. Maybe Shiho quit because she thought the others would try to get her back? Shiho seems to feel like she's the slighted party. And given that we know Aki's been in love with Yori for a while, maybe she's been making comparison's between Shiho and Yori? Not on purpose of course since it's been established that Aki's not a heartless b*tch.

So since Shiho is Momoka's love interest, does that mean that tall unknown (Haji?) will be Aki's? Or maybe Miki's, though that is less likely...

last edited at May 29, 2020 6:00PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Precious.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Think again, because here comes the Evil Girl Band of Lesbian Disaster.

Negl, I’d go see a band named Lesbian Disaster.

To reply you must either login or sign up.