Forum › Tsuki to Suppin discussion

joined Sep 22, 2015

Akari is so cute! She's like talking to her heart, "Badum? Are you sure?!" Lol. And Shiho actually made the first move! She might be passive but she knows what she wants. ;)

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Nice flashback.

Akari totally missing the point there... Also, of you're trying to say "I'm gay" in very unsubtle ways to a potential partner, you might as well say "I'm gay and interested in you". Although that's awkward in its own way, at least it succeeds at communicating the point. I guess you might get a bad reaction but if they get your unsubtle hints and don't like it, what's the difference?

Though it also seems like Shiho was missing the point there too, I think Akari has been interested in "that way" from the start.

I guess because it isn't focused on the physical, this manga seems to make the characters seem unsexual. But I don't think that's actually the intent.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I challenge anyone to say they still think Shiho's dry personality isn't "enjoyable".

That deadpan "Nyan", climbing and pouncing, with that same dry look on her face.. She's hilarious! You just gotta get under the surface..

I thought her personality was enjoyable from the jump

Oh I agree. I was just a bit defensive because of some early comments in this thread, and because I identify with Shiho to an extent. But anyway, I was also excited because it felt like a payoff for sticking with this. This is a great fluffy manga of two distinct personalities finding out slowly just how compatible they are.. It's...healing.

last edited at May 27, 2020 2:55PM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Shiho min-maxed all her emotion points into being smooth af.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

so they were friends all this time? they look like an old married useless gay couple

joined Mar 21, 2017

so they were friends all this time? they look like an old married useless gay couple

That was a flashback.

joined Oct 10, 2016

I too identify with Shiho a lot. I'm rather dead with emotions, but I am very passionate about things.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

THEYRE SO CUTE UHSUAHDUSADIO

joined Feb 18, 2015

Yeah... they've only been FRIENDS this whole time... Friends who hold hands; sleep together; give rings to one another that they wear on the ring fingers on their right hand, but promise that they'll move them to their left hand someday; and wonder if the other is cheating on them when they see them with another woman... SURE!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

That was a flashback.

I see. I'm totally not following
guess I'm just not into this no-yuri yuri stuff

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

"Honey, I walked in on our daughter and her friend when they were alone earlier"

"oh dear....w-what did you see?"

"oh, I didn't see much but I noticed they were naked, maybe we need a new heating system since they were clinging to each other to exchange body warmth, such a nice friendship, to be able to help each other in a situation like this."

I'm glad I kept track of where that comment was.

last edited at May 29, 2020 7:56PM

joined Feb 8, 2016

I can see where the characters may seem dead, but I find it soothing slice of life. Sometimes, reading as much as I do, one can get tired from their eyes being too busy and their brain on overload, but with this manga I can calm everything down and yet still be entertained with smart, thought-provoking dialogue. I find it refreshing.

joined Mar 21, 2017

That was a flashback.

I see. I'm totally not following
guess I'm just not into this no-yuri yuri stuff

I think it's quite relaxing, but i get where you are coming from.

last edited at May 30, 2020 12:22AM

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

How has this managed to avoid the Wholesome tag?

joined Sep 9, 2016

Romantic AF.

I love Shiho.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Shiho was pretty dedicated on this game for Akari to find her lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Despite some incredibly tough competition, these two are in the running for Most Adorkable Yuri Couple on Dynasty.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Bawawawa~

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Do people still not like Shiho?

joined Oct 13, 2014

that was smoootth asf

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

aaaaaaawwwww the cuteness!!!!! throwing up rainbowssss

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Kinda like the way I asked my first girlfriend out ^.^

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Best chapter so far - and there have been some really good ones

joined Jun 5, 2020

I choose to believe this is a Yuri manga adaptation of the cartoon Daria.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Do people still not like Shiho?

If anyone still doesn't like Shiho, their opinion is invalid after this chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.