Forum › Tsuki to Suppin discussion

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

so sweet.
the contrasting energy levels give me life. Wanna make a "cross the beams" joke but I'm not clever enough. :(

That clerk got to she Shiho kinda happy. Wonder if she considers that a perk of the job.

I'm always interested in meeting the parents of fictional people I like. Like. I spend time wondering about them. I mean. I should probably thank them. They MADE something nice for me!

joined Apr 23, 2015

It's rare when I'm dropping a yuri manga, but I have no problem dropping this one. There isn't anything particularly bad with it, it's just so boring, I can't enjoy it at all. :(

I, on the other hand, drop yuri manga all the time. I might just be extremely uptight or something though.

joined Oct 27, 2013

I really like how more adult life content is coming up lately I'm really tired of the high school romances.

joined Jul 1, 2019

when the store clerk asks "excuse me, would you like to try something in this color" or something like that, i felt like she was proposing just a different shade of gray instead of a different color omg

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I hope the parents don't find out that she's actually a t-shirt maniac... like she falls and her suitcase opens up with all the shirts and she's like "t-this isn't what it looks like...!"

No way, I hope they do find out and are totally chill with it.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I came back to this site after 6 months and this is a nice welcome for me this is soooo good

loodyetpanicking
Download
joined Jan 5, 2020

Papa doesn't know
Hehehehe

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Dad is stupid af

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"They're lesbians Harold"

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Well, the dad JUST met her at the entrance so he never really got to see their relationship.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Goes to their wedding:
Dad: Aaah, what a beautiful friendship ceremony!
Mom: Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh........yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.....

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hey, if you want to check the tankobons extras I dropped them in the Looking up to magical girls thread because I was waiting for someone to translate them. That didn't happened in the end, but well, the link photos are there.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Her mom is the best mom! even with that hairstyle must protecc the mom!

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 11:15PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I love seeing these situations in yuri. Shiho still bores me to tears and I've struggled to imagine what the author hopes to achieve with her, but compare the first appearances:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsuki_to_suppin_ch01#3
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsuki_to_suppin_ch12#7

Two ways this might go:
- It turns out Akari likes women who look like her dad. Something ensues.
- Shiho and dad just have similar temperaments and Shiho gradually opens up via an unusual route

joined Apr 23, 2015

This is so
chiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll
It should go on like this forever
Shiho is so pretty like this
Although I gotta say, wth dad?!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Goes to their wedding:
Dad: Aaah, what a beautiful friendship ceremony!
Mom: Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh........yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.....

Sweet. Dynasty Reader fourms will officially explain where science babies come from to him(should the pair chose that route)

joined May 31, 2019

Wonder whether the disappearing nose and mouth lines have a hidden meaning or just an artistic choice.

It's rather interesting how my brain keep playing "connect the dots" on those parts lol.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Surrrrreeeeeeee. "close friends"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I get this feeling that Papa san used to be a harem protagonist

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The expressions are kinda fun in this chapter. But yeah ... maybe the twist in the end is that it's actually one of those pillow dolls she pretends is a real woman or something ^^

joined Dec 5, 2019

I get this feeling that Papa san used to be a harem protagonist

Lol

I liked that after every little demonstration of affection from shiio we would get a pannel from mother just looking at it.

"oh, so you decided to have a friendship baby through science, good for you, I've never seen such close gal pals"

joined Sep 5, 2018

Come on, cut dad some slack. He saw her standing in the entranceway for a few minutes and probably all she said in his presence was “… Okay.” Unless he has a gaydar with the sensitivity set to 11 or his glasses are actually shipping goggles, he’s not gonna figure it out from just that. On the other hand, mom had a lot more info available and noticed all the hints. I’d like to see the parents show up again in a future chapter.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

On the other hand, mom had a lot more info available and noticed all the hints.

And also was explicitly told. That helps too.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Come on, cut dad some slack. He saw her standing in the entranceway for a few minutes and probably all she said in his presence was “… Okay.” Unless he has a gaydar with the sensitivity set to 11 or his glasses are actually shipping goggles, he’s not gonna figure it out from just that. On the other hand, mom had a lot more info available and noticed all the hints. I’d like to see the parents show up again in a future chapter.

Just giving him a hard time because it's fun imagining him oblivious for the rest of his life

"Honey, I walked in on our daughter and her friend when they were alone earlier"

"oh dear....w-what did you see?"

"oh, I didn't see much but I noticed they were naked, maybe we need a new heating system since they were clinging to each other to exchange body warmth, such a nice friendship, to be able to help each other in a situation like this."

joined Sep 5, 2018

And also was explicitly told. That helps too.

“Explicitly told” would be something like “It’s a girl. I’m going out with her.” or “I want you to meet my girlfriend.” But what Akari said was “It’s a girl. She’s really precious to me. I want you to meet her, Mom…” That still leaves a little room for interpretation and might totally fly past someone with gay blindness. But mom interpreted it correctly, so it’s fine.

To reply you must either login or sign up.