Forum › Lily Marble discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

But idk, some people just see the fact that Aya broke up with Risa to marry a man, and they don't really care about any type of context after that.

Yeah, because these facts dont seem to register with people like you.

First, we cant see her crying. Risa only said that Aya was crying, her tears werent worthy of the ink.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_marble_ch30#3

The tears are right next to the coffee, second panel on the top. Lmao

Yes, she did come crawling back to work at the same exact place as Risa.

We don't know how they got the same job. Aya "crawling back at the same place" is an absolute asspull.

Despite denying Risas attempts to get back together Aya still slept with her over and over again. Aya dragged Risa along and used her for sex while denying Risa the relationship she actually wanted.

Risa is a top waifu, but the truth is she was the one who manipulated Aya to sleep with her in the first place. She tricked her into saying the other girls from work would hang out with them, but it was a lie. Then Aya got drunk and Risa took her in a hotel.

She absolutely got permission from her mother. She even asks about her father and her mother tells her she will deal with that.

Why is it bad that she worries about how her dad will react to it? Some people do love their parents and it's not black and white. Even in some super religious folks who disown their kids, there still is the need to reconnect, both from the kids side as well as the parents.

She would have never started dating Risa again without her mothers approval.

I answered that above.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I don't care about that other indecisive pair. MAKE THE AGE GAP SHIP SAIL. That lady deserves some love. And be topped.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Is ThAT SoME foURtH WaLl BrEAkiNg?

The shock is so great she actually fainted. Truly world shattering event indeed.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Planetary disaster gay.

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

“This is Legal.”
Lol.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

My fav yuri couple, after all this time
I've really missed them
And holy shit this chapter was glorious

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 32 is hilarious... keep up the good work.

In football speak: Funny to see how she’s planning the long game only to realize she can field kick to win.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Wait, I thought the age of consent in Japan was 13, no?

joined Jul 23, 2017

Its 20 I think

joined Jul 23, 2017

Legal indeed Mizuho-chan legal indeed

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Legal tomboys are good. That couple is so cute. >.<

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Its 20 I think

No. 20 is age of full adulthood, for things like drinking alcohol.

In the most typical situations, age of consent for sexual relations is either 16 or 18, depending on local legislation.

Does the Federal age of consent of 13 apply at any point? Yes, with parental permission or if you can prove in some other way that your relationship is a consensual, dedicated and romantic one to the police, should they come asking.

Age of getting married at least used to be 16 for women and 18 for men, but I've heard this is supposed to become 18/18.

When Tsubasa said she's adult, she meant she's 20.

last edited at May 14, 2020 3:12AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

The magical word: "legal".

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'd slap that girl. What are you doing to your friend when she's out on a date?

joined Feb 23, 2016

That asteroid hitting her world was hilarious... she has no excuses now to hold back like he did before hahah

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'd slap that girl. What are you doing to your friend when she's out on a date?

At least Tsubasa don't seem to mind. How often we've seen development because someone get jealous about a friend. But of course, all happy chapters must have a drama end. Asama you coward, don't you dare run away.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That meteor hitting earth panel lmao...Iwashita's reactions are always so creative and hilarious.
I've seen the raws yesterday and it's funny that she got so happy because Tsubasa told her she is an adult now. With a reaction like that I thought it must have been something like Tsubasa telling her she likes her.

Also pretty sure that friend thinks Tsubasa is a guy.
Thanks again for the fast translation.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

She's legal now,,, There's nothing stopping her! Full speed ahead!!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This is legal.

Iwashita so funny. Lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There was an odd discrepancy here.

She said she's legal in the context of drinking, meaning she's now 20, which is the drinking age in Japan.

Which makes sense if she's already working at the Gym and not in High School.

So she was already legal sexually, since she's past 18. The surprise here doesn't make sense.

Unless she thought she was under 18, but it's improbable.

last edited at May 14, 2020 11:57AM

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Its 20 I think

No. 20 is age of full adulthood, for things like drinking alcohol.

In the most typical situations, age of consent for sexual relations is either 16 or 18, depending on local legislation.

Does the Federal age of consent of 13 apply at any point? Yes, with parental permission or if you can prove in some other way that your relationship is a consensual, dedicated and romantic one to the police, should they come asking.

Age of getting married at least used to be 16 for women and 18 for men, but I've heard this is supposed to become 18/18.

When Tsubasa said she's adult, she meant she's 20.

Still it is kinda funny Mizuho's all worked up about it since even with all this context, a 19 year old dating a 30 year old is maybe eyebrow raising for most people, but it's not like its outright Immoral lmao

joined Dec 9, 2014

Yuri doesn't go in the same place as bisexual , lil shits

How would you call two bis or a bi and a gay in a monogamous relationship in manga?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Iwashita's expressions give me life

Yuri doesn't go in the same place as bisexual , lil shits

Is this some variation of that old joke about girls having a second stomach for sweets.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

With friends like Fujiyama Hime, who needs enemies?

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So she was already legal sexually, since she's past 18. The surprise here doesn't make sense.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fusoroi_no_renri_ch02#2

There must be something behind it. I'd say it might just be a moral thing, but Iori on the next page mentions getting arrested.

To reply you must either login or sign up.