Forum › Renjoh discussion

joined Mar 8, 2019

She never said she was eaten out and fingered. And with "it's different" she was referring to the relationship with Ren, which is "different" from the one she had with her ex.

Like I said, it’s not really explicit that she didn’t let him do stuff to her either. Who knows what brother insisted on. I know she wants to take things slow because she wants her relationship with Ren to last but there’s not a direct address to how physical she got with brother.

I don't really care if she's only a virgin in regards to PIV sex or not, but why are people automatically jumping from "I gave him oral when he insisted" all the way to "we did everything but PIV"? Judging by how inexperienced and shy she is, I doubt she let him "return the favor" and if she did it was because he "insisted" on that too.

The whole “it’s not like we never did anything at all.” is a broad statement. They were together for 3 years so I’m guessing there are other things a horny high school student could have insisted on.

I just put it out there because there’s no way she enjoyed her sexual encounters with brother so I’m hoping Ren can alleviate her disappointment and give her something she can treasure.

I want to see more of Ren and Hime together as their connection develops.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Another Bi character and another thread full of Bi hate, that's pretty awesome

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Guys, Guys.
Nothing she said actually implies that the blowjob(s?) she gave her ex were forced, stop making a mole out of an anthill.
Just because she's reluctant to get sexual doesn't mean whatever she has done in the past was against her will, asking your significant other for oral sex is not even remotely dubious. Nothing we've heard of the ex-boyfriend so far implies he's the kind of douchebag who forces people to do things if they clearly refuse.

Asking your significant other for a "favor" is not forcing anyone to do anything, just because she decided to relent and do it doesn't mean it was inherently non-consensual.

The sister isn't entirely wrong in chapter 2, some people really are just holding back out of fear and just need a push to get going. The difference between a healthy partner and an unhealthy one is being able to recognize what is and isn't crossing a line. (That is not to say that the BJ that the ex got was non-consensual just because oral sex was crossing the line in this chapter with the sister.)

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This was really sweet... I honestly don't see why the hate...I can even see how this plays out in real life, just goes to show how relatable this two-shot is. They are humans, they have flaws but they are not bad, so how about show some sympathy instead? sighhh

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Guys, Guys.
Nothing she said actually implies that the blowjob(s?) she gave her ex were forced, stop making a mole out of an anthill.
Just because she's reluctant to get sexual doesn't mean whatever she has done in the past was against her will, asking your significant other for oral sex is not even remotely dubious. Nothing we've heard of the ex-boyfriend so far implies he's the kind of douchebag who forces people to do things if they clearly refuse.

Asking your significant other for a "favor" is not forcing anyone to do anything, just because she decided to relent and do it doesn't mean it was inherently non-consensual.

The sister isn't entirely wrong in chapter 2, some people really are just holding back out of fear and just need a push to get going. The difference between a healthy partner and an unhealthy one is being able to recognize what is and isn't crossing a line. (That is not to say that the BJ that the ex got was non-consensual just because oral sex was crossing the line in this chapter with the sister.)

Dude if you "relent" to doing something it is by definition not something you want to do in the first place. She's a lesbian for christ's sake I somehow doubt she wanted to suck a dude's dick anymore than a straight dude would. And anything your partner isn't comfortable with you doing to their body is crossing the line.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wow a girl with sexual experience that actually knows when to pull back from going to far...in a yuri oneshot?
That's incredibly rare to see, also something to be celebrated

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

cut for space

The whole “it’s not like we never did anything at all.” is a broad statement. They were together for 3 years so I’m guessing there are other things a horny high school student could have insisted on.

I just put it out there because there’s no way she enjoyed her sexual encounters with brother so I’m hoping Ren can alleviate her disappointment and give her something she can treasure.

I want to see more of Ren and Hime together as their connection develops.

Ah, my bad. I misread the tone of your first post and thought you had a problem with her not being a perfectly pure and innocent virgin. Nevermind then.

I, too, am excited to see their relationship grow!

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Its not rape if she acted like she was okay with doing it, you cant call him a rapist, you can maybe say he was pushy but she had every right to leave the relationship or not do it at all..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Guys, Guys.

Dude if you "relent" to doing something it is by definition not something you want to do in the first place. She's a lesbian for christ's sake I somehow doubt she wanted to suck a dude's dick anymore than a straight dude would. And anything your partner isn't comfortable with you doing to their body is crossing the line.

Somehow being bisexual isn't a option for some peoples.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

First off, you're just marking words. Being unwilling to do something does not inherently mean that doing said thing would be torturous nor that being convinced to do it would equal "being forced to do something against your will."
I'm currently unwilling to get up and grab a drink from the kitchen because it's a bother, but I might relent to doing it if my sister asks me to go grab one for her. Does that mean my sister just forced me to perform manual labour on her behalf? What a toxic bitch, I've been victimized!

Secondly, we have been given absolutely no indication that her Ex boyfriend was in any way an awful person, nor that she dated him while knowing she was lesbian. If anything, the implication given is that she realized that she's gay during the relationship and that's why they broke up. Not because of some abuse or drama bullshit, but because they simply weren't compatible. Furthermore, there's likewise no indication given anywhere that her Ex knew that she was gay at the time he asked for a blowjob, and asking one's significant other for a sexual favour is in no way abusive, coercive or dubious behaviour in itself. It can become those things if one is forceful, but we have seen absolutely nothing in the story to indicate that her Ex ever did anything worse than ask nicely. Which is entirely goddamn fine to do.

Odds are her Ex simply operates on the same logic that 99% of real people do. Which is to say, he asked if she'd be willing to do something for him and if she doesn't want to, she'll just say no.
You're just assuming that she firmly rejected the "disgusting god-awful suggestion" and he didn't care, which is ultimately just you demonizing a character because of your own damn prejudices.

*I'm only calling her a lesbian rather than bisexual because the story implies it to be the case rather strongly.

last edited at May 12, 2020 8:39AM

Download3fc7cc27_ulated_2f0_2fdcim_2fscreenshots_2fscreenshot_20180201-102407_2_2_2_2
joined Mar 6, 2018

Ah the good'ole, the characters aren't pure debate. Not my cup of tea but it is realistic.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Way to ruin the story with one sentence. Bravo.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

what sentence ?

66847993_1501902143285224_4957860038887604224_n
joined Nov 17, 2019

People here just hating on bisexual

joined Mar 8, 2019

Yeah but her whole experience with brother was an experiment. In her case, she probably tried/forced her self without the brothers ‘insistence’ to do a lot of things in order to conform to the norm. They did date for 3 years and that to me can mean Hime probably felt guilt on her own accord because she didn’t want to do it with him and when the alternative came up, she unenthusiastically agreed.

You're just assuming that she firmly rejected the "disgusting god-awful suggestion" and he didn't care, which is ultimately just you demonizing a character because of your own damn prejudices.

I think people are triggered and felt that she was made to do those things, like there was some sort of power play and violation going on because she’s gay. But for me Hime was forcing herself to do things as well, not just because the brother made her do it, but because she was probably pushing away gay thoughts.

The BJ thing is a compromise which happens in real life. Sometimes one isn’t in the mood so they do a little something to get the edge off and help their partner along.

I know people are going to be offended but you can’t both be in the mood all the time and saying no all the time creates sexual frustrations which can manifest as arguments in a relationship. There has to be balance.

Somehow being bisexual isn't a option for some peoples.

I think people are pissed because Hime is a lesbian.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/himegoto_the_adult_virgin_and_the_experienced_high_schooler#10

I’m not hating on bisexuality. Bisexuals are real. Ren is for sure bi given how much she’s been fantasizing about Hime.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

what sentence ?

Dunno about them, but "People like HIme-sis need to be pushed or else you'll never make any progress with them [...]" really irked me.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Stopped being a douche midmanga lmao

joined Dec 21, 2016

Dunno about them, but "People like HIme-sis need to be pushed or else you'll never make any progress with them [...]" really irked me.

She realized she was wrong after 2 pages.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I feel like I missed something? Most of the hate seemed directed towards the brother and an overly stringent conception of consent. What part related to bisexuality?

joined Sep 11, 2014

First chapter confirms that Hime isn't bi. She states that it wasn't anything to do with the brother being an unsuitable partner but that she couldn't be interested in him sexually. Ren is bi for sure though. Unless someone out here is like, "Ren is a lesbian too and her past relationships with men were fake!" then I don't think any erasure is happening

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

what sentence ?

Do you even need to ask?
These people just can't stand the idea that Hime gave blowjobs to her ex-boyfriend.

They liked her up to that point... but when they found that, at some time in her life, she had been touched by a PENIS, they suddenly deemed her to be gross and disgusting. It's this sort of vile judgment that makes me wish this forum had an "Ignore" list where I could put all their names, to never again have messages by them on my screen.

Yeah but her whole experience with brother was an experiment ... For me Hime was forcing herself to do things as well, not just because the brother made her do it, but because she was probably pushing away gay thoughts.

Exactly! I really can't understand what part of this they don't get. Hime was trying to turn straight! She forced herself to date a guy and did all sorts of things with him (short of vaginal sex) to see if she could learn to like it -- and, in that way, stop being gay. It didn't work (as one would expect) and Hime resigned herself to be a lesbian forever. Why should he take the blame for this? Accusing him of forcing/sullying her is moronic.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Exactly! I really can't understand what part of this they don't get. Hime was trying to turn straight! She forced herself to date a guy and did all sorts of things with him (short of vaginal sex) to see if she could learn to like it -- and, in that way, stop being gay. It didn't work (as one would expect) and Hime resigned herself to be a lesbian forever. Why should he take the blame for this? Accusing him of forcing/sullying her is moronic.

I agree that she was, at least in part, dating him to try and be "normal", but it is implied that the brother was pushy about sex. From here:

You see...when...he insisted, I did it...with my mouth...

last edited at May 12, 2020 2:48PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I agree that she was, at least in part, dating him to try and be "normal", but it is implied that the brother was pushy about sex. From here:

"He was pushy", we don't know how many time he insisted neither how pushy he was. For all we know, he could have like 2 or 3 times before she give up. It's too vague of an information to draw such harsh conclusion. Peoples are acting like he force her to do it when all we know is "he insisted".

joined Mar 8, 2019

"He was pushy", we don't know how many time he insisted neither how pushy he was. For all we know, he could have like 2 or 3 times before she give up. It's too vague of an information to draw such harsh conclusion. Peoples are acting like he force her to do it when all we know is "he insisted".

I'm not trying to be argumentative or defend unknown brother but who really knows how he insisted? How pushy was he? Did he do what Ren did and push her down to shove his p in her m? Or was it more like 'Hey, wanna do it? If not can you at least take care of my problem? Come on please?' Did he insist every day for three years? Or in intervals of every few weeks? Did he know she hated doing it because she's gay or assume wrongly, like his sister, that she's the type who needs a little 'push' in order to break out of her shell?

There are a lot of variables to consider before judging how much of a selfish sex crazed maniac the brother is because what some consider coercion could be considered compromise by others.

And honestly, for a guy to date a girl who refused to do it with him for three years means he probably was not just in it for sex. He could have just dumped her and moved on after the first year to a girl that is willing to go all the way but he didn't and Hime was the one to dump him.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I mean, I did say it was implied, not that he was pushy. But yeah, that's fair - we'd need to see more on Hime and the brother's actual relationship to draw any conclusions about this.

That said, if the author ever decides to continue this story (I think all of the other chapters in this anthology are unrelated one-shots?) I expect it to focus on Hime and Ren's relationship instead. Which I'm completely fine with - I'm honestly interested in seeing where it'd go from here.

last edited at May 12, 2020 4:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.