Forum › Himegoto ~The Adult Virgin and The Experienced High Schooler~ discussion

joined May 1, 2015

Man that little sister sure has it going on.
Noice.

joined Jan 31, 2017

I saw the title and got excited for traps. Still a great read, but I miss Himegoto

joined Feb 24, 2019

This was a nice read. I do have to wonder if the ex/brother is as chill as his sister because that is going to be a very awkward reveal otherwise. Will it be "Oh, that explains it! Treat my sister well!" Or "Give me those 3 years back!"

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Very nice. I get the impression that the sister has had a crush on her for a while, given her reaction to them breaking up.

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

THis was funny tho

bigsipofjuice
joined Aug 15, 2018

this was really cute

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

wish we got that hotel and sex scene but still cute

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Like brother like sister

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

I feel robbed...

Very cute, I'm really enjoying this author's works.

076b0c2343949a581a6c7a714b5a287d18b425921a9e7-gk8bps_fw658
joined Aug 1, 2018

I laughed too hard at the Proofreader/ Quality check's name.
That was a good read. Thank you for the scanlation!

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Yes Seize the moment..seize the moment...*my chanting for now*

joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought the little sister was gay-ly experienced but it was the other way around kinda disapointing

last edited at May 10, 2020 4:46PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

carpe your brother's ex

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him. Actually how do you have so much internalized homophobia that you can't even accept yourself, that is truly a shame if there are people genuinely feeling like that

joined Dec 5, 2019

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him.

Some people spend their whole lives in merriages denying who they really are... At least lately people are feeling more confident to admit who they are and conquer their own self depreciating feelings

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Damn that's where it ends? (⋟﹏⋞), oh well..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him.

Some people spend their whole lives in merriages denying who they really are... At least lately people are feeling more confident to admit who they are and conquer their own self depreciating feelings

If you put aside the Yuri, it's not because you don't like someone at first that you won't grow fond of them. You never know what could happen. Maybe you thought you don't like someone but the more time you past with them, the more you like it.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Blushing

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Not to mention, there could also be a lot of contributing factors that could prevent you or make it difficult from leaving the relationship, one of my very close friends cousin had to have an arranged marriage last year with a guy she had known for a long time, but wasn't really in love with.

last edited at May 10, 2020 5:08PM

joined Dec 21, 2016

I'm already working on the sequel.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I'm already working on the sequel.

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I feel robbed...

Very cute, I'm really enjoying this author's works.

I don't at least not in this doujin. It would feel to rushed from a story perspective. That and I'm not sure either one is ready for a physical relationship.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok... Now pls make a series. I want to see the older one stopping the advances from the younger, and telling her brother and he laughing about it. And then they both teasing her about it, the brother asking if his sister could get what he could not, she frustrated because they keep it chaste. And so on...

last edited at May 10, 2020 6:32PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

If you put aside the Yuri, it's not because you don't like someone at first that you won't grow fond of them. You never know what could happen. Maybe you thought you don't like someone but the more time you past with them, the more you like it.

Even beyond that, it's possible that you do like them, or even love them (because eros isn't the only type of love), but you just don't like them in that way. Maybe they asked you out first and you say yes because you don't want to hurt their feelings and you think your own feelings might grow over time (after all, it's a common enough trope for friendship to slowly grow into love). Maybe you didn't even realize there was a difference at first and you thought your feelings were that kind of love only to realize, over time, that your wrong.

There are a million other reasons why a gay person might get into a straight relationship. Heck, it's not even limited to gay people; strait people get into bad relationships all the time for all sorts of reasons. The way sexual minorities are treated definitely makes things worse, but I think the way romance is often presented in media is also a major factor. It's almost always either true love, and all will be right with the world after some minor struggles, or it's a complete sham and at least one of the lovers has some major moral failings. In either case, it's always bombastic and blindingly obvious by the end. Then there's the utter mess with how persistence and grand gestures are portrayed.

In short, no part of of how romance or courting is portrayed is realistic, but it's going to color people's expectations and perceptions, even if they consciously acknowledge that it's fake. The simple pervasiveness and lack of good counter examples means it's going to have a significant influence on your world view.

Very rarely are healthy ends to relationships explored, nor do we see much made of more subtle feelings or other types of love and I think that needs to change. The fact that when we do get them, they tend to work very well makes it all the more tragic.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

There should be bisexual on tags

To reply you must either login or sign up.