Forum › Kadan -Helichrysum- discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Bruh this woman is beyond useless

joined Oct 10, 2016

Just because she refused your feelings you rape her while she is drunk?!
Lemme quote DDLC Yuri. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD?!"

last edited at May 3, 2020 3:21AM

Img_20180624_114210_213
joined May 17, 2018

Damn this one looks good.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Anyone know where the Raws are?

They're on sadpanda if you really want to look at them, but I suggest just waiting for the translations.

last edited at May 3, 2020 3:46AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Jesus christ, can Nozomi stop being the victim for one second and I almost fell sorry for her last chapter. Knowing that your best friend is interested in you and acting like this, can't spell yuri without manipulation

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I cant take the drama seriously with all the bridal themed images, so obvious theyre going to end up together.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just because she refused your feelings you rape her while she is drunk?!

Oh come on, we're still on this ? The bases where the allegations lie on are thin.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Boi, they really did have one busy night...

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I hope she bites off her fingers after treating poor blondie like shit

also, it’s extremely irritating when “rape” is thrown around carelessly. It can be considered sexual harassment at best in the beginning, but it became consensual. Mc is aware this is shion the entire time it’s happening and doesn’t resist her in any way, shape or form. Hell, she could’ve even asked the karaoke employee for help when they called if she didn’t want it to happen. Throughout the night, we see mc putting blondie in sexual situations and even wanting to touch her

last edited at May 3, 2020 9:02AM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

It's a bit unfair how some people are ready to accuse Shion, we don't know exactly what all happened and the timeline, like, can we wait and see?

joined Jan 9, 2020

It's a bit unfair how some people are ready to accuse Shion, we don't know exactly what all happened and the timeline, like, can we wait and see?

Taking advantage of someone's emotional state and inebriation will never look good, no matter what.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Taking advantage of someone's emotional state and inebriation will never look good, no matter what.

And acting like someone has break an important promise when said promise was lowkey homophobic don't look good either.

Screenshot_20200409-032304_2
joined Apr 9, 2020

Does anyone else have the urge to just slap Nozomi's hand away and say "No! That's a bad habit!" whenever she bites her fingernails?

CaptainMochi
joined May 11, 2015

man i read this while biting my nails

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Does anyone else have the urge to just slap Nozomi's hand away and say "No! That's a bad habit!" whenever she bites her fingernails?

As someone who used to bite their nails, absolutely.

Also there's some pretty scary ideas about consent in this thread. I'm not gonna debate any nuances in this manga, that way lies madness. Just try to remember to ask before you start eating your best friend out, okay?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

As someone who used to bite their nails, absolutely.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Oh. She has that kind of tic.."

Followed closely by "Got dang it! Stop that, it's getting annoying. Plus your nail will get deformed and feel all weird and gross if it scrapes along anything (especially skin). Seriously, stop!"

joined Jan 22, 2015

I have come to the conclusion that lolis, domestic violence, and rape are the three topics that will draw the residents of Dynasty out of the shadows to engage in vicious debate without end.

In retrospect, I probably spend more time on this site reading threads than I do reading manga.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I have come to the conclusion that lolis, domestic violence, and rape are the three topics that will draw the residents of Dynasty out of the shadows to engage in vicious debate without end.

I've found bisexuality, heteronormativity and tribadism are also good ways to get a holy war going.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

So it's going to be sex (or the memory of it) every chapter then. I wondered, but it is what these artists are used to doing I guess. As for the characters themselves, I'm thoroughly on Shion's side, especially after chapter three.

Thanks /u/.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I've found bisexuality, heteronormativity and tribadism are also good ways to get a holy war going.

sees those as tags
immediately goes to the comment section

They are sensitive subjects.... much like the mc in this manga....

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

In retrospect, I probably spend more time on this site reading threads than I do reading manga.

Rumours say that a more relatable post is yet to be made on these forums.

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

YOU LET HER PUT HER FINGERs

W H E R E

last edited at May 4, 2020 11:17AM

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Alot of this drama could've been avoided if you had just not fucked a drunk!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well it's over now so pack it up boys
shows over
she said so

joined Sep 4, 2016

So looks like Shion isn't really the predator that many of you accused her of in previous chapters, eh?

This is why you wait for the story to play out before you jump to conclusions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.