Forum › Haru and Midori discussion

joined Jul 26, 2019

Of course Haru understands that Midori wants her to stay, but she wants to make her aware and that's why she's asking her to come to her aunt's house...
Another important element is that Haru also wants to take care of her mother's business at her aunt's house and I imagine that some things and memories will come back with Midori and Tsugumi's past. I am sensing revelations that tsugumi really loved Midori and it will come as a shock to her with regrets that she didn't hold on to him, and she will not want to do the same with haru.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

rn i think this is a coming of age story where she finds a new family but i wouldnt be mad if it became romantic, though i think any potential romance would be far off in the future.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Midori is trying to catch the autumn. But what does she really want to catch?

she's about to catch these hands if she doesn't speak up in the next few chapters

joined Apr 26, 2020

I'm looking forward to the the chapter

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Next chapter up on Mangadex The next chapter will be the last.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh man, just read that. Only one more chapter just ain't right.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I formally request a transfer of timeline, take me where this series continues for 2 or 3 volumes more

I formally request a transfer of timeline, take me where this series continues for 2 or 3 volumes more

Same, I really don't want it to end, I'm not ready for it end cries

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I really hope we end with a happy family, Haru calling Midori mom, seeing her as the person her mom loved, would be best way for this series to end in my eyes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I hate these kinds of yuri manga. "ImmA JUsT MaKE a YUri ManGa WiTH lOtS oF SuFfERing ThAt tAKeS AgEs To GO AnYWhERe". The author is a piece of shit.

Opinions differ about that.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I hate these kinds of yuri manga. "ImmA JUsT MaKE a YUri ManGa WiTH lOtS oF SuFfERing ThAt tAKeS AgEs To GO AnYWhERe". The author is a piece of shit.

Where most people are complaining that this is too short, here's one who thinks it's gotten too long already...

Advance Tabco
Tabco%20avatar
joined Jan 17, 2018

I'm enjoying the pace and atmosphere of this manga. But I like introspective stuff anyway.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

sad to see it's about to end already :( wish it would have lasted a bit more

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Never been so disappointed in my entire life. Hope this author gets to work on something properly next time...

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Never been so disappointed in my entire life. Hope this author gets to work on something properly next time...

nice and easy life i guess

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

what the heck-
why did it end so soon its one of my favourite slow burns. did it get cancelled? nani-??

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Oh man, just read that. Only one more chapter just ain't right.

Ouch, this deserved more. One of my biggest complaints about manga as a medium is the often bullshit story structure that is a result of being serialized indefinitely until the fickle winds of change blow a slightly different direction and the mangaka is given 1 to 3 chapters of warning that the axe is about to fall.

I can't even count how many great series I have seen ruined by this. It makes such a huge difference when you see a story like Bloom Into You that was planned out from the start to have a finite complete story and is given enough time to end on its own terms.

I hope the mangaka is able to pilot this one into a semi elegant if unexpected emergency landing.

last edited at May 1, 2020 2:34PM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Man, so many good or promising yuri series ending shortly or abruptly. It's really frustrating :/

I know it may sound off topic, but actually, I'm positively surprised, that Ikemen Sugidesu Shiki Senpai didn't ended with a confession and kiss scene
Right now, I'm expecting, that Useless Princesess will end with confession and Whispering You a Love Song is also gonna end with a confession after concert.

The last one. I'm hoping, that Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl won't end abruptly with reveal of Kanda's gender :/

Sorry for that off topic rambling and sorry for bad Eng.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooo~

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

^Dude, something's definitely wrong with you... It's just a fiction lol

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I remember seeing the summary for this last year but I forgot about it because I was in the middle of moving. Now I finally come across it again and then just went thru the whole thing. I'd often say, "Oh man! I really like this!" at the end of every chapter but now there's only one more chapter? Wahhh my heart! What do I do with all these feelings?! Also, I've developed a small crush on Haru. My feels

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

nice and easy life i guess

It's joke

I've already spoken my thoughts about this garbage manga and garbage author up above but I'd like to add something else. "HaHaHA LoOK AT HoW MuCH I CaN maKE My CHARactErs suFFeR, oMG Im SOooOoOoO DeEP, MY ManGA IS SOOoOooOoO GrEAt". Authors who make their characters suffer a lot are just pieces of shit, and I hope they die miserably, in pain, and alone. All that was left was for this guy to put in a het rape scene somewhere like a bunch of other pieces of shit have. I hope they all die soon.

Uh...hi. You're welcome to post one or two over-the-top comments, but insisting that authors "die miserably, in pain, alone" for any reason whatsoever is unacceptable. So consider this an official warning: don't make this behaviour a habit. Have a nice day.

last edited at May 1, 2020 2:57PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, okay, sorry for speaking the truth, I'll make sure to not speak the truth from now on. You too have a nice day.

Don't mistake your opinion with the truth, thats not the same thing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

To make an account just to talk trash... Sad.

Anyway, about the "emergency landing" I wanted to believe this isn't axed but if we think about that rude girl from her class, all the mistery about Haru's mom, and Haru's furure is hard to think it isn't...It's really too soon, if only we could've an "entering climax" instead I could accept it ... But just one chapter isn't enough.

It would require a really great talent to land the ending in a beautiful way considering there's only a letter as the trigger.

last edited at May 1, 2020 3:15PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Anyway, about the "emergency landing" I wanted to believe this isn't axed but if we think about...

It's hard to imagine that an author of this skill would just willingly drop the series on a pin like this. I assume we'll hear more about the circumstances in the coming days and weeks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.