Forum › I Went to a Lesbian Brothel and My Teacher Was There discussion

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Man with all these tags you wouldn't expect something so wholesome at the end

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

What surprised me about this story, weren't the actions of the main couple. They were both extremely predictable for how they were set up (but still cute and wholesome though).

I was surprised that the mean girls were also lesbians who frequented the brothel enough to immediately know who are newbies. On top of that, they also just did what the MC said and laid in bed together as a trio. THIS. NEVER. HAPPENS!

joined Jul 22, 2016

That was kind of wild and I didn't really understand what I was reading.

That was a new species of bully that I have never seen before XD omg wow

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I didn't notice the first time that the bully leader cuts herself (at least it looks like some kind of self harm)? She's waving that arm around when she's introduced, but then at the end it's wrapped up. Something something character development maybe. I'm not particularly good at literary analysis.

edit: or maybe it's from the handcuffs and it's wrapped up later because it's fresh

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 6:15PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"Go fuck yourselves, evil bullies!"
"Okay."

In mangaland, anything can become true.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Is it weird I kinda have to respect the bullies for not trying anything after they got told

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

What surprised me about this story, weren't the actions of the main couple. They were both extremely predictable for how they were set up (but still cute and wholesome though).

I was surprised that the mean girls were also lesbians who frequented the brothel enough to immediately know who are newbies. On top of that, they also just did what the MC said and laid in bed together as a trio. THIS. NEVER. HAPPENS!

I agree with all of this

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Well the title was pretty unambiguous and on point ;)
On the whole I liked it, even though I'm not fond of stories with bullying in them.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I didn't notice the first time that the bully leader cuts herself (at least it looks like some kind of self harm)? She's waving that arm around when she's introduced, but then at the end it's wrapped up. Something something character development maybe. I'm not particularly good at literary analysis.

edit: or maybe it's from the handcuffs and it's wrapped up later because it's fresh

Not seeing any wrapping on the forearm... Also, those scars go way too far up to have come from handcuffs - injury from struggling against those happens around the wrist and the base of the hand, ie. where they physically can't slide over and start digging into skin and flesh if too much force is applied anyway.

They don't seem to be fresh scars though implying Endou had a more deeply troubled past, and her apparent refusal to even try to conceal them says a fair few things about her personality. (As does the fact that the blackmail shit she tried to pull on Sakamaki was apparently a form of very warped courtship...) Probably not too much of a stretch to speculate her two friends may have had something to do with her quitting the implied self-harm; from what little we see of the trio they appear to be pretty tight and are likely well familiar each others' wounds.

I died when honda-san told them they can go fuck eachother lmao, but that was a cute ending

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Damn. This was great on so many levels. Probably just cause I used to fantasize about suddenly bumping into my teacher I used to have a crush on at a lesbian bar or something.

And yeah, the bullies being lesbians too was great. Surprised the blackmail teacher into sex route didn't succeed and that they just let it go. They're definitely into the harder stuff too considering the girl with lighter long hair has some lash marks on her ass.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Kinda hard to tell, but it looks like the main bully is also the one erasing the board at the school, so it's very possible that she genuinely had a thing for her teacher (backed up by her Internet search for Sakamaki's pseudonym) but just didn't know a healthy way to try to make a relationship out of it. This would also imply that she accepts that Sakamaki and Honda are together and she won't try to get between them. I definitely see where others are coming from when they say that she has likely been through some awful stuff herself, so hopefully her friends are good to her and she can get better. This piece had a surprising amount of depth to it for what it is.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kinda hard to tell, but it looks like the main bully is also the one erasing the board at the school, so it's very possible that she genuinely had a thing for her teacher (backed up by her Internet search for Sakamaki's pseudonym) but just didn't know a healthy way to try to make a relationship out of it. This would also imply that she accepts that Sakamaki and Honda are together and she won't try to get between them. I definitely see where others are coming from when they say that she has likely been through some awful stuff herself, so hopefully her friends are good to her and she can get better. This piece had a surprising amount of depth to it for what it is.

How often can you say that the bullies was the best part of the story

joined Jan 22, 2015

"use that tongue to attack me" <-quote of the day

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ahh this Gem is finally here i and i got to enjoy it once again~ wholesome

joined Jul 26, 2016

How often can you say that the bullies was the best part of the story

It's certainly pretty impressive how much character-building they (well lead meanie Endou mostly tbf; we don't even learn the names of the other two) get by way of hints dropped over the span of the maybe two dozen, tops, panels they appear in throughout the story. This level of "show don't tell" takes skill.

Kinda hard to tell, but it looks like the main bully is also the one erasing the board at the school,

That's definitely Endou; same hairstyle, same scars on the right forearm, same black thigh-high socks (apparently her favourite look). Plus her monologue there would be a complete non sequitur from anyone else.

so it's very possible that she genuinely had a thing for her teacher (backed up by her Internet search for Sakamaki's pseudonym) but just didn't know a healthy way to try to make a relationship out of it. This would also imply that she accepts that Sakamaki and Honda are together and she won't try to get between them.

The one doing the search is actually the nameless friend with hair bun, Endou herself remaining silent and apparently lost in thought in that scene, but otherwise yeah. Note in particular her utterly stunned expression after Honda's bold declaration (and starting to make out with Sensei then and there) - if you look closely there's motion lines around her visible lower leg I'm tolerably certain indicate shaking, presumably from the emotional shock. The other two actually seem to be giving her reassuring pats on the back with faces that can be taken to express both sympathy and resignation - "guess that's game over then."

From what we're shown of both her and how clearly upset she is over her loss it's pretty remarkable how graceful she is about it. Apparently the trio just... quietly left the restrooms without further ado after the climax of the confrontation and their later actions are limited to one of them idly and rather wistfully wondering about what Honda and Sensei are currently up to (ie. if they're fucking), and Endou with her own hand wiping the smear campaign off the classroom board (while engaged in some rather sardonic-sounding self-reflection), implying that shit's over and done with as far as she's concerned.

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 7:54PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

All things considered, I'm pretty surprised at how much I actually enjoyed that read.

I always love when I find a hentai manga that makes me go "yeah yeah sex, go back to plot now"

joined May 3, 2019

"Just go fuck each other"

"Ok then"

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Cute but unrealistic.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Bizarre, but ok.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Just go fuck each other"

"Ok then"

lmao right? Didn't expect them to take it so literally.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m pleasantly surprised with this manga. May the bully trio return somewhere else in a sequel.

I enjoyed the manga. If there was any social commentary in the piece it’d be: Teachers should be paid more for what they do. I mean, teachers shouldn’t rely upon food stamps or part-timing a brothels to pay the bills.

The trio being in bed at the end was a cute twist. And was there toe fuxking on that page, too?

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 9:13PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's said, there is the problem of the bully of the teacher in the first place. Not that why they bully her but why did the director/principal didn't step in or did others teachers didn't do anything ? Unless the whole school is like that, there is no way she could be bully during a long period of time and nobody have done anything against it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

That's said, there is the problem of the bully of the teacher in the first place. Not that why they bully her but why did the director/principal didn't step in or did others teachers didn't do anything ? Unless the whole school is like that, there is no way she could be bully during a long period of time and nobody have done anything against it.

There are schools like that where teachers are left to the delinquent wolves and principal is there only to call for police. There are Very few schools made up of juvenile delinquents who are on the verge of being expelled due to prior violent/criminal behavior.

At least there aren’t any animal cages for students to sit in during class in this manga.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

I enjoyed the manga. If there was any social commentary in the piece it’d be: Teachers should be paid more for what they do.

Good teachers also go through a lot, and the new generation bullies are becoming more and more toxic with time. May good people help teachers and stay close with them, or better, all of them in the world receive a salary raise.

Very heartwarming and passionated manga, my heart got hard with that end <3.

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 9:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.