Forum › A Goddess' Blessing and a Convenient Life in Another World discussion

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Hot diggity that's some cover art! This looks to be a very promising collection

joined Jan 5, 2018

This was pretty cool would like to see more to it.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

She's 14... Bruh

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

kind of a rushed, bland story to be completely honest. I know one-shots aren't exactly wild with development but boy this is the most "waste of time" one shot i've read in a long while. hope the rest of the anthology delivers some good ones though. I do appreciate the step into fantasy and away from school girls for once.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's isekai, of course it's gonna be rushed and bland. Ugh.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ssshhhh, look at the table of contents. More interesting chapters are on the way.

joined Jun 30, 2015

It is cute at least. CUTENESS IS JUSTICE

joined Oct 10, 2016

This shit's confusing and bland, once she is full tsundere, next time she says she wants to fall in love, but also has Keika just for personal business.

Dumb.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah it's pretty bland and lame and the girl won't shut the fuck up about being a neet

But still I'm all for fantasy yuri

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So she mind-controlled a 14-year-old girl into marrying her...?

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wow that's a pretty cute short, let's see what the comments section have to say about it....

Biggestmistake.jpeg

You guys are a bunch of sourpusses

14 years old and the woman "reborn" seems to be in her 20s or older. Please add lolicon tag or age gap as bare minimum.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Finally a yuri isekai though first chapter is so-so.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hm... don't like this kind of blessing one bit. It's only marginally better than hypnotism. What saved this story is that Blanchett is strong willed enough to resist the blessing and still serve her own interests as well. Instead of giving MC just what she wants, she learns to be happy with compromises. It's at least somewhat honest about the entire thing.

Finally a yuri isekai though first chapter is so-so.

These are one-shots. That's all you gonna get of this pairing.

joined May 24, 2015

Spent too much time establishing the premise and absolutely no time on her end-goal: flirting.
I like Nonaka but this was way too bland

joined Dec 5, 2019

Need more elf yuri. That is all, thanks.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oof so an isekai harem protagonist is just as much of an insufferable tool when they're a girl.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I want some isekai Yuri, but not as a oneshot. And this kind of blessing is something a lot of people would probably go for. Doesn't make you the best person of course.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

-> Fantasy Yuri
-> Marriage between woman
-> Science babies.

What a perfection

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I liked it, but I am kind of saddened that the only kiss in the chapter was blurred out.

Why do people keep covering up the cute stuff I look forward to in Yuri?

Yazawa.niko.full.1903434
joined Aug 21, 2019

I was deceived by the cover art...I hope it's for one of the other stories in the collection.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I want some isekai Yuri, but not as a oneshot. And this kind of blessing is something a lot of people would probably go for. Doesn't make you the best person of course.

What you want is a manga called Stray Little Devil, about a girl who is transported to a world of angels and demons. There are five volumes and it ran from 2005-2007. Be careful looking it up lest you be spoiled on the complicated plot and setting. All you need to know is that it ends in unexpected but quite canon yuri.

This was just fine though; a bit of dumb fun and didn't pretend to be anything more. People are taking it way too seriously as usual. Personally I can't wait for "A Harem Skill Was Equipped By Default". (Hopefully Maple gets one of those in Bofuri season 2.)

Thank you for your work, Yukimitsu.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 6:48AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Mmm another one with almost no discussion on the actual chapter but will have 2000 comments of back and forth on moral ethics. How exciting.

For a one shot, it could have been better to be honest, but wouldn't say it was horrible. Just kinda bleh unfornt

joined Sep 13, 2018

14 years old and the woman "reborn" seems to be in her 20s or older. Please add lolicon tag or age gap as bare minimum.

Yeah, I'm really dislike lolicon and age gap is really only fine with me when its between adults, so needless to say I got my hopes up seeing a fantasy yuri one shot pop up with an elf in it and then immediately had those hopes dashed with that sorta stuff. Well, maybe the other anthology pieces are good :/

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

It was a cute one shot and maybe this yuri anthology will attract more authors to write yuri isekai.

To reply you must either login or sign up.