Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh boi, it has arrived.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

In my mind: "As yuri grows in popularity and enters the mainstream, we'll enter a new Golden Age of GL! The expansion of the market will mean even more varied yuris can be written! More manga with adults, more imaginative fantasy universes, manga exploring the realities of homosexuality in Japan, manga with oft-unapproached themes like polyamory, and so much more! I can't wait for yuri to be a household genre!"

Reality: Girls puking

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 8:53PM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Oh god this looks fucked and fetishistic.
Here we go.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oooooooo its here!!! And up to chapter 3!!!! Bookmarked it elsewhere with no chapter updates in site...... Bless you Dynasty for bringing the goods! This shit looks like its gon get rowdy

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

In my mind: "As yuri grows in popularity and enters the mainstream, we'll enter a new Golden Age of GL! The expansion of the market will mean even more varied yuris can be written! More manga with adults, more imaginative fantasy universes, manga exploring the realities or homosexuality in Japan, manga with oft-unapproached themes like polyamory, and so much more! I can't wait for yuri to be a household genre!"

Reality: Girls puking

Hmm. Polyamorous fantasy puking GL where the girls must coax their many lovers into puking on slimes to level up.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ha Ha Ha Ha I bet no one can beat my amazing record >:))) I made it all the way to the half of ch07 in Spanish, that's when I threw the towel lo/
But it seems that this is only getting more and more popular, so there's public for this.

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

it earned that tag well

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

The art here is really cute. Content wise, it feels like a fluffier version of that one loli artist who does really odd fetishes. Interested in seeing how the story develops character-wise

joined Jul 5, 2019

What's it say about me that I find this to be extremely hot? Just oof, this fucked up and creepy relationship is just everything I've ever wanted out of a yuri series. I mean, I never was into puking and never imagined that anything like that could be attractive to me,,, but the level of control and domination is just so good .... This manga is so unnerving and creepy, so it's perfect for me lol.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 12:46PM

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

^ i dont know but whatever it says bout you is the same for me lmao help XD
this is fuckin weird but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't intrigued and slightly turned on? the dominant girl is so gentle and mellow while also being in 100% control >.> it just tickles all of my fancies

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Weird flex but ok

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

As messed up as this manga is, I was curious to know what the hell exactly is going on so thanks for the translation

joined Nov 17, 2019

Why the FUCK... does this tag make me say "WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING???!".

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Fucking tragic, but I remain hopeful that by the end of this manga there will be an enlightenment for both characters

I will not be satisfied until either Hina dies in one of the weird fetishes or Ai fixes her mental issues

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 3:31PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Doug Dimmadome says: "NOT RIGHT"

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 4:22PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

me, trembling, raising my hand
Sorry um...
What the fuck?

joined Mar 25, 2020

This is messed up, but I'm bored.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is gonna end with one of them wearing the other's skin as a suit.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Wait, why start off with puking if the rest of it is going to be way tamer?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't worry about that

joined Jan 22, 2015

The art here is really cute. Content wise, it feels like a fluffier version of that one loli artist who does really odd fetishes. Interested in seeing how the story develops character-wise

Having read several of that artist's works does make this feel rather tame in comparison.

MilesVelocity
Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

who are you talking about?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Don't worry about that

I wasn't until you said that....
TBH though, I got super scared when the scissors came out. Good to see Ai doesn't seem to want to mutilate Hina, so she at least has some sense. Also, "I'm not a lesbian, I just want to see this gay little bottom flushed, weak, and completely at my mercy. I swear it's NOT GAY." Is my jam.

To reply you must either login or sign up.