Forum › Picture of Tears discussion

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Ch 4: Nanairo Kakumei intensifies XD

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I checked the raws, and hoo boi, we really in it now. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Chapter 4 raws just came out.
https://yawaspi.com/eninarune/

we'll get to em asap

The gate on image 9 reads "Chinatown". The image depicts the Yokohama Chinatown (Yokohama Chuukagai) gate specifically.

neat, didn't know that. ty

"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown"

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Kill bill sirens from this point on

I imagined it and done a spit take!!! That over used gag in date movie destroyed me!

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, fucking hell, man... Kill this vile creature with fire and save humanity, because that smile at the end emanates pure and unadulterated primordial evil.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

with chapter 4 out, we are again caught up. it'll be about 2 weeks til the next release. can't wait... >:3

Sonya
joined Aug 22, 2014

What the hell...

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

With each chapter she becomes creepier. I'm hooked.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Damn. I'd like to know what the hell is going on in that head of hers.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

She feels like a Junji Ito character.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This is quite lovely lol.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This manga makes me strangely uncomfortable...

Edit: WTF THOSE EYES AT THE END

last edited at Mar 23, 2020 10:43PM

Well wasnt that just lovely jubbly. I have no idea what to feel here

joined Mar 30, 2016

it doesn’t even seem like the guy is interested in sae anymore

joined May 20, 2013

Romance? It's eluding my attention so far. (Plus there is neither Yuri nor Het to point where to look for it.)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh Riko is on some spectrum all right.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm not sure if Koike left between pages or something, but his absense from the rest of the scene kinda made it seem like he was never there at all. Just what is up with the mood in this series? Everything is all over the place.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'm not sure if Koike left between pages or something, but his absense from the rest of the scene kinda made it seem like he was never there at all. Just what is up with the mood in this series? Everything is all over the place.

pretty sure he ran the hell away after this panel. leaving his spine behind as he did.

he almost looks like he's smiling here.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean can't blame the guy. He abruptly found himself in the middle of a very awkward and clearly private matter. "I'll, uh, leave you girls to it" and quietly exit stage left.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

idk, he's officially a pos in my mind.

you can't go from saying "dont pay attention to those girls, they dont understand us," and "i really like your photo, it was very memorable" one day. then when a different girl flirts with you a tiny bit start saying "she's prettier than you. your art cant even come close to representing how beautiful she is" the next day, and not be a pos.

he's part of the situation. if he stuck around he could have at least tried to deescalate.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

yuk, creepy

joined Aug 21, 2017

Can't tell if Koike is an asshole or socially incompetent.
I feel like this could be a good manga about finding yourself after living in someone else's shadow for your entire life, even without a strong romantic aspect.

XxUndertrackxX
D4c1b946-3285-4986-bb14-7f28e85f3d32
joined Apr 4, 2018

Them shoes tho, bet she go the best shoes in the whole school 0

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

its clear that the mangaka really likes drawing detailed objects, and i guess she's particularly into sneakers. they look amazing. hard to believe this is the first series she's done.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Well..... that yandere did certainly intensify ...... I need reasons though! Only 4 chapters in and I can tell this ones gonna be a doozy! Looking forward to some answers and development even though it feels like its gonna be heavy enough to crush my soul a little...... I need it

To reply you must either login or sign up.