Forum › Pocha Climb! discussion

Miss Térieuse
Screenshot_20201216-025435
joined Mar 2, 2020

Hi! I'm not really new to this site, but I finally decided to make an account here after several years of consideration, so here I am.

All I wanted to say about this particular wholesome yuri manga is that I find it very cute that Aira is attracted to Tsugu for who she is, and even thinks that her chubbiness is adorable, while also encouraging her to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

This sorta stuff just makes my heart melt. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And the saga of cuteness continues!

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the cuteness and wholesomeness of this chapter (Aira is just too great with Tsugu around lol) and "Covering the nearby girl's eyes for no reason." made me laugh like maniac, oh man xD

joined Dec 4, 2017

ohoh it looks like they had a nice sleep together ufufufu

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Miss Térieuse posted:

Hi! I'm not really new to this site, but I finally decided to make an account here after several years of consideration, so here I am.

All I wanted to say about this particular wholesome yuri manga is that I find it very cute that Aira is attracted to Tsugu for who she is, and even thinks that her chubbiness is adorable, while also encouraging her to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

This sorta stuff just makes my heart melt. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

She accepts her the way she is, I bet she think "The more Tsugu I get, the better!" lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like that little loliloli already

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That grade schooler is the best character introduced so far, I hope she's a recurring character.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Was surprised this forum wasn’t full of speculation about their sleeping arrangements. $10 says they’re at least cuddle buddies!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Well (rubbing my hands together exitedly) Aira seemed to be having some more-than-friendly thoughts there, didn't she. Just when I was beginning to worry this was going to be ambiguously close friendship yuri.

I mean....

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pocha_climb_ch04#7

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

And jelly Aira is adorably hilarious, she is all about the mofu mofu Tsugu, getn all jelly and shit

https://youtu.be/HOQxxNYSHR0?t=104

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

They legit taught a grade-schooler how to yuri

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Malibu posted:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Was surprised this forum wasn’t full of speculation about their sleeping arrangements. $10 says they’re at least cuddle buddies!

I feel like they're like an old married couple already hahahaha so you go D'awww instead of Oooh?!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I like Staff-san, a lot!

joined Oct 22, 2018

They legit taught a grade-schooler how to yuri

Fast forward a decade to her being the top in her yuri relationship.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Aria is gay as hell

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Error 404 non gay not found

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Props to the translator for doing that whole consent form on page 4.

joined Dec 5, 2018

i like the new loli already, her interacted with the girls is so adorable XD also the smug

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Aira getting distracted with tsugu's "soft parts" is cute, i couldn't stop saying "GIRL, YA GAY" in my mind
(Seeing her realize it will be the fun. "Haha que funny")

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

This chapter was impressively gay.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Just you wait until the next chapter. I should have it out either today or tomorrow :)

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just you wait until the next chapter. I should have it out either today or tomorrow :)

Nice.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Nice.

x2

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh it's on baby! all the conditions have been met.

now we just wait for the "stay over to teach me your secret techniques" chapter.

Senpai is so cute hahaha with that "Let me explain it!!" face xd (also I didn't notice how "Developed" she is, I guess her face made me think of a loli).
But where did the loli go? I thought they would give her a name and stuff.

Thank you for the fast delivery!

last edited at Mar 24, 2020 1:36AM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Ooooh it's on baby! all the conditions have been met.

now we just wait for the "stay over to teach me your secret techniques" chapter.

Senpai is so cute hahaha with that "Let me explain it!!" face xd (also I didn't notice how "Developed" she is, I guess her face made me think of a loli).
But where did the loli go? I thought they would give her a name and stuff.

Thank you for the fast delivery!

loli will probably be back at the competition :)

I live for comments like yours post-upload <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.