Forum › Citrus + discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I'm more worried about Matsuri's subplot
Right, I sense some character development for her too.

Yeah Matsuri’s feeling guilty of what happen. But I wouldn't worry about it too much, am sure it will be solved that's where Harumi comes in.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shawn posted:

Yeah Matsuri’s feeling guilty of what happen. But I wouldn't worry about it too much, am sure it will be solved that's where Harumi comes in.

If it is Harumi, I would be so happy lo/ I'm not sure if she's feeling guilty, more like frustrated? who knows.

Mind%20as%20judgement%20jpg
joined Nov 20, 2018

another chapter, another disappointment, another month we'll have to wait ......

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

Too much... yuri... for today XD

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

I know Saburouta probably won't go this far, but I'm wondering if the reason Sayaka is so against homosexuality is because she was once openly one herself, or at least had a girlfriend. But her family is extremely conservative and old-fashioned, so they began abusing her when they found out about her sexuality. It would explain her "love between girls is impossible" belief and why she's so quick to resort to violence.

Probably not the case, but it would be an interesting twist.

Also, Mei continues to be my favorite character. She's grown so much and is trying to face a problem together with Yuzu for the first time since the election arc. I can't wait to see how she deals with Sayaka.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think that Matsuri is taking those self-destructive tendencies out of sheer desperation about being completely ignored (on her eyes) by Harumin. Like, she has tried every trick on her book but she has failed to completely crack Harumin's armor and that is what is causing her anguish. So, she does the only thing she knows, mess up with others.

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

I think that Matsuri is taking those self-destructive tendencies out of sheer desperation about being completely ignored (on her eyes) by Harumin. Like, she has tried every trick on her book but she has failed to completely crack Harumin's armor and that is what is causing her anguish. So, she does the only thing she knows, mess up with others.

I completely agree! She has been trying to see throughout Harumin's mask since she has "accepted" Mei and Yuzu relationship as end game.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Are they just gonna let Sayaka hitting another student get swept under the rug? I mean, if she gets more out of hand, they could just keep her quiet with that. I'd assume the school is still strict enough to suspend / expel violent students.

And I do hope Matsuri meddling is about issues with Harumin and not just another protect Yuzu thing. I want some more HaruminXMatsuri development rather than focusing too much on some new potential couple and Yuzu/Mei, who are practically engaged already. I do like Mei more now but her being able to speak a little of her mind rather than looking like a dying puppy all the time is probably the most development you could expect out of her.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Are they just gonna let Sayaka hitting another student get swept under the rug? I mean, if she gets more out of hand, they could just keep her quiet with that. I'd assume the school is still strict enough to suspend / expel violent students.

The school cannot magically detect the incident unless someone present reports it. Which for various reasons they're declining to.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

The school cannot magically detect the incident unless someone present reports it. Which for various reasons they're declining to.

I thought magic could sense any form of violence in the school. Faulty magic sensors, I say.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I thought magic could sense any form of violence in the school. Faulty magic sensors, I say.

Hey, lowest bidder.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't expect Sayaka to get off scot-free of what she was doing she going to have to face the consequences of her actions. She going to get some kind of punishments for the actions that she took, like I don't know like suspension or kicked off the student council.
(I'm not familiar with punishments in Japanese schools)

Were you not paying attention or something. She isn't going to face squat unless someone actually reports her, and for now none of the people aware of what went down have a reason to do so.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was paying attention. You're just not understanding where I'm getting at, I'm not even going to bother explaining it.

You talked like her suffering due repercussions for that assault & battery was some kind of automatic given, which obviously isn't the case.

I was paying attention. You're just not understanding where I'm getting at, I'm not even going to bother explaining it.

You talked like her suffering due repercussions for that assault & battery was some kind of automatic given, which obviously isn't the case.

I'm not going to start an argument with you, so let's just agree to disagree.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Wait... Mai just... matured and... became a better partner, a better school president, AND a better PERSON!?!? Who is writing this manga again?

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Also, Mei continues to be my favorite character. She's grown so much and is trying to face a problem together with Yuzu for the first time since the election arc. I can't wait to see how she deals with Sayaka.

Yea seeing her give such a nice response saying that they will solve the issue together was pretty moving.

14057970736_08de17cd13_z
joined Feb 2, 2013

Wait... Mai just... matured and... became a better partner, a better school president, AND a better PERSON!?!? Who is writing this manga again?

Mei is such a stud!

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

damn yuzu's forehead really out here bigger than my aspirations in life

joined Jan 17, 2020

Matsuri is so broken-hearted. Why can't Harumin give in?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I still really wish sabu would give Harumin something to do
Like holy shit why does she keep benching her mvp? It's a travesty

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ranzo posted:

I still really wish sabu would give Harumin something to do
Like holy shit why does she keep benching her mvp? It's a travesty

"With great power comes great responsibility" well, in other words, she knows that if she uses the most cool headed character in the middle of the conflicts of Citrus she won't deal with anyone's BS, she will slap some truths and facts in their faces and therefore, drama will be killed too fast... so yeah, off to the bench you go!

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 12:58AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yea seeing her give such a nice response saying that they will solve the issue together was pretty moving.

How exciting—Mei and Yuzu are determined to move bravely forward together, putting them in the same position they were in, (checks notes) 37 chapters ago.

If the train keeps moving at this rate, I may need to sit down.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

How exciting—Mei and Yuzu are determined to move bravely forward together, putting them in the same position they were in, (checks notes) 37 chapters ago.

If the train keeps moving at this rate, I may need to sit down.

You really can't let us have nice things, can you? I get it, you don't like Mei. You can at least refrain from mocking those who do like her.

Also, when Mei said that to Yuzu the first time, she wasn't being honest. Because she knew, or rather believed, at some point she would have to leave Yuzu to marry her fiancé and live up to her responsibilities. Now that she's found a new path, her declaration to work together with Yuzu is truthful this time.

Even if you don't see it that way, let me see it that way. Let me have my own opinion without passive-aggressively telling me I'm dumb.

Dusnkzfu8aeqg-g
joined Dec 19, 2018

Saburato really makes us wait for the juice but God bless her for I have been fed

To reply you must either login or sign up.