Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Dec 18, 2018

On the other hand, theres no yuri effectively. Or am I missing something?

Most likely Nanaki just hasn't realized the depth of her feelings yet.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i kept hoping izumi would tell nanaki that she's an idiot and clearly in love with kurokawa the entire time i was editing. i'm sure izumi can see it, even if nanaki can't yet...

joined Dec 30, 2018

Nice nice I like where this is going

joined Dec 30, 2018

Lol the comments are hilarious XD

Agreed

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

On the other hand, theres no yuri effectively. Or am I missing something?

Most likely Nanaki just hasn't realized the depth of her feelings yet.

I guess?

I'm kinda hoping that's not the case because its not a very interesting direction to go.

I'm not really liking this series at the moment. feelsbadman.jpg

I'm glad Izumi had a closure at least. These princesses are some of the most useless lesbians I've ever seen

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Loving the striped socks?

joined Jan 13, 2019

whadda fuck

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Very Best Friend. Suuuuure. You only think of her all the time, get jealous when she's with other girls, nervous when you're around her, blush when you see her, and don't want her being cute around anyone but yourself. Yknow very best friend stuff. Damn useless les...princess.

Hopefully, Izumi becomes Nanaki's wing woman. At this rate, Kurokawa's gonna develop or realize her own feelings and confess to Nanaki first.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This chapter was hilarious. Overdramatic as hell. I should feel sorry for both of them, but the way how they talking and shouting is too funny.

joined Mar 30, 2016

This chapter was hilarious. Overdramatic as hell. I should feel sorry for both of them, but the way how they talking and shouting is too funny.

same lol but i never took this story that seriously in the first place

joined May 29, 2019

suddenly screaming in her face "I CAN ONLY SEE YOU AS A FRIEND!!" killed me lmao

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

suddenly screaming in her face "I CAN ONLY SEE YOU AS A FRIEND!!" killed me lmao

Absolutely fucking savage. Just scream in your friend's face "I DO NOT HAVE ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR YOU AND NEVER WILL". Goddamn, Nanaki.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Very Best Friend. Suuuuure. You only think of her all the time, get jealous when she's with other girls, nervous when you're around her, blush when you see her, and don't want her being cute around anyone but yourself. Yknow very best friend stuff. Damn useless les...princess.

Hopefully, Izumi becomes Nanaki's wing woman. At this rate, Kurokawa's gonna develop or realize her own feelings and confess to Nanaki first.

I hope Izumi doesn't become Nanaki's wing woman, that would be so unfair to her

To be rejected by having your friend desperately shout in your face that I CAN ONLY SEE YOU AS A FRIEND KUROKAWA IS MY BFF FOREVER NOTHING MORE and then she turns around and actually had feelings for kurokawa would be the biggest punch in the gut like there would be no way she could deal with that well

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm thinking that she's not really understanding her own feelings yet, but now that the concept of girls dating each other has been brought up she might think about it more and more.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Nanaki with the overly dramatic dagger. Also, telling the girl who you just rejected that you only want to be best friends with the girl you clearly don't know what type of feelings you have for her yet is kind of a dick move. I mean, getting flustered and thoughts of how beutiful that person is when you see your friends naked body doesn't seem like a normal reaction to have if you only see that person as a friend. Either way, Izumi is straight up not having a good time on this trip.

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

Note to self: Stay out of the comment section

Y'all really kill the mood

joined Jun 12, 2019

This chapter was rough I felt that for izumi. I hope she finds love again later on bc she deserves it!! It’s nice to see her mention LGBT too omg. It better not be no BFF thing tho like I hope she just hasn’t realized she’s in love love

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 4:11AM

joined Mar 20, 2020

Get friendzoned eh. Well shit, i feel you my girl, i feel you :(

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well, another instance of the best girl losing out
Shine on Izumi
Shine on

Also.....

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 4:42AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Fujishiro just wants to be Kurokawa's super duper ultra amazing best friend who is closer to her than anyone else ever has been or will be. Nothing to see here, folks!

Edit: I might mention that I'm glad Izumi has come out of creepo mode, though. Plus, she even got some closure, if only a clear rejection. Anyway, the manga is truly living up to its name.

profusely nods head

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 5:07AM

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

I need some more of our main glasses girl. I haven't been seeing her a lot lately.

joined Nov 5, 2018

To me it looked like Izumi didn't buy Nanaki's friendship explanation about what she feels for Kurokawa. She understands Nanaki isn't ready yet to accept the true nature of those feelings, aka gay feelings because she herself probably went through the same denial stage.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm surprised I'm yet to see a comment of Loralei being angry how her ship sunk.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I feel relieved to see that I'm not the only one that couldn't with that "I CAN SEE YOU ONLY LIKE A FRIEND" part. Is this seriously a drama?

To reply you must either login or sign up.