Forum › Posts by StrawberryStrallod

joined Sep 26, 2019

StrawberryStrallod posted:

Shallow, whiney comments from people who got their hopes up despite the tags. Literal baby comments bashing a story for not being what it said it wouldn't be and can't appreciate something for what it is: a cute story with semi-drama and fluff . The hell is wrong with the community here?

Don't make posts like this. You can make your point perfectly fine without being insulting towards others for disagreeing with you.

You right

joined Sep 26, 2019

Shallow, whiney comments from people who got their hopes up despite the tags. Literal baby comments bashing a story for not being what it said it wouldn't be and can't appreciate something for what it is: a cute story with semi-drama and fluff . The hell is wrong with the community here?

I don't get comments like these. People are upset not just for the het but for it being shoved in, especially when this is portraying itself as a yuri anthology. I find it funny how when people clearly state what they dislike there's some so stubborn they blind themselves and believe "my opinion right there opinion wrong". It's quite sad tbh.

If bisexual or het is in the tags it's clearly going to have some het in it - not shoved in. It's portraying itself as a heroin and villainess anthology - it's never explicitly stated as a Yuri Romance anthology. I am simply said, in my one of my rudest ways possible, that there be a bunch of complainers here so Imma complain about the complainers because thats what these review sections are made for apparently - Complaining

So tryna paint me as a blind Yuri Manga Karen - Queen of all opinions aint how it be mate

joined Sep 26, 2019

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

If TPM had been released within this decade it would have been reviled. Guarantee that within 20 years people are going to be all "TLJ wasn't that bad".

Yeah it actually was THAT bad. Ruin johnson was hired to do the SECOND PART of a trilogy and yet he made a "conclusion" so reviled that the next SW movie (solo) tanked at the box office.

I disagree. TPM may have been as terrible as TLJ in all but the action. The Lightsaber fights of the Original Trilogy were better than anything that came out of the Sequel Trilogy. Another Leg up it has over the Sequel Trilogy is that no matter how bad a movie might be stand-alone, put together with it's siblings it actually matters to the story and stays consistent. The Sequel Trilogy was trading directors blatantly shaming eachothers plot choices. Take the Lightsaber throw scene for example in the 7th while in the 8th the other director made fun of how they treated Luke

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 3:07AM

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

Note to self: Stay out of the comment section

Y'all really kill the mood

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

Very very very disappointed with the ending to a great love triangle story

Amen.

StrawberryStrallod
joined Sep 26, 2019

I actually applaud the mom for that stunt. Smart move since the girl obviously needed a push. Sometimes a kick in the arse is better than a slow prodding. Specially since the previous attempts following the gentle approach only built up anxiety in the girl