Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

No, they are right: if the use of that pic breaks the status-quo and the end result is a yuri couple, it's for the greater good.

THE GREATER GOOD

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I never wanted to punch a man in a Yuri manga (or maybe any fictional man) as much I want to punch Tazune. His backstory just make me hate him more, though that was probably the point of it.
I wish Doumyou at least knew she's in love with a misogynist asshole.

Nah, women like assholes, that's in their nature
Nothing surprising there

Me
joined Aug 6, 2018

I never wanted to punch a man in a Yuri manga (or maybe any fictional man) as much I want to punch Tazune. His backstory just make me hate him more, though that was probably the point of it.

Nothing surprising there

Found the incel

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nothing surprising there

Found the incel

Pfsh. As if finding him or a similar one is hard to do.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Well Battan sure knows how to write Lesbians versus society. Poor Komari :( I hope her seeing Maki eventually sweet Midori from her relationship gives Midori the courage to break off from her relationship with her beard. The dude doesn't even seem to know.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Every time.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Closets everywhere.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ugh. cant wait for more.

joined Apr 29, 2018

well till now i really like this manga, usually i hate realistics thinks but this one is exception for whatever reason. i on the over hand, have a feeling that... we might have some surprise from komari... i have some speculations about her but i'd rather keep those for myself because they're useless and... i don't want them to be true. but the fact is that i expect some... surprise to hit...

HOLY S*t!! remember when i said that!! my theory was that Komari would lie and have a boyfriend!!! i didn't want to even imagine it but here it is I WAS RIGHT but i was too ashamed to tell you my theory!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Oh boy, Komari's a disaster too lol

Also, she seems like she wants to form a triad with our protagonists? Could just be envy, though.

joined Apr 29, 2018

this is just confirming the fact that this manga definitly is moving toward a bad ending.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 6:45PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Nothing surprising there

Found the incel

Pfsh. As if finding women being with assholes hard to do too :)
Not my fault if women like that, no one like the "nice guys" that treat women well
Women like to be treated like shit judging by their dating history, they only want to be with men that brings a shit ton of problems

If you deny such facts and reality then there's nothing I can do for you simps :d

joined Mar 4, 2017

well till now i really like this manga, usually i hate realistics thinks but this one is exception for whatever reason. i on the over hand, have a feeling that... we might have some surprise from komari... i have some speculations about her but i'd rather keep those for myself because they're useless and... i don't want them to be true. but the fact is that i expect some... surprise to hit...

HOLY S*t!! remember when i said that!! my theory was that Komari would lie and have a boyfriend!!! i didn't want to even imagine it but here it is I WAS RIGHT but i was too ashamed to tell you my theory!

God damn. This series really can't get any more depressing can it?

...and yet I NEED MORE!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nothing surprising there

Found the incel

Pfsh. As if finding women being with assholes hard to do too :)
Not my fault if women like that, no one like the "nice guys" that treat women well
Women like to be treated like shit judging by their dating history, they only want to be with men that brings a shit ton of problems

If you deny such facts and reality then there's nothing I can do for you simps :d

You can have deny it but you decide to continue. Unless you have stats to back it up, what you said is bullshit.

joined Apr 29, 2018

God damn. This series really can't get any more depressing can it?

...and yet I NEED MORE!!!

i'm sure the author can and WILL prove you wrong. tazune and doumyou are still in the background ready to create more dramas!

joined Jan 13, 2019

which one of those "gold star lesbian" fucks got to komari!! look what you did, you demons!!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh boy, here we go again with the more 'bury your gay' trope. I feel like we just took two steps backwards.

In before Komari has the feels for Maki or Midori.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:11PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You seem to be under the misapprehension that “facts and reality” are the same as “idiotic opinions I pull out of my ass.”

(They’re not.)

joined Apr 29, 2018

yep komari is definitly turning like this stupid midori. when the best character is falling this low you can be sure that there's no hope anymore.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

You seem to be under the misapprehension that “facts and reality” are the same as “idiotic opinions I pull out of my ass.”

(They’re not.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+women+preer+assholes&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR779FR784&oq=do+women+preer+assholes&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.4060j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There's literally thousands of articles on trying to explain why women like assholes

And you be like "that doesn't exist shh"
That's literally a meme, the women never goes for the nice guys, they alaways want assholes, that's a really known trope

What's wrong with people seriously ?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

(They’re not.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+women+preer+assholes&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR779FR784&oq=do+women+preer+assholes&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.4060j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There's literally thousands of articles on trying to explain why women like assholes

That's literally a meme, the women never goes for the nice guys, they alaways want assholes, that's a really known trope

Incel scans

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:38PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

(They’re not.)

Incel scans

Me : Giving sources that explain this common trope to show that it's common for girls for liking assholes

Beta Simps : Oh look an incel, he's trying to get us with facts, fuck that I don't want facts :d

https://pics.me.me/womens-logic-yeshesnicebuttorather-dateanasshole-trytochange-him-falgetheartbrokene-preachnallguysarethesames-assholes-like-12155417.png

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:46PM

Kiddyland_sailor_waddle_dee
joined Dec 16, 2018

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Look like the mangakas have a hard time to create strong independant women that live their life the way they really want

They prefer to describe weak ones that will follow the society no matter what because seems like they hate yuri I guess ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.