Forum › Posts by Badis

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

This comment section is NOT like a box of chocolates; I always know what to expect.

It's gotten worse lol

Comment sections are often a mess in general. Dynasty comment sections are often a really huge mess I've noticed. I've had some disagreements with people as well admittedly, of course not everyone is going to see eye to eye, but good lord the comments on this manga are the worst I've seen in a long time. It's just a horrible mess that gets worse every time a new chapter drops.

Well, the manga deserve these comments, it's a terrible manga
A disrespectful manga to yuri fans, they literally spit on our face, what do you expect our reactions would be ? lmao

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Gay marriage is not legally recognized in Japan. Some cities, including districts within Tokyo, will issue partnership certificates, not necessarily recognized by other such districts, and which don't convey any legal rights or protection (but a hospital or landlord might choose to honor one). Polls show some broad support for acceptance of gays, but as of 2019, the ruling LDP still had seated members calling gays "unproductive". National law still doesn't ban employment or housing discrimination based on sexuality.

I see nothing implausible about someone's background or family being steeped in heteronormativity, still.

And the new girl is living at home on some rural island, just the sort of setting to be more conservative. Even if her parents don't care she may not know that, and doesn't want to risk finding out.

Wikipedia says

"Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[26]

In April 2017, Osaka officially recognised a same-sex couple as foster parents, making it the first such case in Japan."

This is ridiculous, just live your life and don't follow the laws
You like a girl ? Just stay with her, you don't need marriage to stay with someone you know
And if you feel the pressure of heteronormativity is too high and it's not worth the risk, guess what, being single is a thing
Being single can help you to not be harassed for your homosexual behavior and you won't have to be with someone you don't like

Bish what kind of kool-aid u drink, how about when your partner is sick and you cannot taking care of them, how about when they fucking die and you cannot inherit their personal belongings? I dont subscribe to the marriage ideology, but it is the protection granted from the states that explain why we fighting for marriage equality

Nah marriage is bullshit, especially when it's MAN X WOMAN
After a divorse, a man has 80 % chance of loosing his house, his car, half of his savings and his kids

Marriage is a fucking disease and it needs to die

You like money ? Make it by YOURSELF, don't be a parasite by sucking the blood of your partner

Simple as that

Edit : You don't need to marry someone to inherit his/her belongings, a testament is enough dumbass :)

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:47PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Gay marriage is not legally recognized in Japan. Some cities, including districts within Tokyo, will issue partnership certificates, not necessarily recognized by other such districts, and which don't convey any legal rights or protection (but a hospital or landlord might choose to honor one). Polls show some broad support for acceptance of gays, but as of 2019, the ruling LDP still had seated members calling gays "unproductive". National law still doesn't ban employment or housing discrimination based on sexuality.

I see nothing implausible about someone's background or family being steeped in heteronormativity, still.

And the new girl is living at home on some rural island, just the sort of setting to be more conservative. Even if her parents don't care she may not know that, and doesn't want to risk finding out.

Wikipedia says

"Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[26]

In April 2017, Osaka officially recognised a same-sex couple as foster parents, making it the first such case in Japan."

This is ridiculous, just live your life and don't follow the laws
You like a girl ? Just stay with her, you don't need marriage to stay with someone you know
And if you feel the pressure of heteronormativity is too high and it's not worth the risk, guess what, being single is a thing
Being single can help you to not be harassed for your homosexual behavior and you won't have to be with someone you don't like

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:40PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Because you think you know everything on this world, that you're 100 % sure of what I'm saying is "insane" ?

I said "asinine". not insane. If you are going to use quotation marks, please get it right. And it is no about me knowing everything. IT is about you don't know anything, there is a big difference. Actually, it is more about you linking to a google search and thinking that means anything whatsoever.

Because saying "Oh your argument is BS I won't even argue" isn't a really smart move

Refusing to debate to someone tells you that you are afraid to loose actually

Do you stop to debate random strangers whether 2+2=5? To you listen to some crazy guy on the street about his opinion on the flatness of Earth? Some debates are just flat out not productive, specially with some asshole on the Internet you know nothing about.

So you better play the "I'm god I know everything" card and expect people to follow you

Again, if you are going to use quotation marks, please get it right. Don't just put random works into my mouth while pretending I was making a very different argument. I never at any point said I knew *any*thing.

What's wrong by saying that women like assholes, a shit ton of people talk about that, that's a common trope, it's not like I've invented it, it's a really old subject that is been said for years

Just because you didn't invent it doesn't mean it is less ridiculous. You could have started talking about vaccines and autism here and linking to a ton of Google results. It would just be as silly.

Anyway, I won't be responding to this further. I stopped entertaining the idea you might actually be looking for a honest debate the moment you started to arguing against things I didn't say.

Comparing "flat earth" and "women like assholes" is kinda fucked up
For the first subject, it's been proven that earth is round, but you still haven't proved me that women don't like assholes

When I read you, seems like it's obvious that women don't like assholes and only want nice guys, well Einstein, if that's THAT OBVIOUS, it wouldn't be hard to prove it right ?

The simple fact that it's been a debate on literally thousands of threads or articles on the internet proves that it's a really valid question

Why women like assholes ? :)

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Badis sounds like one of those approved exceptions briefly mentioned in the How to radicalize a normie episode of the Alt-Right Playbook (a video series by a certain left-of-center guy Ian Danskin explaining the rhetorical tactics used by the Alt-Right. Ian ain't an expert, but he does his homework).

Instead of saying "oh she's like this she's like that"
How about having arguments maybe ?

That's how you win a debate, not by shaming people with random words, by counterargument them

Yeah...even that I have to explain it to you seems like :d

Literally the video series that is being referenced described the Alt-Right playbook as being very dependent on debate, and now you are demanding people to debate you, you doofus.

Well yeah, without a debate that's just totalitarism, you don't even give the chance to people to express their opinion

You Musolini

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Not my fault if women like that, no one like the "nice guys" that treat women well
Women like to be treated like shit judging by their dating history, they only want to be with men that brings a shit ton of problems

If you deny such facts and reality then there's nothing I can do for you simps :d

You seem to be under the misapprehension that “facts and reality” are the same as “idiotic opinions I pull out of my ass.”

(They’re not.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+women+preer+assholes&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR779FR784&oq=do+women+preer+assholes&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.4060j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There's literally thousands of articles on trying to explain why women like assholes

And you be like "that doesn't exist shh"
That's literally a meme, the women never goes for the nice guys, they alaways want assholes, that's a really known trope

What's wrong with people seriously ?

Incel scans

Me : Giving sources that explain this common trope to show that it's common for girls for liking assholes

A Google search is not sources. Seriously, this is not even Google Scholar, what the fuck? Do you seriously think that made you seem more credible?

Anyway, nobody is "debating" you because what you said is asinane. You just spouted done misogynistic pop psychology nonsense and acted surprised when people mocked you for it. It is ridiculous, it is not worth a debate and I am surpassed some mod haven't stepped in already.

Because you think you know everything on this world, that you're 100 % sure of what I'm saying is "insane" ?

If that's the case, prove it

Because saying "Oh your argument is BS I won't even argue" isn't a really smart move

Refusing to debate to someone tells you that you are afraid to loose actually

So you prefer to play the "I'm god I know everything" card and expect people to follow you

What's wrong by saying that women like assholes, a shit ton of people talk about that, that's a common trope, it's not like I've invented it, it's a really old subject that is been said for years

So don't be blind and try to see it by yourself :)

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 8:25PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Badis sounds like one of those approved exceptions briefly mentioned in the How to radicalize a normie episode of the Alt-Right Playbook (a video series by a certain left-of-center guy Ian Danskin explaining the rhetorical tactics used by the Alt-Right. Ian ain't an expert, but he does his homework).

Instead of saying "oh she's like this she's like that"
How about having arguments maybe ?

That's how you win a debate, not by shaming people with random words, by counterargument them

Yeah...even that I have to explain it to you seems like :d

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Not my fault if women like that, no one like the "nice guys" that treat women well
Women like to be treated like shit judging by their dating history, they only want to be with men that brings a shit ton of problems

If you deny such facts and reality then there's nothing I can do for you simps :d

You seem to be under the misapprehension that “facts and reality” are the same as “idiotic opinions I pull out of my ass.”

(They’re not.)

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+women+preer+assholes&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR779FR784&oq=do+women+preer+assholes&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l2.4060j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There's literally thousands of articles on trying to explain why women like assholes

That's literally a meme, the women never goes for the nice guys, they alaways want assholes, that's a really known trope

Incel scans

Me : Giving sources that explain this common trope to show that it's common for girls for liking assholes

Beta Simps : Oh look an incel, he's trying to get us with facts, fuck that I don't want facts :d

The fuck can I be a simp Im a woman

The fuck can I be an incel I'm a woman :)

Are you stupid ? Simp means Sucker Idolasing Mediocre Pussy, girls can be SIMP to other girls aswell (hello lesbians and bisexual women), if you believe that only men are pathetic towards women then... lmao

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:52PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Look like the mangakas have a hard time to create strong independant women that live their life the way they really want

They prefer to describe weak ones that will follow the society no matter what because seems like they hate yuri I guess ?

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

(They’re not.)

Incel scans

Beta Simps : Oh look an incel, he's trying to get us with facts, fuck that I don't want facts :d

https://pics.me.me/womens-logic-yeshesnicebuttorather-dateanasshole-trytochange-him-falgetheartbrokene-preachnallguysarethesames-assholes-like-12155417.png

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 7:46PM

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

(They’re not.)

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I never wanted to punch a man in a Yuri manga (or maybe any fictional man) as much I want to punch Tazune. His backstory just make me hate him more, though that was probably the point of it.
I wish Doumyou at least knew she's in love with a misogynist asshole.

Nah, women like assholes, that's in their nature
Nothing surprising there

Found the incel

Pfsh. As if finding him or a similar one is hard to do.

Pfsh. As if finding women being with assholes hard to do too :)

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I never wanted to punch a man in a Yuri manga (or maybe any fictional man) as much I want to punch Tazune. His backstory just make me hate him more, though that was probably the point of it.
I wish Doumyou at least knew she's in love with a misogynist asshole.

Nah, women like assholes, that's in their nature
Nothing surprising there

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

If she accept her as a girl : bisexual
If not : het

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Why no one has put the bisexual tag on this manga already ?

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

The art design is wonderful
Goddam I'm just in love

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Let me just reiterate again that there is not indication here whatsoever that she actually has a boyfriend. We've seen plenty of yuri where everyone assumes that the good-looking girl must have a boyfriend, but turns out to be single and only interested in another girl in the end.

Have you seen the manga or not ?
If her close friend says she has a boyfriend, it means she knows what she's talking about

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I give up, i don't have either time or patience to argue with someone who wil not listen to the other part.

The simple fact that a girl wants to enter a relationship with a guy is a bisexual. O
If I said I wanted to date a guy everyone would say "you're gay?" and thet are right, so no excuses

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

You should really get over it. It's not because the characters are (in your opinion) bisexuals that made the yuris bad.

It's the overepresentation of bisexuals that is bad, we need more lesbians goddamit

You're just too stubborn to understand. Just because they love boys before going with out don't make them bisexuals in the slightest. You overexagerated. Unless they said they can love boys too, they arent bi for me.

So for you a virgin guy that have fantasies for girls isn't straight? Wtf? Bisexual means wanting to do stuff with both sex that's all

Expect in most of yuris, girls don't want to do things with boys after the fall in love and sometime they don't want to to begin with.

The simple fact that they dream of having a bf, wanting to be married with him and having kids (that means she's ok to be fucked to get kids) makes her bisexual big time.
I don't even know why is this even a debate, a bisexual remains a bisexual eve' if she's with the same partner until the rest of her life. She will still find other boys and girls attractive... Like everyone lol

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 11:29AM

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

hoo boy, how did this turn into a discourse pit? now I have to do a bunch of discourse before I comment

@discourse: While Badis's argument sounds good on the surface, I'm troubled by the assumption that a character dating a guy, especially a young character like this, automatically makes them bisexual. It overlooks the pressures of compulsory heterosexuality. While none of my friends have had this experience, I've seen people saying they didn't know they were gay until several straight relationships of theirs had already stalled. Since society assumes everyone is straight, it can take people a while to piece their sexuality together if they aren't. Using this story as an example, Rie may have a boyfriend, but she's daydreaming about kissing her female best friend instead. Paradoxical as it may sound, the fact that she's in a relationship with a boy says very little about her actual sexuality—people don't always date people they're attracted to, after all. There's not enough information to say whether she's bi or straight or whatever.

I say this not so much for Badis's sake. Badis is clearly arguing in bad faith, given how they've imported their pet peeve into an unrelated story and how bluntly they've dismissed the reams of counterexamples people have already provided. But for others who are arguing the same point in good faith, that would be part of my response. (There's also the fact that bisexuality is a wide spectrum, often ranging in practice from one to five on the Kinsey scale, and drawing a hard distinction between being bi or gay/lesbian at Kinsey 5 is quite difficult, but that's probably straying afield of the actual criticism in play).

@story: The page four twist really made this story. It was pretty cute before, but discovering that most of the story is Rie rehearsing confessing to Yuki in her head is weapons-grade adorable. Seeing more of these characters would be delightful. (I also think this five-page comic did a remarkable job fitting a satisfying three-act story arc into a small space in a way a lot of tiny comics don't.)

Dude come on... I won't date a guy to be sure I'm straight, I know it it's inside me my hot love for girls.
The girl on that doujin just want the D and the P at the same time, a bisexual lol.
And what has to do with anything? The story was cute and then thz author add drama in 1 line

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

You should really get over it. It's not because the characters are (in your opinion) bisexuals that made the yuris bad.

It's the overepresentation of bisexuals that is bad, we need more lesbians goddamit

You're just too stubborn to understand. Just because they love boys before going with out don't make them bisexuals in the slightest. You overexagerated. Unless they said they can love boys too, they arent bi for me.

So for you a virgin guy that have fantasies for girls isn't straight? Wtf? Bisexual means wanting to do stuff with both sex that's all

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Badis have you checked out the 404: men not found tab?

I don't care if there is men or not. What I care is men destroying the yuri, and that happend often yeah

You realise you contractict yourself in that sentence right ? But i suggere you stop reading yuri if you can't stand men in yuris.

I said often not all the time omgash
Like the guy on saki knows his place, he doesn't destroy anything so it's good

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Badis have you checked out the 404: men not found tab?

I don't care if there is men or not. What I care is men destroying the yuri, and that happend often yeah

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 9:43AM

Badis
Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

I will leave this conv and juste say Bloom into You and Kase-san.

The main character of Bloom into you is probably asexual, she is sooooooooo boring
And Kase-san -> God bless you, finally a good yuri anime <3