Forum › Come Rain or Shine discussion

joined Jun 12, 2019

We’re getting a party every chapter nice. They’re all so cutee

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, it's kinda hard to say this now, but my birthday is exactly one month from now

glares daggers

We may have misread.

Oof

joined Mar 5, 2016

i like the way the characters intermingle. they're so lively together. the play between mikoto and nekozaki is also great, particularly how nekozaki is so ill-tempered and jealous over mikoto.

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

Is this what they call "big top energy"?

Perhaps...?

joined May 1, 2013

There really is just zero reason for the two main girls to not be together already. It's not even that the other club members are any sort of barrier, there just kind of is no barrier. Nekozaki was about to confess in the first ten pages but got interrupted by an alarm.

The most interesting part of this is Nekozaki opening up to Mikoto's idiot friends.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Wow, that was some subtle way of confirming Yozora and Takuya as a couple. Nice.

joined Feb 18, 2015

The 'my birthday's exactly one month from now' was kind of predictable, but it was still fantastic!

joined Dec 28, 2016

I hope this plot gets more development. First chapter was good and so was part of second chapter but this chapter less so.

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

Good one. I'm looking forward for all three pairs. :D

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I thought the punchline will have been that Nekozaki was the one acting in the drama but that's a way bigger question here. I mean, i don't really see Arata Iri going that dark in her work but who know ? Also I was surprised that the one with Tsubaki was a teacher. At first i thought it was just another student or even the president she talking about but nope it's a teacher. Seem that we're going in another direction for this one.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oooh, drama. It's kind of nice that Arata Iri isn't just repeating everything from the original serialization and is actually getting to the new stuff. I really enjoy their work, so I'm glad to get more of it whenever possible.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm digging this series so far, but you can see the drama on the horizon after this one. Tsubaki in a relationship with a teacher would be bad enough, but that teacher seemed to be insinuating that Tsubaki actually has a thing for Nekozaki. I won't pretend to know where this is going, but I really hope it doesn't lead to Tsubaki getting hurt.

Also, I'd love to get more of Pengin and Shishimaru. They seem like a fun couple.

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 7:34PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Bro what does that "acting..?" mean

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I thought the punchline will have been that Nekozaki was the one acting in the drama but that's a way bigger question here. I mean, i don't really see Arata Iri going that dark in her work but who know ? Also I was surprised that the one with Tsubaki was a teacher. At first i thought it was just another student or even the president she talking about but nope it's a teacher. Seem that we're going in another direction for this one.

The word kills might be her "Feelings", not a people you know.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The word kills might be her "Feelings", not a people you know.

Yeah but that's a strange choice of words in that case. "I killed them" for talking about feelings can be hugely misunderstood.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I think people are reading too much on the line itself, instead of maybe it simply just being Nekozaki throwing Miko a huge clue as to her past as an actress, which the latter just didn't give much thought on.
I don't think there's any actual killing, as it's more likely Nekozaki having family problems as per usual with families of child actresses.

Of course I could be wrong and this is just a manga about a psycho killer's redemption while being surrounded by carefree idiots and one cute miko girl

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 9:10PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think people are reading too much on the line itself, instead of maybe it simply just being Nekozaki throwing Miko a huge clue as to her past as an actress, which the latter just didn't give much thought on.

Tbh I thought it was going to be the reveal at the end so who know.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is so gay and adorable I’m dyinggg

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Is this manga going to get more random? haha

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

This is so gay and adorable I’m dyinggg

Same

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

the bit of Tsubaki having a relationship with a teacher caught me off guard badly, I was surprised there was someone else at all, but a teacher? for how common of a relationship type is in Yuri manga, I didn't see it coming at all. (and I didn't get a good feeling out of the teacher from that couple of panels)

That aside I loved to pieces everything between the two mains <3
but I am afraid that it's going to be painful later on o_o;

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wow! Okay. That thing with Nekozaki's roommate and a teacher(?) seems left feildish. Like real left feildish. Well so much for this story being a cute low key romantic comedy. But hay I'm game for a few sexy plot twists.

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 3:00PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I just hope Tsubaki and Nekozaki will be okay, I feel like maybe both will get hurt for a number of reasons in the future

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Tsubaki is such a good character, I'm so glad that Arata is doing something for her even though it was completely out of the blue

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Good acting, question mark
Hmmmm

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 3:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.