Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm just waiting for the joke to be that she's so happy after their wedding night sex that she loses her memories again.

It would be a joke in any case, but I once thought this might be a real possibility. We know that Arisa's original amnesia was triggered because she was so extremely happy (was it a marriage proposal?), so the spectre of a infinite-regress loop of [amnesia > recovery of memories > overwhelming happiness > amnesia] was certainly not out of the (wacky) question.

At this point I'm so invested in the happiness of these two darling uber-dorks that such an outcome now would be pretty horrifying. But the logic of the story's form of amnesia does imply the possibility.

Ah, but what if Mari realizes that it's her tears that brought back Arisa's memories, and the last panel is a "who are you?" "...I'll get the onions" joke? ;p

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So, like, next chapter they get to bang...okay?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Can you imagine if they get kids? Arisa would be the simultaneously worst and best parent.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Was that a mothafukin' Smosh reference?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Can you imagine if they get kids? Arisa would be the simultaneously worst and best parent.

She wouldn't be worried about giving them The Talk, that's for sure.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well... つづく

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

what a freaking journey

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Useless lesbians

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Was that a mothafukin' Smosh reference?

Unlikely, much more likely to be a Mass Effect Gamer Poop reference.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So nothing but extras Ieft? It seems pretty finaI.

joined May 10, 2015

Really sweet and funny, is it really the end?
I wish it gets some extra chapters or something, but at least everything was well in the end.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

-.-

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Inb4 Mari loses her memory because of the kiss

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

They may also to a time skip.....nah, too early for that

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 3:04AM

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

That was pretty spectacularly dumb. Slept through the wedding night, insists on going to work the next day. What a life.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I would absolutely love it if the last chapter was just Mari and Arisa having hardcore, x-rated sex as the punchline to the entire series.

I don't usually quote my own comments, but I feel the need to say this again.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And the beat goes on . . .

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

That was entirely on brand for this series lol

last edited at Mar 11, 2020 9:31PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sorathecrow posted:

That was pretty spectacularly dumb. Slept through the wedding night, insists on going to work the next day. What a life.

If I were her, I would try to do it early in the morning, I mean, who knows what will happen if she keeps Arisa waiting for more days, she would turn into a succubus

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Honeymoons and time off from work after getting married aren't things in Japan?
Something feels really weird about them finally having their wedding and then going straight back to work the next day like nothing happened. Like, I get the logic that she wants to be sure they will always have money even into their old age, but going straight back to work on the very next day after your own wedding and wedding night? Not even starting a bit late? Jesus girl, one day off from work won't put that much of a dent in your savings.

If anyone did that in most other countries, people would think their marriage either isn't going well or they're a workaholic neglecting their spouse. Dammit Mari, take some time off and screw your new wife you fool!

last edited at Mar 11, 2020 10:11PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

THE STORY ISN'T OVER!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

But seriously, how good it is to go beyond the "Happy Wedding End" and having a proper look at the married life, be it Yuri, Yaoi or Hetero, is so freaking nice to see that the "Happy End" is not THE end.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I would absolutely love it if the last chapter was just Mari and Arisa having hardcore, x-rated sex as the punchline to the entire series.

I don't usually quote my own comments, but I feel the need to say this again.

Best. Punchline. Ever

joined Jun 25, 2017

Tease!!!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Goddammit!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Bruh xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.