Forum › The Little Bird and the Brassiere discussion

joined Mar 4, 2017

This one really disgusted me. I've seen really fucked up lolicon stuff but this one just felt a little more real, like the confession thing and how they treat it so normally just really got to me. It reminds me of the kind of people who want to put pedophile in the lgbt+ community.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

how they treat it so normally just really got to me.

That's just Itou Hachi tbh. I don't remind any notable lolicon yuri artists.

joined Mar 24, 2016

my barriers are shaking but they're still there. it's like watching a concert on my phone taken at a distance, kinda feeling

joined Jun 6, 2016

This was "banned to protect children" lmao, no it was banned because adults felt icky. Banning it will do nothing to protect children.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

how they treat it so normally just really got to me.

That's just Itou Hachi tbh.

Yeah, she’s just so damned good at pulling readers in that her work ends up being more disturbing than the more overt H stuff.

Just don’t actually molest any kids (or anybody else), folks, and you’ll be fine.

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

and still have a middle finger left over for anyone who accuses me of internalized misogyny.

Easy: someone accuses you ? Just say: sure, but I do like men dying too !

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 3:41PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Yes, people only watch slasher movies because they like a good scare. The fact that when it comes to girls, those who aren't "muh purity" types have their deaths be especially graphic is a total coincidence, of course. All our good upstanding citizens wouldn't dream of wishing harm upon young girls. Of course.

I can count the number of slasher movies I've enjoyed on one hand and still have a middle finger left over for anyone who accuses me of internalized misogyny. There's a lot more to splatter films than '80s American drive-in schlock, e.g. splatstick like Dead Sushi (2012).

Liking Dead Sushi, doesn't mean you're a serial killer. It means you have bad taste. blek! But you're not alone my dumbass friends loved it. They laughed their asses off. I cringed through the whole thing.

Once again for the record. When I said "Those bitches got what was coming to them" I ment bitches in a general gender neutral way, referring to all of those assholes that the heroic serial killer "taught a lesson to".

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 3:11PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

oh god I have a sister 10 years old and damn I'd kill anyone who'd put their hands on her...
I do know kids are dating each other and kissing at this age ....argh!!!111
and I do love funny yuri loli works (((
it drives me crazy TqT

joined Apr 23, 2019

Must suck not to have made peace with oneself .-)

joined Sep 1, 2017

Last parenthesis: Johnb you should talk to more people out of your comfort zone. Any psychoanalysist will tell you that female "pedo" are more numerous than male ones, but it's seen as "maternal love" and overlooked.
Yes we do love slasher because evil b|tçh$ being slaughtered. We do not "not mind" fictional murders, we love it.
Minalinsky, male or female I love you .-) . You're a person I would like to hang around with IRL, probably. A highly "cultured" person.

female pedophilia gets overlooked as "maternal love"?! That's crazy! What mother makes out with her children?! Well except maybe those weird ones that do threesoms with their adult daughters, and random guys, that you occasionally read about in Penthouse Forums. Um... So I've been told. I would never read that stuff myself (eyes darting back and forth nervously).

I don't doubt that female pedophilies get overlooked, though. I was watching a movie the other day. In the movie a doctor met a little boy and gave him a few old books. When the boy's mom found out that a stranger gave her kid gifts, she freaked out. She marched right over to the docter's office, and started ranting to a woman she thought was the doctor's nurse. The mom went on and on demanding to see the doctor. Yelling how it was inappropriate for him to give little boys gilts, and she would alert the authorities is he didn't b leave her boy alone. When the woman finally got a word in, and informed the mom she was the doctor. Suddenly the mom was fine with it.

I will admit do to circumstances out of my control, I live a very sheltered and narrow life. However as an over privileged american I still can tell you what's wrong with this world, and exactly what to do to fix it. I do try to peak into the world through books and movies.

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 5:04PM

joined Nov 21, 2018

female pedophilia gets overlooked as "maternal love"?! That's crazy! What mother makes out with her children?! Well except maybe those weird ones that do threesoms with their adult daughters, and random guys, that you occasionally read about in Penthouse Forums. Um... So I've been told. I would never read that stuff myself (eyes darting back and forth nervously).

Oyakodon yuri when.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oyakodon yuri when.

The only acceptable ending for Kusanagi Sensi is Being Tested

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oyakodon yuri when.

The only acceptable ending for Kusanagi Sensi is Being Tested

About that, Mom found out about the relationship between her daughter and the teacher and is not ok with it. She clearly want them to break up and told to the teacher. Manga ended after the daughter propose to the teacher, without knowing what her mother thought about the relation.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Germany? With it's massive outbreak of STRAIGHT-UP RAPE especially towards younger women and girls? Worried about THIS?

I knew their nation was doomed, but I didn't think it had sunk this far. All of the EU is doomed, can't say why of course.

Glasgow UK had 3 investigations into child trafficking (one was called off entirely) with 71 men arrested and over 200 girls who were victims. Some under 12. Know how many of those men got any jail time? 3, with about 24 more deported, no jail time for them
If your blood pressure can handle it? Read on: One of the girls who got pregnant? One rapist wants testing to prove he's the 'father' of that child so he can stay in UK forever under EU rules. He'd have 'parental rights' and everything...

Europe is lost... they don't deserve high-quality yuri anyhow.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 12:58AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

https://exhentai.org/g/105198/2b88fc2067/

A blank page?

It is behind a "Sad Panda" barrier: you need to register to join and it isn't easy. Look it up for best results!

GE.Hentai is the 'sister site' but includes NO guro, loli, toddlercon (like that) or similar 'out there' topics. No chance at all it will be there, lolz!

Edit: Oh you found your way in, happy now or deep regrets? :/ There's a lot of really vile and disgusting stuff at Ex-Hentai... I wonder if any Germans managed to get past the Sad Panda? Lolz... oh wait I was serious...

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 1:06AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This was "banned to protect children" lmao, no it was banned because adults felt icky. Banning it will do nothing to protect children.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Religious organizations are the ones doing harm on youngsters where active child abusers hide behind their "holiness". I don't see how Itou Hachi's work of fiction would have the same devastating effect. I don't see "normalizing sex with children" in their works.

Homosexualien
joined Jan 10, 2016

I finally had the courage to finish reading an Itou's work. But yet I still can't have the courage to face prison

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

You know, this is probably the least vitriolic one of these threads has been in a while.

joined May 10, 2015

It's cute and uncomfortable at the same time which I think is the point.

The comments are about what I expected, I'm not sure why people keep coming to read these works knowing they will hate it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Germany? With it's massive outbreak of STRAIGHT-UP RAPE especially towards younger women and girls? Worried about THIS?

You can explain why the censor and that are linked in any way ? That's not remotely the same problem, I don't think the persons censoring this work are the same person in charge of the law. You're just being outright mean.

Europe is lost... they don't deserve high-quality yuri anyhow.

We already short on yuri works so no and still don't see quite the point you trying to made beside being mad.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

I wish there was a sequel of the rabbit loli and the wolf onee-san.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 12:52PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

To Johnb:

female pedophilia gets overlooked as "maternal love"?! That's crazy! What mother makes out with her children?!

It's not like that. Mothers don't just wake up and think "mm, I want to suck my baby's d|çk !". It just happens and the adult becomes aware, only when it's already gone too far. It's subtle. that is the "soft" case, there are outright rape cases but it's a matter of sadism and not love or anything close, and there are the incest cases, which happen much later, mostly with pubescent children. Here again, it comes from feelings who developed quite some time before anything happens. Depending on the age and country it can be legal... like in Japan or in France.

joined Sep 1, 2017

To Johnb:

female pedophilia gets overlooked as "maternal love"?! That's crazy! What mother makes out with her children?!

It's not like that. Mothers don't just wake up and think "mm, I want to suck my baby's d|çk !". It just happens and the adult becomes aware, only when it's already gone too far. It's subtle. that is the "soft" case, there are outright rape cases but it's a matter of sadism and not love or anything close, and there are the incest cases, which happen much later, mostly with pubescent children. Here again, it comes from feelings who developed quite some time before anything happens. Depending on the age and country it can be legal... like in Japan or in France.

I get your point, I just brought it up to set up the threesom, penthouse line. I guess that joke fell flat.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 4:31PM

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

I can count the number of slasher movies I've enjoyed on one hand and still have a middle finger left over for anyone who accuses me of internalized misogyny. There's a lot more to splatter films than '80s American drive-in schlock, e.g. splatstick like Dead Sushi (2012).

I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I said it's just a strange coincidence!
Like how Itou Hachi keeps drawing age gap loli, which is also just a series of patternless consecutive accidents, except Itou Hachi's accidents are way cooler.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 5:49PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

I really wish the moderators would start banning everyone who just comes to threads to whine and complain about loli content.

To reply you must either login or sign up.