Forum › The Little Bird and the Brassiere discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Pedos have no rights.

Mods, please delete this person's posts. This cannot be tolerated. Also, please add an option to report posts for violating forum rules.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

"Left leg's shackle", "The Inferiority Complex is Not Over" and "oni-san to gohan" are three of her current works from last year/thia year, and those three are really good and kind of different to her other more sexualized works.

The thing is, "Left leg's shackle" and "oni-san to gohan" are fantasies with certain dark plot (the first one being darker than her other works) and "The Inferiority Complex is Not Over" is about a lolicon mangaka who recognizes she's a lolicon and tries to stay away from girls... Itou Hachi autobiography? (Just kidding).

Modern stories about a kid and an adult are the ones I don't enjoy because, even with all the cute art and cute girls, I'm already conditioned to see those stories as bad things (because are bad things in real life), but with fantasy, as long as it's not too lewd, I don't have any problem.

japan has one of the youngest de jure age for consent (13).

4th grader is around 10yo?

joined Nov 11, 2014

Am I the only one that started laughing when I read the disclaimer at the credits page?
"Oh the germans banned it!? You don´t say! GEE, I WONDER WHY!?"

Now, serious question: How well known is the concept of "grooming" in japan? Like, are they even aware it exists?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Am I the only one that started laughing when I read the disclaimer at the credits page?

Now, serious question: How well known is the concept of "grooming" in japan? Like, are they even aware it exists?

Tbf, if it wasn't for the person on the other Itou Hachi thread, i wouldn't know either.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

81 comments. Wow, I wonder what today's intellectual discourse will cover.

joined Mar 24, 2011
joined Aug 12, 2017

that's some nice racism you got there

this work wasn't banned anyway, the publisher made a decision not to publish it because it would no doubt cause controversy

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Itou sensei blessed me. uwu <3

joined Nov 1, 2018

The people talking about how chaste "Master and Me" is clearly haven't this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

joined Nov 11, 2014

that's some nice racism you got there

this work wasn't banned anyway, the publisher made a decision not to publish it because it would no doubt cause controversy

I didn´t meant to imply anything racist towards the germans. I apology for any offense.

What I meant is that this is very, and I´ll be diplomatic, risque content, so the fact that people wouldn´t publish it stroke me as kind of obvious, to the point that being shocked that it would be banned made me laugh. Kind of, it´s hard to describe when you want to put it in words.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Reading about something is not "literally saying you're okay" with whatever behavior is depicted in the fiction. (That's not really what the original poster was saying, I know, which is why I'm not using an auto-quote.)

People have been reading with pleasure about things they would find abhorrent in real life and other people have been giving them shit about it literally before widespread literacy even existed (see Plato, The Republic).

johnb suggests that there's something necessary and cathartic for some people about coming into a forum and decrying fictional behavior as if it's real.

I don't quite get it myself, but as every Itou Hachi thread demonstrates, it happens so often it must be true.

Honestly I struggle with the question: " If I enjoy this kind of story, what does that say about me"?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Do actual kids even fathom the concept of a lover?
I don't think this is what a real kid's reaction is like, or am I just out of touch with how the new generation thinks?

Pretty sure they don't unless an adult literally exposes them to it. And if they do understand, most likely than not, they're reaction is 'eww gross'. Kids have more than enough attention that they wouldn't need a lover. The only reason people get lovers is to distract themselves from the stressors of adulting; teenagers because of hormones. At least, that's what I think.

Not always. Plenty of kids these days have varying degrees of understanding because of TV, YT, and whatnot.
My kid brother figured out what being girlfriend and boyfriend meant by age 3 because of Cars, Hotel Transylvania, and a bunch of other shows and movies that were meant for kids. Even I, who did not realize what "gay" really meant up until I was 15, already had a good idea what couples were by the time I hit 4. (Tho I was more grossed out by the idea of having a boyfriend even back then XD . Hence why I questioned my gradeschool classmates' and schoolmates' sanity when I heard about them getting together.)

I blame media.

joined Mar 24, 2011

Honestly I struggle with the question: " If I enjoy this kind of story, what does that say about me"?

Well duh, it'd obviously say that you enjoy this kind of story.

More importantly, are you perhaps worried about what others would think of you?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I laughed my ass off watching that video.Thank you for the link!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I came here to read the comments about predators,grooming and pedos

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Wouldn't be a Itou Hachi work without actual pedophilia l u l

I wonder where do ya'll draw the line.

10 yo?
6yo?
1yo?

joined Mar 24, 2011

The artist draws the lines ;)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

10 yo?
6yo?
1yo?

We draw the line when an actual child is involved or could be involved. If there's not, and there's no indication that there ever was, you have no argument. Fiction isn't real. The sooner you understand and accept that fact, the better.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 3:02PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Well enjoy to a certain point. Stories like this one, with blatant pedophilia makes me feel wrong. I want to root for yuri, no matter what, but that kissing scene gave me the creeps.

No. I don't give a damn about that.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 3:41PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

No. I don't give a damn about that.

Nor should you. You enjoyed a work of fiction that has no bearing on or similarity with real life. The only time you should question yourself is if you heard about something exactly like this in a news story and said, "I see no problem with this."

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'M BACK~

Always good to see Itou break the 4th wall there, even if it was unintentional.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 3:08PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

10 yo?
6yo?
1yo?

https://exhentai.org/g/105198/2b88fc2067/

joined Mar 24, 2011

To reply you must either login or sign up.