Forum › The Little Bird and the Brassiere discussion

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs this song every time reading Itou Hachi manga

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I really love Itou Hachi's works from history to art style. I really like the concept that in an "ideal world" or rarely "in real life" we can take all of someone's firsts and live happily ever after with that person. I've already read all of the author's work here on this site, I've seen some posts on Twitter and the hentai Loli genre about the author's work. If we lived in the world of "Itou Hachi" the Lolicon genre would be one of the cutest things in the world, as it is represented in several stories. My favorite story is "My Master and Furry-eared girl Mel. But we don't live in Itou Hachi's world, we live in the real world, where there is evil and cruelty, however there may be some real life story that actually has a happy ending like in the stories from this author, it is very rarely, but it may happens, hardly. So in relation to all this, when someone reads such a genre (a mentally normal person for our society) they must think once reading that it is just a cute story and not compare such a story with the reality in which we live in. I like the romance genre a lot, I like the Lolicon genre as it is represented in Itou Hachi's stories, I think it's cute, I think it's interesting. But in real life, I would never think that a 30 year old adult dating a 7 year old is cute. We have to know how to separate, what is real and what is not.
Now enjoy every Itou Hachi works and have fun.
Spread Love <3!

To reply you must either login or sign up.