Forum › Pocha Climb! discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, this manga is so cute. Can't wait for more and hopefully a kiss real soon.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I just needs lots more of this pair gazing lovingly into each other eyes and holding hands and clinging to each other and all those things that perfectly normal good friends do.

You are aware that a certain part of that sentence is to be censored via spoiler-bars around here? Please edit this comment, there are minors on this site.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nothing beats waking up with a pocha climb chapter and coffeeeeee and it was such a wholesome one too, aaah so there are 2 more girls? I don't remember them being introduced so I guess we'll see soon.
The characters here are A LOT like the ones in Asteroids in Love with the exception of the short haired one with darker skin... But the most important factor is that one is from yurihime and the other from kirara so we're going to see more romance :))))))

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 8:35AM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

aaah so there are 2 more girls? I don't remember them being introduced so I guess we'll see soon.

I don't think there are, as when Tsugumi questions her with "Two others...?" she replies by saying her and Aira's names, so she is basically saying she has already decided that they will do it with her.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

babydel posted:

aaah so there are 2 more girls? I don't remember them being introduced so I guess we'll see soon.

I don't think there are, as when Tsugumi questions her with "Two others...?" she replies by saying her and Aira's names, so she is basically saying she has already decided that they will do it with her.

Aaahh that's the deal with montly/bi montly mangas and my bad memory! that confused me... I thought they would make 2 teams instead of leaving one out of the tournament but I guess that's asking too much for now. Thanks!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

babydel posted:

Aaahh that's the deal with montly/bi montly mangas and my bad memory! that confused me... I thought they would make 2 teams instead of leaving one out of the tournament but I guess that's asking too much for now. Thanks!

I just assumed you hadn’t finished your coffee yet :) I’m glad you like this series! It’s because of people like you that I keep it up!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Such sweeties. I look forward to them "climbing"

joined Jan 11, 2019

Climbing the wall to adulthood?

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Such gay. I love it.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Climbing the wall to adulthood?

I think mg1342mg was using the word "climbing" as a euphemism.

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

I‘m pretty sure I commented that before, but I could totally see this becoming an anime because it feels like it HAS to get one and I would love it. I hope this manga will run for a good while and keep the yuri steady with development over time.

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but the "Stop being selfish or I'll spank you" line seems to me to heavily imply that Washiya and Oniyama are in a relationship already.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I somehow hadn't even noticed this was on Comic Yuri Hime until this chapter
I thought it was on Manga Time Kirara or something

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I somehow hadn't even noticed this was on Comic Yuri Hime until this chapter
I thought it was on Manga Time Kirara or something

Meaning we can possibly have yuri by the end and not just friendship o/.

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Anybody notice in the first xhapter when she holds the doughnut up the choclate gets in her hair

joined Oct 22, 2018

Anybody notice in the first xhapter when she holds the doughnut up the choclate gets in her hair

gentle, yet confused voice: Yes. Why?

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

I like how on page 12 she is defying the laws of phisics. you can't stand on a vertical wall whith no hands, you can only do that on slabs.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kyuuuuuuun lol that loli got "awakened" ahhaha, I guess is too obvious for anyone that sees them, I really like these 2 new characters.

I'm so relieved it was Nanoko and Shuu, for a moment there I thought they would introduce some kind of Aira's ex partner or rival, you know those who come to ruin the day and yuri =_= ) but it wasn't the case, don't scare me like that!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Well (rubbing my hands together exitedly) Aira seemed to be having some more-than-friendly thoughts there, didn't she. Just when I was beginning to worry this was going to be ambiguously close friendship yuri.

joined May 24, 2014

Smug loli is best loli!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pocha_climb_ch06#12
It would only take a bit of work on this page and the next to make it look like full hentai
And jelly Aira is adorably hilarious, she is all about the mofu mofu Tsugu, getn all jelly and shit
Aira: narrows eyes those are my soft parts.....

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 2:58AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'd read a manga in which every page was just a picture of the sister smiling.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That smug smile on the little girl face; XD

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Grins I won't even bother to ask why those two senpais were sharing a room.

To reply you must either login or sign up.