Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't succomb to Gacha kids.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Hm, subpar consent again in ch3, but ch4 was looking fucking good. It's definitely heading the polyamory direction I think, if they don't keep having shitty consent that makes me feel kinda uncomfortable I forsee being very happy with this overall.

joined Feb 24, 2019

More like chapter 4, please! Also, are Nagisa and Sakurako even friends with benefits anymore at this point? Kinda seems like they only care about Nakano now. Regardless, I'm still enjoying this wild ride.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

It's amazing how cute she looks with such kiddie clothes.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't help but thinking of Futaribeya each time i see the Sakurako name. They even got the same aggresive lesbian energy.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oh fuck no I’m not doing battle cats again.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Chapter 4 is so wholesome! The player getting flustered is always nice.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I'm so glad that y'all managed to keep all the conversations civilized, that's quite rare

Also, if I don't get these kinda neighboors when I move out I'm gonna be so pissed

joined Feb 3, 2016

So much...THIRST.

Kinda rapey

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That surprise kiss in Chapter 4 was nice; hoping this leads the way to some Reversal in the future.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

cutest shit

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Hm, subpar consent again in ch3, but ch4 was looking fucking good. It's definitely heading the polyamory direction I think, if they don't keep having shitty consent that makes me feel kinda uncomfortable I forsee being very happy with this overall.

Just one more major chapter to be unhappy with and that should die down mostly, I promise!

joined Mar 5, 2019

Polyamory endgame would be great, but I can't get myself to care about the characters in this one for some reason? They just seem so...dry, even when they're trying to get wet.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Just one more major chapter to be unhappy with and that should die down mostly, I promise!

Gosh, thank you! and thank you for scanlating all this, these are pretty excellent translations (and typesetting and the other things involved) for your first time, I wouldn't have believed it.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Reversal achieved!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Want more

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, this is so great! Also, this just gives more evidence towards my hypothesis that Sakurako is the gayest name ever (what between Futaribeya, Tadokoro-san and this).

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Kinda rapey

Meh, chapter 4 is at least a real mild gay for pay (heh, smooth)

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Idk I'm not feeling the jam, I just don't like our MC I guess, and her "wholesome look" got a 'meh' reaction from me tbh, I think the issue is that I just don't find her cute lol, which is a shame cause I like the premise in a "something to read when you're tired and don't want to think' kind of eat"

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh sure, when she hears voices through the wall, she has "hot neighbors" as gets "invited to a threesome" but when I hear them, I'm "schizophrenic" and "must get locked in the attic for my own safety".

Smh, people get treated unfairly these days

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

What's with that dorky outfit? ¬¬

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I like oversized sleeves as much as oversized hoodies, but it can be a bit uncomfortable sometimes and it doesn't have an animal stamped like her casual clothes. Cute/10

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...her new clothes aren't that cute I think. But it's nice how she got kinda bolt with that kiss.

It's fiction, seduction is allowed there. =3=

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, if I don't get these kinda neighboors when I move out I'm gonna be so pissed

SAY IT LOUDER FOR US IN THE BACK!

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 6:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.