Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Moke ver.) discussion

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Still dont understand why the alien girl is in there.... Dafuq is the point of this random character? Please make point

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Still dont understand why the alien girl is in there.... Dafuq is the point of this random character? Please make point

Apparently she's a carryover character from another of the author's works. Seems he enjoys that kind of thing, she's not the only one (at least so far in the LN).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Abemus Key Visual

I wish they looked a bit older, but overall very cute... To get an anime is a miracle in itself.

And trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWz9iPUUMF0

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 12:18AM

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

Thank god it‘s a two-parter chapter and not squeezed into one chapter. Also what was that one scene? Did Shimamura softly tear up when she thought of Adachi when she saw the bubbles? Was that something that was addressed in the novel, too? cuz i dont remember.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think she teared up, maybe it just means that she's thinking a whole lot about her

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It does seem that she did well up a little after thinking about how she's basically feeling powerless, yeah, but no it wasn't in the LN as far as I can recall. (Of course feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, my memory is Swiss cheese on even the best days.) But it seems that's why she's wiping her eyes after she comes back up to the surface with a sigh ("fuu"); she had goggles on so they wouldn't have been wet and needing wiped otherwise.

They left out the part with the creepy pedo, and as far as I recall her mother didn't pinch her side in passing, either, she just groused at her to behave and stop hogging a swimming lane for floating about like a dork. So seems like things got modified a tad.

(And I think the momentary flash of Adachi's profile was mostly just there for storyboard artistry purposes, so we could compare it to her mom's and suss out who she was before it was revealed like one whole page later lol.)

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 12:39AM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

They left out the part with the creepy pedo

Isn't he the guy (I swear I wrote "the gay" at first, dang) swimming behind Shima on page 9, perhaps? At least I thought about him. Something something he was making pretty big movements or something like that. Maybe. Good memory really isn't a thing that exists I think.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

They left out the part with the creepy pedo

Isn't he the guy (I swear I wrote "the gay" at first, dang) swimming behind Shima on page 9, perhaps? At least I thought about him. Something something he was making pretty big movements or something like that. Maybe. Good memory really isn't a thing that exists I think.

I wondered about that too, but if it's supposed to be him then it's subtle enough that it can go without notice unless one is a Supreme AdaShima Weeb. //cough cough shifty eyes cough In the LN he's described as swimming without ever turning his head so he can ogle the lolis better.

last edited at Dec 28, 2019 1:32AM

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

holy shit its actually getting an anime

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Abemus Key Visual
(https://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/adashima/img/keyvisual_2.jpg)

I wish they looked a bit older, but overall very cute... To get an anime is a miracle in itself.

Woooooooooooooooooooow.
It looks SO good!

Both the moms in this chapter are really pretty.
Gotta be honest. I'm don't know where I was with the mangas and have just been randomly popping in and out. Super introspective Shima was nice though. May have to just restart and get current!

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 11:05PM by Nezchan

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I think this chapter may be the best one yet of this adaptation, I think it did a well job of catching the AdaShima tone in the manga format

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That and no pervert scene... That's great hahaha

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Abemus Key Visual

It looks so overly "moe", but I guess that must be the picture itself and the anime will look better overall, I expected them to look older too. But I won't be picky, it's so nice to get a yuri anime in the first place than a simple OVA or none at all.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think this chapter may be the best one yet of this adaptation, I think it did a well job of catching the AdaShima tone in the manga format

It also did a much better job of adapting the pool part which the first manga skipped almost entirely. Which may indicate that it may indeed not rush as much once it has caught up to where the first one ended, and even expand on other parts that were rushed or skipped there even while it keeps rushing through the parts we've seen already.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Adachi's Mum has got it going on

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

Abemus Key Visual

It looks so overly "moe", but I guess that must be the picture itself and the anime will look better overall, I expected them to look older too. But I won't be picky, it's so nice to get a yuri anime in the first place than a simple OVA or none at all.

I perceived the trailer to look pretty good, nothing like the visual. I also really liked the close-up face shots.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Adachi's Mum has got it going on

I was gonna sing but... Yeah... Agreed.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 7:41AM

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

btw, shouldn't the gaton and moke artist tags be merged?

joined Jul 26, 2019

Yeah platonic, no emotion in this chapter and the meaningless final sentence, next.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Not goona lie, I thought for a second this was a new chapter of the novel, and was so excited to get out of angst hell, but then..

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is the one that’s getting an anime right ?

joined Mar 15, 2017

No, the novels are getting an anime.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No, the novels are getting an anime.

Well that's more or less the same.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not goona lie, I thought for a second this was a new chapter of the novel, and was so excited to get out of angst hell, but then..

We got the lap pillow, it's fine.

last edited at Jan 30, 2020 6:44PM

"One step at a time, yeah?' Remembering the latest novel chapter cries come on Shimamura take some steps towards her. But yeah the lap pillow was great, it healed my soul just a little.

To reply you must either login or sign up.