Forum › Her Kiss - Infectious Lust discussion

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Okay no deeds done but is sweet still.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

finally had a chance to catch up on this one. had a tab open since chapter nine came out. its cute and i love it. thanks!

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So that was really sweet, and no, I would not blame them for leaving the friends outside.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I think if it was just Micchan walking in on them, Ayane wouldn't even bother stopping at that point. She'd continue as a display of dominance lol

..."Takagi-san no baka"?

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

two teenage girls being perpetually horny, the title isn't lying

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ugh, these two are everything. Also, COCKBLOCKED!!!! LOL

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Ugh, these two are everything. Also, COCKBLOCKED!!!! LOL

I believe the correct term for ladies is actually "clam-jammed"....

joined Nov 28, 2019

Ive been waiting to write a comment below, but so far... im totally in love with this serie!! I mean, it might have a very simple “plot”, chapters always have an happy ending, but what i love about this, its just so genuine. Without any too big drama nor angst, i mean, not every gl must have a dramatic plot right?? I love its focused on the couple loving each other and learning about each other. The fact that she’s always showing her worries which could be totally relatable.
Ive been reading since ages here, and among other stories, i feel like this is one of the few yuri manga/serie that shows how yuri love could be interesting and pleasing to read even without drama or some VERY deep stuff in it (not saying its superficial neither), even without any particular contest, just two high school girls that fell in love.

Aaaah im blessed✨✨

joined Apr 28, 2019

so close, yet so far away to get the puhh..feelsbadman

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 9:39PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-H GODDAMIT. Though I"m glad they didn't do it while the others were there, that stuff gives me anxiety smh

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

NO STAY AWAY FRIENDS

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-H GODDAMIT. Though I"m glad they didn't do it while the others were there, that stuff gives me anxiety smh

If you don't want your friends to have sex in front of you, you shouldn't walk into their room uninvited.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

BEAVER DAMMED!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

OH MY GOD HER FRIENDS ARE SO GOOD TO HER I LOVE THEM. THIS IS SO SWEET, BEST CHAPTER

joined Sep 1, 2017

That right ma'am Ayane-chan will tutor your daughter all night long. Starting with anatomy. gigaddy!

Edit: I guess Sacchan's friends did something nice for her in this chapter too. I wasn't really paying attention.

last edited at Jan 28, 2020 2:33PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I really did not expect this series to go so fluffy—the early “Ayane’s mysterious illness” and “Micchan: Yandere in Training” pieces (not to mention Ayane’s immediate sexual aggression in the hospital) suggested to me something at least somewhat darker in tone.

I don’t mind in the least—my primary preference setting for pretty much all my media consumption at the moment is “sweet and funny,” and this fills the bill quite nicely. But it’s not been quite the overall direction I initially expected.

Also: “Comedy yuri moms are all closet lesbians” seems to be turning into an ironclad rule. Not that I mind . . .

joined Sep 1, 2017

I really did not expect this series to go so fluffy—the early “Ayane’s mysterious illness” and “Micchan: Yandere in Training” pieces (not to mention Ayane’s immediate sexual aggression in the hospital) suggested to me something at least somewhat darker in tone.

Wow. WITH all the manga I read on this sight, I forgot this one started a bit dark. Maybe I should go back and reread it. I'll just put it the ever growing list of reads, and rereads, that I never seem to get to.

I don’t mind in the least—my primary preference setting for pretty much all my media consumption at the moment is “sweet and funny,” and this fills the bill quite nicely. But it’s not been quite the overall direction I initially expected.

Also: “Comedy yuri moms are all closet lesbians” seems to be turning into an ironclad rule. Not that I mind . . .

Closet lesbian moms, in yuri make me sad. I can't help think, they were pushed into the arms of.. some... uck.. man (gag) when they were told that their high school romance was just a love game. lol.

last edited at Jan 28, 2020 2:55PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Closet lesbian moms, in yuri make me sad. I can't help think, they were pushed into the arms of.. some... uck.. man (gag) when they were told that their high school romance was just a love game. lol.

Maybe, and I understand from your POV it’s all downside.

But I tend to see the character type more as women who feel they have done OK in life overall, but are broad-minded enough to keep their options open.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Maybe, and I understand from your POV it’s all downside.

But I tend to see the character type more as women who feel they have done OK in life overall, but are broad-minded enough to keep their options open.

Na It's cool. Sacchan's mom seemed mellow with her life. I actually chalk "lesbian " moms, in comedy yuri up to the apparent japanese conception that all women adore all things cute.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Omg this was so good. Her friends really needed to do something to compensate for what they did in the last chapter.
Also I felt so happy to see Sacchan plans for her near future with Ayane❤❤❤

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Even Mom is charmed!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, so cute!!!

joined Jan 14, 2020

That was a roller-coaster ride!

• Sana-mama is so cruel.
  • But she has a point, terrible grades are terrible. She's just not going about it well.
  • And what about poor Ayane?
  • Oh... wow.
  • Yay, happy ending.
  • Tonight is a lucky 10,000 moment for Ayane-chan. (Home hamburger.)
  • Wait, wouldn't Ayane be taking care of Sana? Isn't she the top?
B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I thought they already had sex in chapter 4, so the last few chapters were kinda weird about all that embarrassment.

Ayane sure is strange, she seems so unnecessarily dramatic, always so mysterious with a difficult past, but it’s always left out of the story. We know almost nothing about her and it frustrates me... I don’t even know why she doesn’t go to school and where does she get money for living. Maybe I forgot and just need to reread, but oh well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.