Forum › Your Fault discussion

I
joined May 21, 2014

Now I gonna go and read Citrus to get rid of this bad taste.

...Why would you read Citrus to get rid of the bad taste? Regardless of my personal opinion of Citrus, there isn't really anything happy and fluffy going on in that series right now...in fact, I would think it would just sour your mood even more...O_o

And I was saying citrus is way more bad, citrus author is bull****ing while kuzushiro just know what he is doing and I just like his kind of NTR.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:34AM

joined Aug 9, 2013

Please tell me there will be a sequel.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

We need another POV, the senpai POV to get the whole thing right.
I can't decide about her... it's just a predatory lesbian, is in love with Kanako? Both? Neither?

Anyways, interesting read.

joined May 3, 2014

NTR is only satisfying when there's revenge.

YEAHP.....oh and some comments here made the BAD TASTE ....less bad :3 yeha now i can move one....but i had to read HIS one on and other website....I usually read the comments :/ .....i hate mangas that TASTE like this

also.....i don't think i can be so much of a BESTFRIEND anyy more with that girl O.o.....I mean .....gh it depends if that person is worth off to be my friend.,......after what she was doing with that Senpai. >.> i hate that kind o ppl

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 9:52AM

joined Jun 12, 2012

I thought Yuri was fluff and pure goodness...you lied to me!

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

with this and the inugami and nekoyama OVA, im getting kinda scared.
i hope kuzushiro finds it in her heart to keep inugami and nekoyama together >_>

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

The second part is quite good and erotic, but because of the first part, I just can’t enjoy it as much as I would without knowing the first part.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Changed from Cheating to fresh-off-the-presses Netorare.

B- but this isn't NTR at all!

YP mentions NTR in their release post, Exhentai tags it NTR, many comments in some way mention the story containing NTR elements. We do not aim to categorize every bit of content perfectly - we aim to reasonably capture the content of a story so that it may be noticed or avoided by persons interested. If that means stretching a tag definition ever-so-slightly or catering tag usage to what the majority of readers feel fits, then so be it.

I've made at least 10 times more business-like posts than I'd like to today. I'll see you all in the next thread when we use Netorare, because I'm sure it'll be another controversial tag use.

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 1:07AM

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

Now I gonna go and read Citrus to get rid of this bad taste.

...Why would you read Citrus to get rid of the bad taste? Regardless of my personal opinion of Citrus, there isn't really anything happy and fluffy going on in that series right now...in fact, I would think it would just sour your mood even more...O_o

I don't really want to discuss too much whether Citrus is good or bad. In my opinion, it is like Sour Patch candies. Sour and then sweet, it makes you crave more. At least I know that there is no NTR there yet (hopefully never) and those sexual harassment scenes there made me happy more than these sex scenes in this story.

This story "Your Fault" (in my opinion) was just plain horrible like those cough syrup.

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 1:29AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Yes, good. This pleases me. Thank you, people involved.

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Sunflower Sharing maybe suitable to get the new tag too?

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I love this story. That senpai is a total badass. Need more NTR stories please :)

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

Who cares if it's NTR or Cheating? That short blonde hair didn't confess first, and she lost her chance to love her bosom friend because she thought she had to be a man to love her...

I know that feels, girl, but the dark-hair girl looks so happy with her senpai now. The short-hair was late forever. The senpai did do anything wrong to them. I believe that the title "Your Fault" was mentioned for these bosom friends. If you love her, go for it, don't wait until someone might come to steal her from you, period.

YP should edit more those kind of stories like this :).

last edited at Sep 14, 2014 3:21AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Who cares if it's NTR or Cheating? That short blonde hair didn't confess first, and she lost her chance to love her bosom friend because she thought she had to be a man to love her...

There's also the fact that before she saw them together, the thought of loving her friend that way never even entered her mind. And even after, it was pretty much entirely sex-based without much thought to romance.

I know that feels, girl, but the dark-hair girl looks so happy with her senpai now. The short-hair was late forever. The senpai did do anything wrong to them. I believe that the title "Your Fault" was mentioned for these bosom friends. If you love her, go for it, don't wait until someone might come to steal her from you, period.

Did she even love her friend in the first place? Most of her inner dialogue comes off more as possessiveness.

YP should edit more those kind of stories like this :).

YP should edit whatever they feel like. I'm not gonna push them one way or the other, although my personal preference is for happier stories.

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

^
Well, girls' love is actually complicated. Childhood friends aren't always supposed to be together in the first place.

Did she even love her friend in the first place?

She did, didn't she?

last edited at Sep 14, 2014 11:43AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^
Well, girls' love is actually complicated. Childhood friends aren't always supposed to be together in the first place.

Did she even love her friend in the first place?

She did, didn't she?

In the sense of "I care about and want to monopolize my friend", yes. In the case of "I want to be romantically involved with her" I don't think so.

joined May 2, 2014

the art is perfect but dam it the feels that was so uncool made me so sad and also i hate that slut senpai should die -_-

Screenshot_5
joined Aug 20, 2014

Any recommendation to get this out of my head?

joined Jun 12, 2012

Read anything with "Moe up the butt" tag. I'm sure you'll feel better.

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 6:39AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

So what have been the NTR works of the past week or two?

joined Sep 15, 2014

wow the art! combined with yuri and ntr it's perfect!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Read Gokujo Drops, maybe?

joined Aug 11, 2014

We do not aim to categorize every bit of content perfectly - we aim to reasonably capture the content of a story so that it may be noticed or avoided by persons interested.

THANK YOU. Between the people in this thread who say they hated it because it felt like NTR and the people who say they were totally into it because it felt like NTR, whether or not it's absolutely precisely accurate to the dictionary definition is a side issue. I really appreciate this kind of flexible practicality.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Very sad and... beautiful at the same time. It made me reflect very much.

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 3:37PM

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Honestly the senpai may not be as bad as she looks, I mean at least she was able to say that she loves Kanako out loud so.......I really don't think she's like a villain because we weren't exactly given anything as to her thoughts or anything like that. When she said girls could be wolves, she could have meant that she's totally different when in private as to her usual calm self. The only thing I can say about her is she's probably a stalker since she's been seen hiding/standing in creepy places a few times.

I enjoyed reading it and I think it shouldn't be tagged cheating because Ayaka and Kanako weren't dating. It sucks for Ayaka, but hey senpai got there first so eh

=I concur and enjoyed it as well. You snooze you lose.

To reply you must either login or sign up.