Forum › The End Of The World And A Witch's Love discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Eemm.. rip?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Question when is the next chapter going to be?
The reason am asking is because I don't know if this series is a monthly or bimonthly,
Or if their are already chapter's out & not translated yet.

Apparently the raws are at least a few chapters ahead.

Question when is the next chapter going to be?
The reason am asking is because I don't know if this series is a monthly or bimonthly,
Or if their are already chapter's out & not translated yet.

Apparently the raws are at least a few chapters ahead.

That's all I wanted to know thanks.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Dumbasses just sent their beloved Alice to oblivion as well lol. That's what happens when you're sick with jealousy, you end up hurting the one you love too.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Begone, cliffhanger!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Jeanne Mathison posted:

Summoning a demon who bannishes your classmates to hell. So is that like a week's detention?

Pfft I can see it
The teacher finds that those three girls summoned demons to harm their classmates, and scolds them:
"Bad witches! Very bad witches! You will be sent to bed without dinner!"

I think a bucket of water would be a better punishment.

Does anyone know where I can go and read the raw chapters of this?
Cause I just heard there are 8 chapters out & there's only three that's been translated so far.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

In my humble opinion, I think this demon is somehow a high class demon that wasn't supposed to show up there, a being that shouldn't be given orders but instead you give offerings... I bet she expect the witches to give their souls to her for all eternity, with one look this demon can see the very nature of each witch, she saw that the protagonist is "tainted" and that the crazy bitch doesn't know her place or what she's doing (I even dare to say that with one look, she even knew her lineage and powers so she laughs).

ANYWAY in short, we are not supposed to understand, because the kids clearly don't know with who they're dealing with and the risk.

Well, looking at it that way at least it makes sense, so I guess you're prolly right.

That's one mysterious kitty by all accounts, that's sure.
Btw I wonder if I'm the only one who heard here the voice of Tsukino Usagi / Mitsuishi Kotono: "Ne...neko ga, neko ga shabetta!?"

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Miriam has to accept the fact that Alice doesn’t like her because of her haircut

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Miriam has to accept the fact that Alice doesn’t like her because of her haircut

lmao mean

Also rip in peace

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

TERF bangs

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Bless Sexy Akiba Detectives, that last page had me rolling.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Why did you not told me?" Dunno, what did you not told about your powers before and what she had to do if she can use magic all of a sudden ? You can't blame her, it's not like she know what she was doing . It's easy to blame her when you didn't explain her anything. Also Kyteler has a point, yes Mari can possibly bring her back but what if they don't have their powers ? Not only you've wasted time and ressources for nothing but you have now a bunch of useless witches.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Must suck to not have a single real friend, huh? bunch of assholes in that school...
I wonder if people would realistically react like that with real magic or saving a kitty, just wondering alright? not judging the content, but maybe if this were to happen in some school people would be like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH :0000000000000 AMAZING!!! PUT IT ON YOUTUBE!!

I have nothing to say about that mother

I'm dying to know about the punishment! but the identity of the "demon" was a little disappointing to me, or maybe not, it's unclear why she turned into some kind of spirit demon... She looks powerful enough to do a lot of revenge on her own, just sayin'

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 9:47PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I can just imagine this happening to Mari at her old school: one of her classmates dies, Mari revives her, and the classmate is like "EW, YOU STUPID WITCH! HOW DARE YOU BRING ME BACK TO LIFE WITH YOUR DIRTY BLACK MAGIC?! I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE SHAME FOREVER!"

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 10:14PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sorry. But that was one retarded sparrow...

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

more Alice blushing face, the only thing i want

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Sorry. But that was one retarded sparrow...

It's actually quite common for birds to fly into windows. I used to have them do it occasionally at my house before I found out that keeping my blinds closed seemed to deter them.

As for this, I'm really interested in seeing how it will go and whether or not Alice will choose love or her powers.

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 11:55PM

joined May 26, 2016

How was she pose to tell you she knew magic if she didn't know what the fuck it was lol I am sorry that whole backstory and the part with the mom felt so forced

joined Dec 28, 2019

ohwow

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is so good. I love it!

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

The human world is “a dark place”

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

If I had a classmate who could bring my puppy back so we could have another 15 years together...creepy witch is the last thing I'd call her.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_end_of_the_world_and_a_witchs_love_ch04#17
..... I laughed at the taint.....
Really dig this one, I see epic plot happening...

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Is there a name for stories where every person who isn't the main character is a complete sociopath/bully/jerk?

To reply you must either login or sign up.