Forum › Super Masochist Girl Goes to School With No Panties discussion

joined Nov 13, 2019

wow

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, that was quick and to the point. Literally.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

For once it's actually a masochist girl, not just "passive sexually" or "turned on by dominant partners."

She's actually a submissive, not a masochist though (as far as we know)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Do we have other stuff from this author?

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Just as she was about to go over the edge... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jun 12, 2019

For once it's actually a masochist girl, not just "passive sexually" or "turned on by dominant partners."

As far as not reading the title goes? Aha
Unless there's a mistake in a title somehow, but that's out of my hands

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I think the implication is that she enjoys the objectification and humiliation (not to mention social risk) of the situation. That would definitely make her a masochist.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Huh...?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay.

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

I have just must read this after seeing such thread title

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Clicked like 3 times before realizing :(

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The ending is unfulfilling....

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Agreed, but I'd say it's lacking a proper climax.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Cool design, such an abrupt,well that's not even an ending. But the drawing is nice.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i dont like hentai stuff and didnt read the tags.

But i loved the last page where the girl is actually holding her hand there.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SyxThree posted:

I think the implication is that she enjoys the objectification and humiliation (not to mention social risk) of the situation. That would definitely make her a masochist.

One thing I noticed is that in Japan they use the term Masochist or just M as an ombrella term, while masochism has a specific meaning (the practice of seeking pain because it is pleasurable) that is different from sexual submissive (a sexual participant who willingly gives up some or all control to a dominant partner). There may be overlap, but our protagonist is definitely a sub and for what we have seen till now we don't really know if she's a masochist, I just don't trust the title of the manga.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

SyxThree posted:

One thing I noticed is that in Japan they use the term Masochist or just M as an ombrella term, while masochism has a specific meaning (the practice of seeking pain because it is pleasurable) that is different from sexual submissive (a sexual participant who willingly gives up some or all control to a dominant partner). There may be overlap, but our protagonist is definitely a sub and for what we have seen till now we don't really know if she's a masochist, I just don't trust the title of the manga.

Yeah, there's a reason BDSM is an umbrella term for B&D, D/s, and SM. D/s contains submission and SM contains masochism.

Given that humiliation tends to be about ego-reduction and making someone 'smaller' mentally, allowing them to be more easily controlled, yeah, i'd say she's submissive to a heavy degree, and not really a masochist.

Full context: B&D is Bondage and Discipline. That's the restraints, the punishment for enforcement, the physicality of kink. D/s is Dominance/submission. That's the power exchange, obeying and ordering, the mental aspects. SM is Sadism and Masochism. That's the pure pain aspects of it. Some people are sensation junkies in that way, given how it can cause endorphin highs.

People into kink have various balances of all 3 aspects; personally, my D/s side was heavily abused to the point of it being almost non-existent, and so i'm mainly a B&D'er now.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 11:32AM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I'm in this manga and I don't like it.

How incredibly ironic considering it's about an exhibitionist. :P

Given that humiliation tends to be about ego-reduction and making someone 'smaller' mentally, allowing them to be more easily controlled, yeah, i'd say she's submissive to a heavy degree, and not really a masochist.

Just because she isn't literally indulging in some kind of "painful" play in the chapter doesn't mean she's not a masochist.
The title+context make it clear that regardless of whether the chapter explicitly enacts it or not she's intended to be a masochist, and that's all the confirmation/evidence that's required unless something which actively contradicts that claim takes place to bring it into question.

Absence of explicit confirmation does not equal confirmation of the claim being wrong.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 12:01PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This artist only does super masochist lesbians and it’s still not enough.

will it ever be enough?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Just because she isn't literally indulging in some kind of "painful" play in the chapter doesn't mean she's not a masochist.
The title+context make it clear that regardless of whether the chapter explicitly enacts it or not she's intended to be a masochist, and that's all the confirmation/evidence that's required unless something which actively contradicts that claim takes place to bring it into question.

Absence of explicit confirmation does not equal confirmation of the claim being wrong.

Tsuki is right though; whereas in the west the catch-all term is "submissive" despite it having specific connotations, in Japan the catch-all is masochist, or M.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

...I don't even know what to say. :(

Did the author run out of ideas for a decent ending? Or preferred to take a vacation in Tambaba*?

[*An official nudist beach in Brazil, located on the Atlantic coast 20 km (12 mi) south of João Pessoa and 115 km (71 mi) north of Recife. In Tambaba, one must be nude in the family area (the main part of the beach). Around the periphery of the beach, nudism is optional.] < From Wikipedia

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 1:44PM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Tsuki is right though; whereas in the west the catch-all term is "submissive" despite it having specific connotations, in Japan the catch-all is masochist, or M.

I wasn't arguing otherwise, merely against the assessment that the character is not a masochist because she didn't explicitly get off on physical pain in the chapter or because "masochist" is often used "incorrectly" in japan.

One could make the case that humiliation and submission inflict forms of emotional "pain" and therefor that enjoying them is "enjoying pain" in a sense, making the terms "Submissive" and "Masochist" parasynonyms in both cultures. While not technically synonyms, it's not strictly inaccurate to use them interchangeably.

last edited at Jan 16, 2020 3:06PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pyoro posted:

Agreed, but I'd say it's lacking a proper climax.

By climax you mean climax or climax?

joined Dec 30, 2018

Ahh binbou classic binbou

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I can't read this with a straight face. I keep laughing.

Glad I'm not the only one with this reaction lol, not to kinkshame others or anything

To reply you must either login or sign up.