Forum › Koisuru Asteroid discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The site is having a habit of messing up chapter orders when using the "Next ch." button. Please do let us know if you have that experience, with some info on what it looks like. Thank you!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Btw this one need the anime tag because it get an anime scheduled for January 2020.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also manga is really gay.

joined Oct 9, 2011

Its a Kirara series, are you really that surprised?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I see there isn't a yuri tag, though.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Koisuru is in the title, I would feel betrayed if it wasn't.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, I like the Mira/Ao/Suzu bits, at least. When dealing with the larger club there's too many characters to keep track of. Should be less of an issue for the anime, though

joined Aug 16, 2019

Shouldn't there be a yuri tag thou?

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Shouldn't there be a yuri tag thou?

Or perhaps a SCIENCE! tag.

joined Aug 1, 2019

It's not often you see hard science used in manga.

I like this.

Screen%20shot%202020-03-21%20at%203.08.23%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2019

Subtext tag should be used in this manga. Two MCs are pretty gay for each others and best friend ship them hard.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 5:49AM

joined Aug 1, 2019

This should at the very least have a subtext tag. Maybe yuri crush tag, Suzu is really very unsubtle.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Chapter 9 is gone?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suzu doing her best to get this a yuri tag. :D

joined Jul 12, 2018

i'm affraid to read this one... i'm going trought what i like to call the "amanchu syndrom" (a post traumatique episode due to amanchu becoming het out of nowhere). can someone assure me that no het will show it's ugly face? please tell me there's no "kokoro" in this one..... this one seems so cute please het stay AWAY from this manga! please!

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 5:51PM

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

This is the opposite of Amanchu; its het bait. Starts out seemingly het but then it turns into yuri (subtext).

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

i'm affraid to read this one... i'm going trought what i like to call the "amanchu syndrom" (a post traumatique episode due to amanchu becoming het out of nowhere). can someone assure me that no het will show it's ugly face? please tell me there's no "kokoro" in this one..... this one seems so cute please het stay AWAY from this manga! please!

Kirara manga are rarely het beside Blend S. I'm not even sure there is male characters beside family and by family i mean parents.

joined Apr 29, 2018

i'll trust your words dear yuri fans... may the yuri godess bless this manga.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 6:27PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Kirara manga are rarely het beside Blend S.

Rarer than yuri-ish CGDCT series, but several times more common than series where girls actually get together (there's roughly 10 het Kirara series currently). The yuri-ish CGDCT series don't usually spring male love interests though.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 6:53PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I saw the first episode

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENZZN6WW4AILCbZ?format=png&name=small

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 9:21PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^I knew exactly which image it would be before even clicking on it.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

Maybe the anime will diverge from the manga a bit and be a full on yuri.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^Is it adapting the manga out of order? I don't remember that part with Mira and Ao working on Suzu's family bakery

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^Is it adapting the manga out of order? I don't remember that part with Mira and Ao working on Suzu's family bakery

That's a classic with 4koma adaptations. They take some liberty and put some part who are later on in the manga, no to mention that sometime they completly change or add some parts. For example, the play in Wataten's anime which not in the manga or again in Wataten, Kanon and Koyori being introduced way before Kouko.

last edited at Jan 17, 2020 8:58PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

"Broke Squadron: No Money Ranger"
Finally, a team I can identify with!

Oh, and tall girls in Butler outfits. Yes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.