Forum › Koisuru Asteroid discussion

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

Glad to see the manga version of Suzu giving chocolate to Misa.
It's way more specific in the romantic feelings Suzu has for Misa than in the anime, that just take de dialog of last panels of each strip, and doesn't show the chocolate hearts Suzu made.
The bittersweetness feeling of the situation is much stronger here.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why are all these "cute girls sometimes do the random hobby that's in the title, but usually they're just recycling each others vaguely humourous almost-jokes" 4koma manga so interchangeable? You could swap any two characters between any of these casts and nobody would notice a difference.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"I like my coffee black, like the night sky, or my romantic prospects."

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

The anime is surprisingly Yuri :c

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The anime is surprisingly Yuri :c

I mean, it's hardly surprising when there's love mentioned right in the title.

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koisuru_asteroid_ch35#10

Panels 2 and 3. Ao being defensive/possessive of Mira? Looks alarmed at the girl cutting in, moves to block her off.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Why are all these "cute girls sometimes do the random hobby that's in the title, but usually they're just recycling each others vaguely humourous almost-jokes" 4koma manga so interchangeable? You could swap any two characters between any of these casts and nobody would notice a difference.

I'd disagree with the "all", but sadly I don't think this particular series provides a counter-example.

However, here's a little snippet of information for anyone who's curious about the identities of the asteroids shown on the volume 3 cover (admit it, you were desperate to know, right?). At top left: Itokawa. At top right: Ryugu. They're not just chosen at random; both of them have a Japanese connection, having been the targets of JAXA sample return missions. (The one at bottom right is Vesta. I seem to recall that it got a mention somewhere in the story, but I could just be imagining it. I already forgot most of what happened...)

Speaking of sample return missions, if you think the girls are cute, wait until you see the space probes:

Now that's what I call moe!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally we get after the point the anime ended with Mira realizing the meaning of the Universe.

It just took 1 and a half years after the anime finished. Can't complain that much compared to stuff like Fruit tart which was completely dropped by the person scanlating it.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

It's back!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Uncensored handholding right on the first page, who does that?

And that pattern sure caused flashbacks to Harukana Receive. :D

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can't blame Mira for not understanding emojis.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Glad to see the manga version of Suzu giving chocolate to Misa.
It's way more specific in the romantic feelings Suzu has for Misa than in the anime, that just take de dialog of last panels of each strip, and doesn't show the chocolate hearts Suzu made.
The bittersweetness feeling of the situation is much stronger here.

I’d agree but I was hoping they’d actually acknowledge the rejection and not play it off as admiration in the following chapters. It still feels like they didn’t want to actually follow through. Maybe that’s what Suzu just told everyone but I would’ve liked to see her vulnerable side just a bit more.

joined Jan 14, 2020

It lives! And a scene not from the anime.

But, added July 16, but I got email just today?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

But, added July 16, but I got email just today?

Released by the scanlator July 16, added today.

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

I forgot to send it to Dynasty.
Anyway Chikage is best rock-dork.

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 2:10AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Chikage proving why she's best girl, I already knew since her introduction.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

We back with some romantic handholding.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Oh how I missed you, little gay scientists in my screen.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very nice. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.