Forum › Koisuru Asteroid discussion

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

So is this gay or not? I've heard good things about the anime, but this doesn't even have the subtext tag. I think I'll read it anyway though.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So is this gay or not? I've heard good things about the anime, but this doesn't even have the subtext tag. I think I'll read it anyway though.

It is gay, you'll see this get the yuri tag once we get to the Valentine's chapter.

joined Mar 15, 2015

It is gay, you'll see this get the yuri tag once we get to the Valentine's chapter.

How far off is that in terms of chapters? There seems to be a fair amount of material in the manga that's been published but hasn't been scanlated yet, since Episode 7 shows Inose trying to get adjusted to being president after Morino and Sakurai step down, and hosting an astrology event with some young children. Ao ends up getting a cold after watching some stars at night, resulting in Mira becoming worried about her. Since that episode seems to take place in the late fall, as it's getting colder, it isn't implausible for the anime to get that far by the end.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so nice

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

How far off is that in terms of chapters? There seems to be a fair amount of material in the manga that's been published but hasn't been scanlated yet, since Episode 7 shows Inose trying to get adjusted to being president after Morino and Sakurai step down, and hosting an astrology event with some young children. Ao ends up getting a cold after watching some stars at night, resulting in Mira becoming worried about her. Since that episode seems to take place in the late fall, as it's getting colder, it isn't implausible for the anime to get that far by the end.

The anime just adapted the valentine chapter, so it isn't so far.

last edited at Mar 6, 2020 12:17PM

joined Mar 15, 2015

The anime just adapted the valentine chapter, so it isn't so far.

I also saw that episode. I'm personally a bit surprised that Monroe and Sakura graduated and Ao moved in with Mira in Episode 9 out of 12, since that sort of thing seems like it would be more likely to happen at the end of the season.

last edited at Mar 6, 2020 1:28PM

joined Mar 8, 2019

Do we find out what happened after Valentines to Suzu? Also, is she the only gay character or will Ao and Mira get together as well?

joined Mar 15, 2015

Do we find out what happened after Valentines to Suzu? Also, is she the only gay character or will Ao and Mira get together as well?

There's three episodes to go in the anime, so the answers are "Most likely," and "Possibly the latter."

joined Mar 8, 2019

There's three episodes to go in the anime, so the answers are "Most likely," and "Possibly the latter."

So... Suzu haircut means she was rejected Mira and Ao continuing to be wholesome. They’re all soo cute!!!!

joined Mar 15, 2015

We're now up to the penultimate episode, and something's bugging me. How did Ao fail the screening exam for the Shining Star Challenge, while Mira passed? It seems as though it should be the other way around.

Incidentally, I wonder if there'll be a second season, since Chikage and Nana were introduced fairly late in the series. It helps that there's still another year and a half before Ao and Mira graduate from high school, so there's probably a fair amount of material that can be covered (even if Episodes 9 and 10 sped through January through July).

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

We're now up to the penultimate episode, and something's bugging me. How did Ao fail the screening exam for the Shining Star Challenge, while Mira passed? It seems as though it should be the other way around.

I assume Ao was very formal and showed little passion, whereas Mira probably showed a lot of passion as well as knowledge, she is hardly any less knowledgeable then Ao at this point. Ao was accepted to observe once she showed how passionate she was, by gate crashing.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I assume Ao was very formal and showed little passion, whereas Mira probably showed a lot of passion as well as knowledge, she is hardly any less knowledgeable then Ao at this point. Ao was accepted to observe once she showed how passionate she was, by gate crashing.

That's certainly possible.

Now that the first season of the anime is over (without spoiling anything, it isn't anything resembling a conclusion to the story) I have to ask- how many chapters have currently been released? I've heard that there's at least 33 chapters out, and I know that there's a lot that hasn't been scanlated yet, but I'd like to be sure.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now that the first season of the anime is over (without spoiling anything, it isn't anything resembling a conclusion to the story) I have to ask- how many chapters have currently been released? I've heard that there's at least 33 chapters out, and I know that there's a lot that hasn't been scanlated yet, but I'd like to be sure.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

They always forget to have actual jokes in these.

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

I ship Sakurai and Monrou so hard, They need to get married :))))

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oi, Sakura belongs to Ino-chan, clearly.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Oi, Sakura belongs to Ino-chan, clearly.

Sharing is caring

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Where is chapter 22?

joined Mar 15, 2015

Where is chapter 22?

It's up now.

Personally, I'd like to see the chapters that the anime hasn't adapted yet, but it's always nice to see new scanlated chapters, particularly the ones that show how the manga is different from the anime.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Exposure compensation!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I feel like the anime has used most of the manga, I believe there is 39 chapters from now and at Ch.25 we didn't even have past where the anime end.

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Did she...hit the dab??

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I gotta continue the anime

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Stone power.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.