Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

this series already on chapter 18 , but why is still there is no update in here ?\
is it not gonna updated here anymore ??

Idk, the current translator team didn't give news so we don't know if they're still on it but can't do it or if they drop it. A good thing will be that another team or someone pick it up and continue the translation.

If only somebody in the thread checked their site and linked their comment...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

this series already on chapter 18 , but why is still there is no update in here ?\
is it not gonna updated here anymore ??

Idk, the current translator team didn't give news so we don't know if they're still on it but can't do it or if they drop it. A good thing will be that another team or someone pick it up and continue the translation.

If only somebody in the thread checked their site and linked their comment...

You can blame me to forget it after one month but with such erratic upload it's hard to know if it's drop or not.

joined Feb 28, 2017

I really hope they translate more chapters...

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

if you speak spanish they literally just released two chapters 5 minutes ago

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And someone who is not from White Garden had picked up the manga and start translating it. Chapter 11 might a bit butchered but Chapter 12 is better. Dunno if it can be put here.

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

I miss this series! Hope the rest of the chapters will be translated soon :(.

joined Mar 20, 2012

The Spanish version is on chapter 18. The Yuri just keeps getting better.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not dropped apparently.

Nearly 3 months after and still no news about it or new chapters. I really wish that someone pick it up again. The spanish translation is already up to Ch.19

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's not dropped apparently.

Nearly 3 months after and still no news about it or new chapters. I really wish that someone pick it up again. The spanish translation is already up to Ch.19

I’m with you—I really miss this one.

I’ve even gone to Google Translate for a couple of chapters, since my Spanish is just good enough to understand most of the sentence structure but to miss the noun or verb, or to garble the idioms.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Just for the sake of being open and transparent, I contacted White Garden about this series on Nov 4th, and had their version of Ch 11 fully typeset by Nov 11th. We've been in the "quality checking" phase since then. I'm not clear on what exactly is holding up the process, but if you have experience quality checking and are willing to help, you can contact them here.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Just for the sake of being open and transparent, I contacted White Garden about this series on Nov 4th, and had their version of Ch 11 fully typeset by Nov 11th. We've been in the "quality checking" phase since then. I'm not clear on what exactly is holding up the process, but if you have experience quality checking and are willing to help, you can contact them here.

Hmmm. I went to go poke them... I like the manga and I've done editing and QC before. It'd be nice to see this one updating more regularly again. :) But alas the link says that that role is now "closed", so...?

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 2:53AM

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

Happy New Year!

Dyakqrcwsamphop-min
joined Dec 31, 2019

This is such a popular manga in Japan but why it's not well-received here :(

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 11:35PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, right. I forgot the English translation for this one was still in ch. 10. [Laughs in Spanish]
Anyways, good to have this back for the New Year.

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

It's back! F yeah. We were stuck on the cliffhanger for so long with Kagami's mother and Shinobu's 'aunt'.
I hope the series gets more attention in the West.
Happy New Year!

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I'm so happy to see more of this. Best way to start off the new year.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Finally, dammit! This was long overdue!

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Happy new year,
Thanks for an update 2 this Manga I do like it allot!

joined Aug 18, 2015

Oh, right. I forgot the English translation for this one was still in ch. 10. [Laughs in Spanish]
Anyways, good to have this back for the New Year.

[laughs in Spanish with u] Ñajajajjaja

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

SO DAMN CUTE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, looks like I was right about Kagami's feelings about the whole Maiden thing.

joined Dec 4, 2017

Happy Belated new year!! thankyou for still translating this manga, this is so damn good

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Indou is indeed so cute.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

IT'S BAAAAACK!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.