I like this to much

joined Feb 23, 2016

I like this to much

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Poor little bird had to watch.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

And of course she trims her nails short...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Lady Suiren is too smooth for words—the all-time lesbian seductress.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

A belated Christmas gift. How wonderful

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This is the sweetest weirdest manga tbh. It's weird in how it's sweet but it's fucking adorable. Also what's a girl gotta do to be an offering around here damn. I want a dommey snake woman to keep me safe and comfortable and happy and all that jazz. And like, also touch me, that too.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

This is the sweetest weirdest manga tbh. It's weird in how it's sweet but it's fucking adorable. Also what's a girl gotta do to be an offering around here damn. I want a dommey snake woman to keep me safe and comfortable and happy and all that jazz. And like, also touch me, that too.

Hard same!

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Hard same!

Trans lesbians represent. We have simple needs.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 8:20PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Voyeur

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I nearly screamed "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!" when i saw there was a new chapter of this, then i remembered we were in the middle of the night.
I love this from the bottom of my heart.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hard same!

Cis lesbians too! I am not a submissive person, but damn, I'd let Lady Suiren dominate me anytime.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This manga is too adorable for words.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This has gotten overwhelmingly cute!
It blasts you with its warm energy.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Hard same!

Cis lesbians too! I am not a submissive person, but damn, I'd let Lady Suiren dominate me anytime.

I think we can all share in the feeling of wanting to be swept off our feet and cherished.

And maybe erotically squeezed by snake coils every now and then. You know. Cherished.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I adore this. Snake woman is very sweet.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hard same!

I think we can all share in the feeling of wanting to be swept off our feet and cherished.

And maybe erotically squeezed by snake coils every now and then. You know. Cherished.

Yes, the universally desirable feeling that an immensely powerful being cares about nothing but you--like God, only sexier.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

There's something about Nagori Yu's style that I really just adore.
Probably the tall, pretty ojou-samas and cute blushing messes. It's a good pairing.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Haaa, this is so cute an sexy :3

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"And bring to you the Sahara light." Snek-sama is mighty smooth.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Omgg i need MOREEEE

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I don't want to call anyone out, but the floating thing was taken straight from Juliantina

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hard same!

Yes, the universally desirable feeling that an immensely powerful being cares about nothing but you--like God, only sexier.

I, too, want a sensual lesbian snake lady to keep me captive and get possessive of me. This is lesbian culture.

joined Feb 8, 2016

I just love Author-san's work here as well as the other 2. Just so much fluff I can barely handle all of it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.