Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Cute Yagakimi reference in chapter 56.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Don't like that Mai girl. What does this mangaka have against basketball?

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

^^ They saw everything. Including chap44. :v

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

No! Begone!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Away with you, new girl.
Your kind is not welcome here.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh i guess we don't need spoiler now

Hey the girl i had a crush on is dating a girl and kiss her that mean .... that mean i've totally my chance. What kind of logic is that ?

Non-heterosexual logic?

Dunno if it's sarcastic or not ?

I thought it was obvious--the "secret yuri crush who is heterosexual" is more completely doomed than the "secret yuri crush who has a girlfriend." After all, it doesn't have to be NTR--the girlfriend could break up with the crush/transfer schools/get hit by truck-kun, etc. Slim chance is still better than no chance.

Only basketball-kouhai actually has no chance.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Wow! Thanks for so many new chapters, had to do a double take on my calendar to make sure it wasn't the 25th today

joined May 31, 2019

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) Let's make that certain.........

by ensuring that she finds her own piece of love that is.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

That means that I actually have a chance?

annnnd her chances of getting together with her goes down from 0 into the negatives. RIP basketball kouhai

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Didn't we just do this arc?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The law of uselessness: Uselessness in yuri is always a constant. If uselessness in the main couple decreases, a new useless lesbian must be added to the cast.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 6:55PM

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

No you don't, you don't have a chance.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Drama inc

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I believe that feeling is called sexual frustration, Chidori.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

OMG this is stressful ( ;´Д`) i'm scared of bizarro logic girl. Plus she looks a lot like yandere to me!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Nah, you don't. Don't even try

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Nanoha is so dreamy.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Do we really HAVE to go into love triangle angsty rubbish? So predictable. And annoying..

Just get it over with in a few chapters please- don't drag it out 3 volumes because nobody can actually say what they think.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 6:36PM

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

I just wanna say two things:
1. Give Mai-chan a gf, she needs one now—or it's gonna be sad—and it's not Nanoha and the author shouldn't have structured the manga like this, instead:
2. The author should've made Mai-chan tell Naa-chan that she has seen Chidori and Nanoha kissing. Then one chapter semi-focusing on Mai-chan so that we get her point of view even more and clearer, but with something added: Mai-chan is crushing on a girl from her basketball club or something, and so that's why she tell Naa-chan that she saw them kissing and that she likes a girl too and that she wants some advice from her. If Mai-chan were bolder, she could actually also tell Naa-chan that she loves/loved her. (If the author were even bolder, she could even work on a polyamory relationship between these three, but understandably that's not the direction the author wants to take). Anyways, this would get us three things: a happy resolution to Mai-chan as a character and hopefully to her new relationship; a good resolution towards the 'I have a chance' bullshit, although I guess Mai-chan doesn't really harbours any bad feelings... yet it's still kind of nonsensical to think like that when it's your friend that is in a happy relationship at the moment and you wouldn't really think of doing that; and a possible way for Nanoha and Chidori to understand that their love may be more common that they think and for them to realise that maybe their friends would actually be okay with their relationship, and so a gradual opening-up of them towards their friends (who, oh surprise!, probably actually know they're dating! haha). Anyways, I think the author could've definitely handled this better and even more differently than 'old Chidori almost-gf' was handled.

joined Jul 26, 2019

As usual it will lead to nothing, she will never cheat chidori, but there will be a scene of jealousy and yelling, it's too predictable...It would be missing if the chidori's seinpai came back and this is the fireworks display!

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 6:56PM

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

This person knows the right way to logically proceed. Will the author know?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Short answer : No.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Damn a Lil drama
I do like it trough
The story got a Lil plain after 55 chapters over hiding their relationship.
This makes the story a Lil bit more Exciting.
It's a welcome change in my opinion. But please I hope the author isn't overdoing it, and it will only last a few chapters

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Short answer : No.

That's the saddest answer :(. But from the premises set up, it was expected. I just wish... it didn't have to be this way ;(. Authors should learn from "Ikemen Sugidesu Shiki-senpai!", when it could seem like the other senpai player was set up to be a 'love rival', bam!, we get a kiss from her and her gf. That's the way to go.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

LOAD THE GUN

To reply you must either login or sign up.